How to neglect without killing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 212414

Reaction score
I just got my Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix, and I want to get Momotchi since she's only obtainable in first gen, but I don't know exactly how much neglect characters can take before they die. Any suggestions?

what I do it is make sure the sound is on and keep them around you close at hand. And depending on the time that I have I have one meter full and I keep the other one close to empty let it empty and wait for them to stop telling me they need something (attention icon goes off) and they can be sick after, or have nothing wrong. I cure them when they are sick and feed one food item to minimally fill the empty meter and keep going until I have (I think its 8+ care misses). I say keep them by because they can get the death god sick over them (but if you cure them they will be fine)

The attention icon for the mix is in the top right corner, right? I've never noticed it disappearing even though I've waited 15 minutes between each feeding...

Edit: Apparently baby stage is different from the others in that it will never stop calling you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back