Entama vs Entama CYOI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
I've been looking online, but I can't find a solution: how can I tell which Entamas are CYOI and which aren't? Is there a list somewhere?

Thanks!

Thank you. I'm sure this will be useful for others browsing the internet for the answer, as well. It's strange that they only released three shell designs.

I recently ordered two used Entamas, not knowing that there were two sub-versions. It's a shame that they're both the original. I'd have liked to try one of each.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they were released only because there were complaints about the games on the original being too hard. And games is the only difference either way.

I think they were released only because there were complaints about the games on the original being too hard. And games is the only difference either way.
The games really are just games, that’s the only difference ( as Jhud says ) so put it as the difference between th Friends; the only difference is the nationality releases (I hope that makes sense) and the games. And that’s it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back