Ohhhhh wupsies 💀⚰️ Japanese V1 died very quickly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSugarBiscuit

Reaction score
So I'm running a couple of V3 and a Japanese connection plus or v2 or something (peach kisses shell we previously discussed)

Well today I slept in a little

Woke up took care of everyone

Got lazy and took a nap

(Long work week)

When I woke up the Japanese one was dead

It happened so fast

Are the old ones from Japan much harder to take of?

It had never had a missed care before

IF it was sick it could only have been that way for 90 mins

I'm not really upset just interested to know if there's a much higher standard for care

Funny part is my husband is just like a kid remember all the boys would be like "can I kill it?" Etc etc

He's always asking me if they're dead

Today I got to hand him that one and be like look all your tamagotchi dreams came true lol

Tamagotchi Plus is just a v1, and these do die fairly easily, I think.

Well, there is no Japanese v2 so the only way for it is to be Plus, which is virtually the same thing as v1.

Other than v1 and v5, Japanese and English connections aren't interchangeable. v2-v4,5, then v6, Tama Go and Friends are English exclusive versions, there is no Japanese counterpart to them, vice versa with Keitai, Entama and Uratama (and then colors).

But on topic, v1's and Pluses die quite easily. Very little neglect for them is enough for them to die randomly. Especially Pluses, since Japanese versions kind of use a different way of keeping up with care mistakes- I think there is a limit to care mistakes before the tama dies.

On the Japanese V1 "Tamagotchi Plus" the character you have on screen will also influence the speed at which it loses hearts, gets sick and dies.

If they get sick and you give meds within a certain time (around 10mins I think) you're ok but they need their happy and hungry hearts filled up right away too.

If they get sick and you don't give meds within that time the speed at which their happy and hungry hearts drop increases and once both are empty it's not at all long before they'll die.

I guess the question is how long was your nap? It's possible for a V1 to die within a couple of hours if you missed giving medicine.

It was an ichigotchi

It could have been two hours at the very most I guess but I thought it was more like one hour.

So I thought I would post my question here since the version has already been discussed.

This Tama grew into a Kuchipatchi finally and it is now 9yrs

I am getting desperate for the matchmaker at this point

I set the clock to one minute before the matchmaker times (7:30, 10, 3) and no luck

I have had a really close eye on this one and no matchmaker at all. Any ideas for me?

So I thought I would post my question here since the version has already been discussed.

This Tama grew into a Kuchipatchi finally and it is now 9yrs

I am getting desperate for the matchmaker at this point

I set the clock to one minute before the matchmaker times (7:30, 10, 3) and no luck

I have had a really close eye on this one and no matchmaker at all. Any ideas for me?
Please do start a new topic if you have a different question (even tho it's the same version) as it takes the original topic off track (and this topic is about a V1 dying very quickly). We encourage everyone to keep all the topics on track as it helps other members find info quickly and easily using key words on the site's search function

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back