Finished my Tamagotchi fan game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA311

Reaction score
After 3 years and 2 betas, I'm finally done with the simulator!

Before downloading:

Uninstall the previous version!

Remember you cannot install it in the default folder!

tumblr_inline_pcw09xgEuc1v30tvd_540.png

tumblr_inline_pcw0a2Y26y1v30tvd_540.png

The controls are different, relying more on the mouse, and you can use F11 to make the screen bigger!

Download link!

tumblr_inline_pcw0h2ngF61v30tvd_540.png

You can find more info on my tumblr, which is linked on my profile!

There's also a Discord server, which I will give you the link to if you ask me!

If you have any doubts, feel free to ask!

Do they just go on pause mode when you leave?

Technically? They won't grow or become weaker if you close it, but if you are on real mode and open it again on a different day, it will automatically add 12 hours so they won't grow too slowly!

Really loving the letter feature, really gives them some personality!

This is super cool! I'm really happy the resizing works for me this time :D

Does the growth 'pause' when you close it? Like, I'm not gonna get care mistakes if I leave it alone while I'm at work, right? (Sorry if this question has already been answered)

Nevermind! Seems like I answered my own question: YES. XD

I really like this. There's so much depth! Thank you for making this!

Last edited by a moderator:
would you share the sourcecode to make it possible porting them to like linux/android/mac ?

When I go to trash items, sometimes little icons will appear randomly and sometimes the item images aren't the right ones (they display the items I deleted instead of the items I have left).

Yotw7KY.png

would you share the sourcecode to make it possible porting them to like linux/android/mac ?
I made a GitHub recently! I posted all the necessary files there!

When I go to trash items, sometimes little icons will appear randomly and sometimes the item images aren't the right ones (they display the items I deleted instead of the items I have left).
I think I know why it happens? Pay no mind to it, it still removes the correct item, right? Sorry, the programming is a mess, oops

I think I know why it happens? Pay no mind to it, it still removes the correct item, right? Sorry, the programming is a mess, oops
Yeah, it deletes the right items and the game works perfectly. Just thought you might like to know ^^

Nice, would you mind if i use your code and content to make a custom open tamagotchi on cheap ESP32-MCU micropython-based?

ESP32-TS-v1-0-V1-2-1-44-MPU9250-TFT-gniazdo-kart-MicroSD-g-o-niki.jpg_640x640.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back