Sign in to follow this  
Hapihapitchi

The Hapi Log (take 5)

Hi readers, I'm Hapi and I'm back with another log! :D

Here's a list of my past logs for reference:

the og

and here we are with take 5! :lol: So excited to restart with a new and improved log.

If you've never read any of my previous logs, you'll have to know that I make my updates in a way where my tamas talk in their own respective colored text (to me and with each other) about almost anything and have adventures in almost every post!

If you've read my previous logs before, then welcome back and I hope you'll enjoy this one just as much!

In the past I've experienced posting photos through Photobucket (doesn't work anymore) and Instagram (follow me @hapihapitchi!), so I'm trying out something new yet again. In the past I just dumped pictures out, but I think I'm gonna minimize how many pictures I post (1-3 per tama a day, none if there's nothing new!) for the sake of my phone's storage. ^_^ I've decided to use Imgur to post pictures of my tamas so get ready for a colorful picture-filled log! :lol:

Also, I do not post status updates ("stats"), but I may share their age, weight, gotchi points, etc. if I feel it is necessary.

Remember that this is a no comments log, but I would love to hear your praise, criticism, questions and thoughts on my log and tamas, so feel free to PM me instead, I'd love to chat with you!

I aim to post everyday, and once school starts up again that may become difficult, so please be patient, I am really gonna try my best to get a post with at least some dialouge and a picture or two out as often as possible, but sometimes I may only have time for a quick update!

That's all for details, folks! Now, onto the tamas!

Currently, I have a V2 and a V3 running, with a boy Oniontchi named Kacey and a girl Young Mimitchi named Kazzy, respectively. They are the best of friends and hopefully will become more than that soon. ;)

I can't remember what they were as toddlers, oops, since I didn't take pictures and they've been paused a while. More coming later!

:wub:

Hi!

viewcount: 38!

NOTE: If you liked a post, found it funny, cool, interesting or anything, really, then... well, like it! You'll get a little mention in the viewcount (vc for short) section of the post. ;)

So I don't have time for dialouge today (idek why I decided to make this log right in the middle of the busiest part of my summer but ok), but there is a picture at least!

ztxZkLg.jpg

It's of Kazzy (left) and Kacey (right)! Don't mind the little glare from the sun, just try to focus on their beautiful shells! :D so purdy and sleek (@ kazzy especially) I do like to protect them, so I'm trying to find a little time to make them new crochet cases, the old ones are little dirty now.

Anywho, that's all for now!

edit: oml that picture is HUGE

Edited by Hapihapitchi

Hiya!

vc: 60

Nothing new, Kazzy and Kacey should be adults soon though.

Let's jump right in!

Color key:

Kazzy (V3)

Kacey (V2)

Me

KACEY WHERE'S THE VACUUM CLEANER

uH

THERE'S A SPIDER IN HERE AHHH OH MY GOSH ITS BIG AH

*walks into room* that's ridiculous! the real way to kill a spider is you *runs to laundry room* haul ugh one of hapi's oof shoes out ugh and SLAP IT! *awkwardly lugs shoe into room* where's it at?

RIGHT HERE

no big de- OH MY FRIED PICKLED MANGO CHICKEN MOCHAS THAT THING IS BIG

THAT'S WHAT I SAID

who am I kidding anyway I can't slap that shoe like Hapi would -_-

Huh, what's going on?

*points* THAT IS GOING ON

Oh ahah yeah no problem you just get a tissue *snatches tissue* and uh just well ya know grab it and smush it like so *half-heartedly reaches for spider* oh ick no I can't do this

aw COME ON

hm well in Garfield they always smack it with a newspaper, gimme one of them quick

*runs to grab one from the stack* got it got it

psh like this is gonna work I mean VACUUM CLEANERS PEOPLE VACUUM CLEANERS :P

that's ridiculous!

THAT'S WHAT I SAID *hands Hapi the newpaper*

deja vu? :huh:

alright roll it up all nice and just uh well you smack it, right? *smacks self instead* get ahold of yourself hapi! you can kill a spider, they aren't even that scary! just look aT IT AHH NO NO NO

so much for her <_<

hey maybe the dog will help! *whistles* come on boy, here buddy!

*dog runs over to see what the action's all about and steps on spider accidentally*

huh well that's the end of that!

dibs on NOT cleaning off his feet!

1 2 3 not it!

noes goes!

barbie on the beach!

party hat!

huh?

not it old fashioned!

what?

AHAH YOU GOTTA CLEAN THE SPIDER OFF HIS FEET

NOOO THIS ISN'T FAIR I CALLED DIBS FIRST

DIBS IS FOR GETTING SOMETHING

DIBS IS FOR A LOT OF THINGS

NO ITS NOT

HEY WAIT YOU CAN'T DEFINE DIBS, IT DEFINES ITSELF!

and that's the wait it goes! *leaves room*

LOOK IT UP OK

BLAH BLAH BLAH

STOP THAT

... you wanna make some chocolate cake?

yES :D

That's all folks! They're pratically married already ;)

btw, how do you kill spiders? vacuum cleaners, shoes, tissues, newspapers, dog feet? what's your method? PM me, I wanna know!

• Like 2

Hey!

vc: 79 (100 where you @?)

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, like I mentioned in a previous post, I'm really busy.

Because of that, Kacey and Kazzy have been paused and still aren't adults (Go Hapi!). <_<

Other than that, we all good. Since there's nothing new, I don't have a picture for today.

alright I'm breaking out of this mama jama! *runs into wall* welp, I tried!

Kacey, we're stuck in here. Now let's be sensible... and get your foot off of me!

food? gimme food :lol:

FOOT NOT FOOD
hmph

hmph yourself! you're the one who got us stuck in your foodless fort!

didja say food? where?

*earlier that day*

and THAT'S why sloths are lazy! they're saving energy to attack us all one day, don't you see!
yeah right, go hide in your sloth fort or whatever, you crazy!

I will!

... wait you actually have one?

yes I have a sloth fort! ok, well, minus the sloth.

... can I see?

Sure! come right this way madam, to my magnificent fort! *leads kazzy into a large box, finely decorated with fleece blankets and colorful duct tape*

ooh!

*box door shuts with a woosh*

OH NO IT'S THE SLOTH APACOLYPSE!!
AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

AHA gotcha!

ugh

your scream is funny!

whatever! what's even in here?

a vase, potato chip bag and a badminton racket!

is this some kinda unknown sport?

Actually, yes! You swat the bag into the vase on the other end of the fort! *swings and misses* it's harder than it sounds :P

alright I'm outta this place *tries to shove door open but it doesn't budge* uM kacey?

oh right, the door wooshes shut every hour, it'll be another... 58 minutes till it wooshes open again? like this WOOSH

WHAT?!

*back to the present*

why does the door even do that?

I don't know, this fort has some sort of internal clock!

but we've been in here FOREVER without so much as a potato chip!

*grabs potato chip bag* there might be something here... *opens it* oh, nope, nevermind!

*screams* HAPIIIII HAPI HAPI GET US OUT WE'RE STUCK IN THIS HORRID FORT THAT KACEY MADE! HAPI!

that's mr. horrid fort that kacey made to you! plus, screaming your way out won't work, this fort is soundproof!

and why would it be soundproof?

because, well, you see... gee, kazzy, it's soundproof 'cause I like to come down here and GOSSIP WITH THE SLOTHS!

AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

AHA gotcha again!

deja vu :huh:

so we've only got a few minutes left until it'll woosh open!

seriously? how do YOU know?

let's just say I have an internal clock as well, and there's a timezone difference and I can do math!

hm I barely believe it! have you tried pulling the door open instead?

well-

*pulls open with a woosh* OH MY GOSH FREEDOM!
no what have you done? the clock has been thrown off, it doesn't know what to do!

it was a pull door all along, who would have thought?

I see it now, you're the woosh queen!

um, what?
YOU MUST PRESENT YOURSELF TO THE SLOTHS AT ONCE!
AHHH NO STOP YOU KNOW I FEAR SLOTHS!

Moral of the story, always try pushing AND pulling a door before you panick! Also, fear the sloths!

edit: also shoutout to bob's burgers and writing prompts for all the inspo and good ideas and funky randomness! :D

Edited by Hapihapitchi
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dame
      Hi! This is a first for me, doing any type of game log. My name is Dame, and I played Tamagotchis when they originally came out, but never that much. I now am busying myself with my Magic Blue Tamagotchi On.
      Currently:
      Hoshipontchi ♂ (First in run)
      Other things to note:
      I am nocturnal, so I have set my Tamagotchi time to be 13 hours ahead of my time. I am using the Tamagotchi On app everyday. I am looking up some information, but not much. I am not planning on getting any certain Tama or anything off the bat. I am fine with being offered tips or advice! I am looking for people to friend on the app who are active.  
    • By DinkieDinkieDino
      Whilst looking for an obnoxiously large keyring to stop me losing my radiator keys, I come across a seller on eBay with a genuine 1997 unopened DinkieDino in the same colour that I used to have when I was a kid and I thought I was finally ready to try again. Welcome to my log!

• By CoffeeCat
      11/17/20 is when I found my 2 tamagotchis while I was cleaning my closet. I'm currently in college but no one's too old to start playing with these again 😂
      Their names are Emily and Jane, still pretty young as they only hatched yesterday. I'm hoping I don't get busy and forget. Although I have lots of real pets, I'm sure I have time to look after Emily and Jane 😅
      I had these since I was around 8-9 yrs old. Had no batteries so I bought 2 of them yesterday. Luckily they're past their 'new born stage' before I slept so they don't end up starving overnight. I remember just going to sleep after they hatched and fed them and they started making noises. Kept me up at night as a kid lmao. I planned on getting the Tamagotchi ON but those could wait. Just so much nostalgia playing with the old version I had since I was a kid.
      https://imgur.com/a/WCxt8bu
      https://imgur.com/a/kUWIVPq
    • By Tamacass
      At this point for me, it's less of a tradition to keep a log than it is to start one. Half of the posts on Tamatalk are just going to be all my unfinished logs! ;A; But not this time, my dear readers. For I have dug out a Tamagotchi version that is very special to me, and with... a lot of hesitation, actually, have started it up for the first time in what feels like forever!
      As the title may give away, I am running (and logging!) my pink iD L! Back when I first joined Tamatalk, these were very popular, and also everywhere unlike the listings you see today. I got both my iD Ls - the aforementioned pink version and my now-rare Princess Spacey ver - back in 2013 for less than $100 each, and I'm glad I did because nowadays, oh boy do you have to sell your own soul to get your hands on one mint in box.
      Of course, this comes with its own issues - being that I've had these for seven years now, they've accumulated a ton of scratches, which is where most of my hesitation comes from. For those who aren't in the know, colour Tamagotchis - particularly their screens - are highly prone to scratches if you're not careful, and they can show up real easily on the screen as these annoying rainbow-like textures. My 4U and m!xs have managed to stay safe, luckily, but my iD Ls and my precious little P's have not had the same luck nor fortune. And don't even get me started on their front faceplates - I'd be able to actually afford a mint iD L with the amount of scratches they have.
      However, it is all cosmetic in the end. And it's not like I'm ever getting a new iD L unless I risk it for a used version, so I may as well take you all down with me. I've got a Pac-Man Anniversary Mini/Nano in the mail right now as we speak, so with a little patience I'll hopefully be able to log it soon!  Let's begin!
      ~*~*~*~*~*~
      iD L
      I put some new batteries in a few days ago, and was welcomed by a little Kingyobotchi! For those not in the know, they are the best-care female toddler character on the iD L. I also discovered that my iD L was on its 3rd generation last time I played it - I had previously raised a Kikitchi and an Agetchi, respectively, both of which are bad-care adult characters.
      Determined to take good care of my next Tamagotchi, I proceeded to get the next highest-care teenager, Painaputchi - and didn't look at a growth chart, which is extremely rare for me! I ended up raising an adorable little Chamametchi:

I forgot how photogenic the iD L was. You can't even see any of the scratches on it's screen!
      (While writing this, I realized I hadn't given Chamametchi a name yet! I searched up the nearest random name generator, and blessed her with the title of London.)
      While Chamametchi isn't the... highest care character out there, she's still very cute (and not a teen, strangely). I decided to go for her Tamatomo Stamps - for those who don't have an iD L, every adult 'gotchi has three special likes that cause them to do a cute little animation + give you what's dubbed a Tamatomo Stamp. You earn the last Tamatomo stamp by having your adult-stage Tamagotchi for 72 hours (or, at least 5 years old, if I recall correctly). You can earn any Tamatomo Stamp in any order, and they're a fun little incentive to spend more time with your tama! Plus, it also gets them stamped in the memory book (which is how I discovered the previous tamas I raised), as well as a bonus cutscene when they get married. 
      Anyway, I decided to go for London's Tamatomo Stamps straight away! We decided to head to the park, as the market was currently being held:

It's Kuchipatchi's mum! What she's doing here, I have no idea.
      Items at the market are usually marked down by 30%, so I wanted to get a good deal. I accidentally ended up leaving by way of the C button with London in tow.

It was raining outside when I took this photo! Who knew Tamagotchi Planet had the same weather cycles... and timezone... wait a second.
      We decided to visit again later - for now, it was off to the TamaDepa to get something I thought London would like. The hunt for her Tamatomo stamps was on! I rarely search for these without consulting a guide, so there was an exciting factor to our adventure.
      I quickly swept into the accessories aisle, and bought London a pair of cat ears! It was time for the moment of truth...

...I mean, she's still happy at least?
      Unfortunately, it was not meant to be. If your Tamagotchi's latest item/accessory/food is Tamatomo-worthy, they'd usually start jumping high in the air with hearts everywhere! But London was quite mellow. She still defied gravity in her celebration, though.
      I didn't want to stop there, however - maybe an outfit was what London was looking for! We went back to the market again, as outfits can be super expensive:

It's Makiko's mum! ...I just remembered that Makiko's name doesn't end in 'tchi'.
      I was running low on money, so we sold off the Tamamori Tree item I got out of the toy seed I planted in London's backyard yesterday. Don't ask.
      Anyway, we had enough money to buy London a lovely red kimono:

I forgot how fun it was to dress up your tamas on the iD L...
      And thus the moment of truth began once again!

Guess what happened next.
      ...And yet it also was not meant to be! Not only had I spent a ton of gotchi points on two outfits that weren't Tamatomo-worthy, now London looked like a weird anime character. She didn't seem to mind though.

One last photo before the post gets too big...
      I decided to stop our Tamatomo hunting there for now. I took London to the different locations in the food menu, but none of the meals and snacks there seemed to activate a Tamatomo Stamp... not even the sweetest treats around! ...That, and it ended with me accidentally discovering Chamametchi's least favorite food. By then my pockets were totally empty. I'm sure I'm missing something here... maybe I should be more open to London's tastes and stop assuming that all she likes is pink stuff just by the colour of her ears? The irony is real.
      Next post: more stamp hunting! Meeting a Tama-pet at the park enough times to create a bond with them and take them home... I missed those guys on the 4U and m!x, they were useless but I loved them anyway! 
    • By BrightBirb
      This is my tamagotchi log, I have already gone through 1 gen of my tamagotchi 4U so I'll just start from my current gen!
    • By TamaLover4Ever&Ever
      I currently have a tama friends, 20th anniversary mini tamagotchi? And this thing called a virtual pet. Only my friends is running. I have been looking at getting a colour tama for a while and I finally won an auction for a pink 4U+ with a custom faceplate. I am not sure if it comes with it’s original faceplate but we will find out when it gets delivered.
      this week I had already lost two auctions. The first for a P’s and the second for a virtually new 4U+ in blue. So it was a relief when I won this tama. I decided to get a 4u or a 4u+ as the p’s were expensive so I am getting one for my birthday. The reason why I chose the 4U as my backup is because of the skills, school and babysitter. I feel like it has good features that the p’s doesn’t have. Anyway I won it by a small £1.01 gap. I used watch counter and it only had 9 watchers. Some silly bidders had early bid and had rammed the price up to £37 but a few minutes before the end it for its way up to £46 which was bad considering my budget was £46.20. I had to bid £47 due to the increments so I asked my parents (I’m 11) for 81p and bid £47.01 7 seconds before the end. For anybody unfamiliar with eBay. This method is called sniping. Luckily nobody else from the 9 watchers were sniping and I won! I will update you when it gets delivered in a few days.