Sign in to follow this  
tamapalace

LEAKED: Tamagotchi Meets Launching November 2018

Going to share the little information I do know.

For starters cutiepie is doing pre-orders right now which I have to admit is a bold move. You can find them here

unknown.png

They currently have all the three colors of the fairy version up, more is to be added soon as the time comes closer.

unknown.png

Other great news is that the tamagotchi meets will be able to do connections with past versions of mix, actually these meets are basically mix 2.0, so we're still in the mix series as we speak. there are limitations of what the M!x can do with the meets, you can only do what you could with mix plus mix with the meet, if that makes sense. If two meets connect there are more options.

unknown.png now this is where the important news starts.

One of the new tamas coming to meets looks like they're a mochi, so.. mochitchi?? I'm not sure but it appears this tama repeatedly hits itself with the hammer, as you can see on the hammer and the booboos on it's head.

pounded1.png unknown.png

I'll also like to mention that Mix going around 30$ retail price, the most expensive thing in a meet is the bluetooth which probably raise it's price to 40 or something, I highly doubt 50 but hey it's possible. Also meets whole gimmick apparently seems to be able to connect world wide via the app, meaning you no longer need to be physically close to someone to connect now. Which is pretty huge. I'll also like to mention that you can breed these new tamas with old mix tamas too, meaning yes you can obtain genetics from a new mix to an old tama. Other than that if you want to discuss more, please consider joining the discord .

You can save your pictures via the app.

Magical and fairy are a duality on nightmare and day dreams. or... fairy tales and paranormal

unknown.pngunknown.png

I want to mention that I don't see any particular pattern between the characters so I'm assuming that each version of the meets will have two additional characters, which of course doesn't seem like a lot but take in account that every tama is a contribution to a new genetic, so you're missing out on a wide of possible tamas. I assume there is a new food land? Since there appears to be a lot of food theme tamas (mochi best food tama)

• Like 2

So excited! I just pre-ordered a purple one <3

Where did you pre-order from, please? I've checked HobbyLink Japan and so on, but they don't have them listed yet.

Edited by Penguin-keeper

Gotta admit I'm really hyped for these versions! I wish they had black or white shell options though. The pastels are.... blaahhh

I'd agree, but Tamagotchi has been keeping up with these pastel shells for a while, so I don't see them changing them anytime soon... I do like you idea, though.. <3

Thank god there are more colors than pink, blue and purple this time. Barely, but still... Why would they always recycle the same colors over and over again???? So boring...

Edited by Maritchi

Where did you pre-order from, please? I've checked HobbyLink Japan and so on, but they don't have them listed yet.

I ordered from cutiepiekawaii but it seems like they are now out of the magical pre-orders and they only have fairytale versions in pink and yellow available. You can search for "cutiepiekawaii tamagotchi meets preorder" on google and the website should come up in your search!

Edited by tulip_tama
  • Like 1

I'm sure JYW will have preorders up any day, so I'm waiting for that.

As far as the colors go - I'm right with you all, especially after seeing the p1/p2 remakes. That said, I get why they're inclined to make more 'neutral' shells that would appeal to a lot of the main fanbase.

I'd still like a galaxy meets tho. XD

• Like 1

GAAAAH! I'm so excited about the Bluetooth feature and the ability to play with people far and wide! I REALLY hope Mr Blinky or anyone can make the app accessible for people outside of Japan ;-;

You can download apps normally available only in certain app stores even without Mr. Blinky's help. On Android devices you can install the .apk file, while on the Apple devices you can get an account set to another country. So that should be fine.

• Like 3

Still no preorder on Amiami or Hobbylink Japan... not even in Amazon jp! Bandai really is taking their time with this one.

It's sad to see they've cut Mimitchi out of the original cast once again, but hey, I'm still getting it! This series have much

potential considering they have Bluetooth connection and also can connect to this new app thingy. I really hope they actually

take profit of it and don't leave every extra content for the m!x station... I'll be praying for that.

M!X stations are getting taken out so there's nothing to worry about. That is, unless they make special Meets stations.

• Like 1

How awesome! Maybe I'll get one! They sound really fun!

Japan You Want has started to accept preorders for the Meets. They cost $61.99 each. My best friend and I snagged two of them. :> Its time!

• Like 1

Oh, already? Sadly I don't have my insurance money yet, and I wanted to buy them with that...

I hope they don't get sold out too quickly, I'm not worried about that with the Digimon since there's not as many Digimon fans, but the Meets might disappear if I'm not careful lol

Bandai Japan Release Tamagotchi Meets Details!

tumblr_inline_pgguthxfNq1toxdax_500.png

Bandai Japan has just released some information on the upcoming release of the Tamagotchi Meets that we have been leaked a while ago! TamaTV.com has just been updated with lots of details on the newest Tamagotchi set to launch on November 23rd, 2018.

The Tamagotchi Meets is all about connectivity! It features similar gameplay to the Tamagotchi M!X released back in 2016, but with a few new improvements.

tumblr_inline_pgguujhLdt1toxdax_500.png

tumblr_inline_pgguun8feM1toxdax_500.png

First off let’s discuss the shell designs, there will initially be two different versions, the Fairy version, and the Magical version. Fairy versions are available in pink, blue, and yellow. While the Magical version is available in pink, purple, and green. We must say these colors are definitely more rich that the M!X, and the faceplates are more colorful, and just adorable! We are sure we will see more versions in the future, like we did with the M!X.

tumblr_inline_pgguvk3FnS1toxdax_500.png

One of the awesome new features on the Meets is the ability to raise twins and have pets! Twins will definitely be interesting as of course you can only marry off one Tamagotchi and have offspring. A really interesting fact is that your Tamagotchi pet can now get married, and produce offspring. These will lead to unique pet mixes that are SUPER adorable!

tumblr_inline_pgguw4SFAn1toxdax_500.png

You can see in the graphic that there are several new characters including some really adorable pets. Many of your favorite characters are back, including Mametchi Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, and more, including Gozarutchi and Coffretchi! The new characters are just adorable! We will have more information on them soon, including their bios. These characters are bound to make some interesting mixes!

tumblr_inline_pgguxhkfuL1toxdax_640.png

Fairy Tale and Magical Land are the two new locations you’ll be able to visit on your Meets. Similar to the M!X, Fairy Tale will only be available on the Fairy version, and Magical Land will be exclusive to the Magical version. There are also two exclusive Fairy characters, and two exclusive Magical characters.

tumblr_inline_pgguysorgz1toxdax_500.jpg

Let’s talk Stations! The Tamagotchi M!X brought us the Tamagotchi M!X Station, which allowed users to connect and download exclusive content throughout Japan and even marry their Tamagotchi off to unique characters and produce unique offspring. With Tamagotchi Meets the Stations are getting updated. These Meets Stations will look identical to the Tamagotchi M!X Stations, however they will have be receiving an updated look, and of course all-new content. Some content will be Meets exclusive, and other content will remain compatible with the MIX. All Station’s will be updated on 11/10 for Meets compatibility, and the winter update is right around the corner!

tumblr_inline_pgguztsRuZ1toxdax_500.png

Now for the biggest feature of the Tamagotchi Meets, the application! Now much information is not yet available on this new application launching in November in the iOS App Store & Android Play Store. Here’s what we do know. The application will be available on both iOS and Android in November, it’ll be compatible with your smartphone and tablet. Your Tamagotchi Meets will connect to the application on your device via Bluetooth, it’ll also allow you to interact with other Tamagotchi fans’ characters to play games, exchange items, and much more. Bandai Japan also states that you do not need to own a Tamagotchi Meets to enjoy this application. These application will in fact be exclusive to Japan, much more info to come on this application as Bandai Japan releases more information.

Bandai Japan hasn’t yet released all the information on the Tamagotchi Meets, more information is expected to follow before the release on November 23rd, 2018. Pricing has not yet been announced, but based on the preorders we are seeing around the internet we believe its safe to say that the pricing will be the same as the M!X. Stay tuned as more information will be rolling in real soon prior to the launch date!

• Like 3