how do i unlock lovelitchi

You didn't specify which version you're talking about, but "my tamagotchi forever" is one of the tags, so I assume you're referring to the app? In that case, you need to feed your teen sweets/meat to evolve it into Lovelitchi. The Tamagotchi Wiki shows how to obtain all the characters if you're interested in taking a look: http://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/My_Tamagotchi_Forever

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Penguin-keeper
      Sure, there are lots of fan-made Tamagotchi pins out there, but I thought that this one was particularly notable, as it's the first one that I've seen that's based on the colour models;

I also found this neat Tamagotchi/Kirby mash-up;

Has anybody else found any other good ones?
    • By TamaVal
      How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help šŸ˜­! Please answer if you know ā™„ļøĀ 
    • By Penguin-keeper
      When you look back at your time with the Tamagotchi line, what's your personal all-time favourite moment?
      For me, it was noticing that the art-style of the Gen 1 Tamagotchi was quite similar to, and shared an oddball sense of humour with, Nintendo and HAL Laboratory's Kirby video game series, which I noticed right after the Tamagotchi line was released in the West.
      I first noticed this when my first Babytchi evolved into Marutchi, because I felt that Marutchi kind of resembled Kirby, and I continued to notice it throughout my time running the device.

Kirby meets Marutchi.
      Kirby originated on the Game Boy, which had a greyscale display that allowed for four shades of green (which was changed to four shades of grey on the Game Boy Pocket), and the Tamagotchi line originally had monochrome displays, so similar limitations influenced the character-designs of both, which are generally simple, cute, and very expressive.
      The Kirby series is one of my all-time favourite video game series, and I loved the fact that the Tamagotchi bore similarities to its art-style and sense of humour, so that's why this is my favourite nostalgic Tamagotchi moment.
      What's yours?
    • By źŒƒźźŒ©ź‚¦źŸźˆ¤_ź“„źź‚µźź…ź‚¦ź“„ź‰“źƒ…
      hey, i remember finding a very old tripod site that houses some tamagotchi emulators but 99% of them aren't able to work with my laptop depsite them being from 1999 or newer. i can link it if anyone wants to check it out or just google "tamagotchi emulators" which that website should pop up.
    • By KidRetro64
      Iā€™m a HUGE Kawaii International Fan & I recently found a Facebook a post from 2014, where they did a Blog about the Tokyo Shop, and Iā€™d really like to find the original episode; if there is one.
      If anyone can Share a link or Video that would be very much appreciated