Sign in to follow this  
tamapalace

LEAKED: Tamagotchi Meets Launching November 2018

I've decided to go with Team Fairy over here. :D Anybody else?

Yep, definitely going with the Fairy version :lol:

• Like 1

Yes, I know that the fact that we feed and take care of them while they're actually people not pets makes no sense, but that's just Tamagotchi to you. That was the lore since the P1 up to this day, back then they were just quirky characters and today they're idols and superstars with jobs who just happen to have accidents on the carpet and can't feed themselves for some reason. I honestly have no opinion on them having pets myself and it's okay to not like that, but still trying to apply logic for that is fruitless, it's kind of like when people are against there being supernatural life states in The Sims series when it's a life simulator.

Besides, probably like in the previous versions you will have to actually go out and try to get a pet and just not do it if you don't want to- in the previous versions it took a LOT of tries to get one and it was so not-obvious that a lot of times people had no idea that this is even a feature. So I'm not too worried about it runing any "immersion".

I think I'm definitely getting both, even if they end up not being much different. I just know that in the end I would want the other one for the sake of completion anyway and getting both during the pre-order time in JYW will for sure be way cheaper than trying to find another one later on.

• Like 1

Personally, waiting for what characters will be in each before I pick sides. I might just buy both though.

I think it's pretty clear that they both will have the same characters except four which will be divided by two for each one, just like the M!X. One of the graphics had the two special characters associated with the versions.

This one:

tumblr_inline_pd5d9pq2MW1toxdax_500.jpg

Of course that's not confirmed, but I think it would be logical. We'll see though.

• Like 2

The little char on a broom and the other with the bat wings just makes me want fall and Halloween to get here faster LOL

• Like 2

HEY I AM HYPED FOR THESE

Somehow, I got my brother into Tamagotchi, he's running my Pink Spacy.

He has told me that he does not know why he wasn't interested in these the first time.

We are on our second gen and plan on marrying ours together. I like having someone to play with these, again.

Oh bother. To think I only just got myself a Sanrio m!x and Dream m!x while I was in Japan 3 weeks ago.

I guess that's another thing on the shopping list for next year's visit.

I'm hoping they have some backward compatibility with m!xes as far as breeding goes though so my Sanrio doesn't get obsolete.

They're most definitely going to be compatible with M!Xes, since they're basically just an updated version of a M!X.

I caved and pre-ordered two! Finally settled on the purple magical and pink fairy ones. So excited for fall to come now!!!

• Like 1

I am really excited to see them. ^_^

That was the lore since the P1 up to this day, back then they were just quirky characters and today they're idols and superstars with jobs who just happen to have accidents on the carpet and can't feed themselves for some reason.

I mean... that sounds like normal celebrities to me! Maybe their alien culture advanced from duck plants to carpet-ruining lace-people after encountering Earth and studying our ways? XD

I don't really care about the team but I'll probably go Magic first because I want a green shell.

• Like 1

Does anyone have a guess for how much the retail price would be? Just asking :3

I mean... that sounds like normal celebrities to me! Maybe their alien culture advanced from duck plants to carpet-ruining lace-people after encountering Earth and studying our ways? XD

I don't really care about the team but I'll probably go Magic first because I want a green shell.

Same, if I'm in Japan again next year I'm so buying the green shell, hopefully I'll get one.

Does anyone have a guess for how much the retail price would be? Just asking :3

If I had to take a guess, maybe the same price as the Mixes are now?

• Like 1

About 50$ probably.