Tamagotchi V5 Battery Low

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leosefcik

Reaction score
I heard people say that your tamagotchi will make a loud repeating beep when its got low battery. Now hearing this in the middle of the night would just scare the s*** out of me, but i dont even know if it will. So, the question is, does this long beep happen on the V5? And if yes, does turning sound off disable it?

Thanks in advance

I've had it happen on many Connection versions as far back as V2.
I'm not sure if disabling the sound would stop it. Probably won't but I'm just making an assumption.

The best way to completely stop it is to not have the battery in anymore once it's too low.

My V5 has gotten the low battery symbol a few times but I've never heard it beeping, nor have the other connections I have consistently run (V3 and V4). However, I never left them on a low battery for long as I would replace the battery. I hear the V2 and V3 have a special "heartbeat" feature where they make soft, consistent beeps when they are to imitate a heartbeat. One night this got to me - and it usually doesn't - so I turned off the sound and that did something. I just tested it and the heartbeat with the sound off is softer than when the sound is on, but it is still there. Chances are turning the sound off when it makes the low battery beep will do something but not completely remove it.

Nazotchi25 gave you a good suggestion to remove the battery, and this will also not cause any problems as all connection models have a download feature to start again from past data.

I've had my v3's beep before (and it IS VERY LOUD) but it only really happens when you remove the battery from my experience, and even then not always! I've had it only happen maybe twice. Never had it happen spontaneously.

I don't recall that ever happening to me. I just remember seeing the dead battery picture on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back