-Just Another Log-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WiiYoShi14

Reaction score
Haven't done this in about four years. Looking back on my older logs, I took bad pictures and didn't really format it all that well.

I'm usually busy these days, so my entries will likely be kept brief.

I'm going to be logging this V4 I got back in early 2015. It's a shell I had always wanted. "Blue Swirls". There was a North American shell identical, but I specifically wanted the European one. Not sure why...

Anyway!

Day 1 - 12:17 PM - 2018/7/30

A girl is born! I named her Faryn. It was just something that popped into my mind. Apparently it means "Adventurous"...? Interesting.

D4lrT7Y.png

Hello!

whxz1xA.png

... :)

cpcVIt3.png

... ¬_¬

XMrPvHT.png

.... :-(

8chc0Qy.png

Off to nap... zzzz.

tt0C9FX.png

O__O

So she changed! Mohitamatchi... I think? I forgot all their names... haha. Oh well!

DAY 1 - Continued

...?

AYQwxFy.png

O_O;

Well that sucks. I'm down 300 GP. Blegh. I was rearranging my whole room all day, so I didn't really have the time or energy to play games.

RqoY3LF.png

First day of school!

Hm...

R8JiNNw.png

T_T

How unlucky can you get. Two robbers in a row. Gah. He stole money I don't even have!!

KueJrsB.png

Ah... she called when she didn't need anything. A swift scolding to you!!! Huff.

pKbGr3P.png

...!

w4RKrzv.png

...!!!

6K3bgKQ.png

Yes!! ^.=.^ Thank you Gotchi King!!

KB1PxuP.png

Ah, and it's lights out now. Goodnight Faryn!

jKmR107.jpg

huRcgtp.jpg

Here she is on my cork-board, on my key rack I made in woodworks in ninth grade. Along with the rest of my connections, and a Lucario drawing! Hahaha.

~

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't posted in a bit! A lot has happened, so I'll try my best to catch up.

7/31/2018

5BUk7WL.png

New day~

9lj6GNQ.png

Evolution noises... and... Ichigotchi. Cool? Last time I ran a V4, these were the exact characters I got... I better not get a Ponytchi. Anyways...

ncNBOLp.png
ew6dROD.png

Still a cute character.

5BWPnfk.png

I always found it a little funny that teens could still go to preschool.

(con't in next post)

DzoSSp4.png
y5sM6GJ.png

Hey! Cheer up! Snakes are cool.

rTv4F7N.png

Screaming at the daycare worker...?

RAYftwp.png

Heeeee... Nazotchi...

7Inrepr.png
KRzAS2G.png

Picking a teacher... (is... is she blushing?)

Q3dudPO.png

This game is pretty easy.

(con't in next post)

mCbpIXR.png
tvZsQen.png

Bath time.

GGBSPwv.png
uCspuZN.png

Teeth time.

d3nLdye.png

Jail time.

That was pretty much all that happened today. Some discipline here and there, and occasional games.

8/1/2018

Nothing really interesting happened today either. I mainly just explored the secret shop and password items, so here's some pictures from that.

Bz02pzo.png
FAEKvJM.png

Ichigotchi's lopsided eyes look really goofy. I giggled stupidly during this animation and quickly looked around to make sure nobody had heard me.

Q5pLm6j.png
DwE6kKY.png
4B6Oxjt.png

... O__O Peeking.

0NHcQE6.png
TCNZKjF.png
X3LxF2N.png

Score! It was only like 90p.

F4zGrSE.png

Also, do I need to buy a CD player to use this item? I don't think I've ever actually used it before.

Anyway...

I guess we'll find out what Faryn will become soon... (and I believe a package should be arriving very soon!!)

Latest posts

Back