Wanting Another Tamagotchi, preferably Vintage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenRita

Reaction score
I'm debating purchasing a new tamagotchi. I haven't finished my collection of Connections yet (need a V1, any .5's and a Music Star, then any Japanese 'connections', I just don't know what to really call them generally) but I think I would like a vintage right now to be honest. I have a lot of free time when, I have free time, as I'm a senior in high school so I still have to attend all my classes and whatnot.

I'm curious if a vintage tamagotchi would be good for me or not... I don't think I want a P1 or P2 (though I'm not opposed), and I know how busy an Ocean is so I'm not even gonna try. A Devil would be nice but those are so expensive I'm not gonna mess with it, but on the other side of that I think I would enjoy an Angel or a Forest! Maybe even a Mesutchi and Osutchi, I'm not sure.

My schedule is this-

During the school week, from 8am to 4pm, I'm at school. I always set my connections to sleep in until 10:30am because my first period classes are too demanding for me to bother my Tamagotchi's, so I can easily set my time on Tamagotchi's a bit late. I usually only care for one tamagotchi at a time while I'm at school because they click together on my belt loops, but if I can figure out a way that they don't make noise I can easily care for multiple at a time. After school I'm free until I go to bed. Sunday mornings I have work (9am to noon, I'm usually not busy though and have taken fine care of Tamagotchi's during work before). Sometimes I have DnD in the evenings but my other players know that I play with my tamagotchi's so that's not a distraction from the game.

If a Vintage wouldn't do well with my schedule I'm curious what other Tamagotchi's would do well with me. I already have 2 M!Xes, so I'm good on that front... Plus I just, don't want another color tama for now. Any tamagotchi suggestions? I'd also take tamagotchi cousin suggestions too, like I think qpets are really cute and I'd honestly order the dog one if I knew where the find it...

In short, I'm a senior in highschool with a lot of free time looking for another Tamagotchi. I would prefer a vintage but any other Tamagotchi or Tama Cousins recommendation would be just as good as well. I am not looking for a colored Tamagotchi.

Thank you so much! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
The angelgotchi evolves once per day, and while not generally needy is quite entertaining in that regard. You do tend to get the good care characters very easily though.

I'd also recommend the mothra, which evolves quite quickly too.

I think an osu/mesu pair would be difficult to care for one at a time since their breeding cycles need to be synced up.

I'd really recommend music star, as it isn't very needy, but there are a nice selection of games/jobs to play.

As for oddpets, the new gigapetsAR seems promising and penguin keeper is a fan of the MGA line of virtual pets.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/194908-penguin-keepers-zoo/page-6

A gyaoppi might also be nice, especially if you can find a 9-in-1.

Last edited by a moderator:
The angelgotchi evolves once per day, and while not generally needy is quite entertaining in that regard. You do tend to get the good care characters very easily though.

I'd also recommend the mothra, which evolves quite quickly too.

I think an osu/mesu pair would be difficult to care for one at a time since their breeding cycles need to be synced up.

I'd really recommend music star, as it isn't very needy, but there are a nice selection of games/jobs to play.

As for oddpets, the new gigapetsAR seems promising and penguin keeper is a fan of the MGA line of virtual pets.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/194908-penguin-keepers-zoo/page-6

A gyaoppi might also be nice, especially if you can find a 9-in-1.

Yeah the Music Star is definitely one if the very fun ones. I like all the different sorts of music that plays on it too. Very cute

Not very talked about, but in that version its nice that some items the family will share using once your tama is married. Like the slide. Your tama will put the baby on the slide, watch it go down and run off screen, then your tama's spouse (if married via matchmaking) will put it on the slide.

There's a few other items that they share too but cannot recall which ones. While practicing their instrument, the baby and spouse will watch your tama play as well

I want a music star really bad tbh!! my dream tama is the pastel pink music star.... but that one usually runs for $50 so i wanna sit on it, wait for another one to pop up.. I think an Angel would be really nice as long as I wont end up killing it ;P

I want a music star really bad tbh!! my dream tama is the pastel pink music star.... but that one usually runs for $50 so i wanna sit on it, wait for another one to pop up.. I think an Angel would be really nice as long as I wont end up killing it ;P

No need to worry about that- they're extremely hardy and unless you're actively trying to kill it by neglect, there's almost no chance of that. The only 'issue' there is that it's kind of hard to get the neglect characters, even though I find them cute... I almost always end up with the Chestnut Angel/Angel Twins even though I'd rather have the Chubby Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back