Rjalda100's IDLE (Log Attempt #3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjalda100

Reaction score
I'm back after another freakishly long break from logging here. My previous logs can be found here and here. I haven't abandoned tamas at all and in fact, I can be found on Instagram at @rjalda100 where I'm far more active. Going to be logging something a bit different than what I'd previously logged about in the past, my English iD L.

I got this tama the other day and started it up the same day. I hatched a girl, who was Kingyobotchi as a toddler and Sabosabotchi as a teen. (don't have pics of these, sorry). She then grew into Violetchi.

QKWHMJl.png
She also got two of her happy symbols and later adopted a pet (Sopratchi)!

muR53Ij.png
5JqHEwJ.png
(idk what happened to the sizing with those two photos...)​
She'll be getting her 48 hour happy stamp tomorrow, after which I'll marry her off and start the second generation. Not much else to update on and this log will probably end up being really inconsistent at times but we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to Knighttchi's Ballad, KidRetro64, and Eggiweg for liking my first log post!

Today was an eventful day for Violetchi. She played with some of her new toys we bought at Tama Depa last night...

idle1.JPG
idle2.JPG
(Evidently, Violetchi is not a very good driver...)
Then later in the afternoon, she received her final happy symbol, the one achieved after being an adult for 48 hours!

idle3.JPG
idle4.JPG
Shortly after that, it was time for her to get married and move on to the second generation. The matchmaker offered her a few possible suitors, but in the end it was Mametchi who caught her eye.

idle5.JPG
idle6.JPG
You may now kiss the bride...
idle7.JPG
And their honeymoon!
idle8.JPG
It's a boy!
They had a baby boy, Nittobotchi. And so marks the second generation on my iDLE. After a typically needy baby stage, he grew into the character he is now, Furutsupantchi:

idle9.JPG
Up close and personal!
This toddler has the possibility of growing into either Bokuhoshitchi (0-1 care misses) or Happabouyatchi (2+ care misses). I will be going for the former as the adult I want this generation is Kushinbotchi. Not much else to report on right now, as of writing this my tama is asleep.

Thank you to Knighttchi's Ballad for following this log! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Quite a few things have happened in the world of my tama. He evolved yesterday into the teen character of Bokuhoshitchi, who looked like this:

idle10.JPG
idle11.JPG
He was really cute. When he was happy he turned yellow which was adorable. Other than that, he didn't really do much until this afternoon when he had his final evolution, into the adult character called Kushinbotchi:

idle12.JPG
Doesn't he have just the cutest face ever? He spent the rest of the day making new friends at the park:

idle13.JPG
And planting a tree from a seed pack questionably named "Pickles" (let's just say I've used it before and it does not grow pickles):

idle14.JPG
idle15.JPG
idle16.JPG
As of writing this, he's currently asleep; he has a very early bed time of 8PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Technically, she never did pass away. She doesn't have a battery right now because I needed a break but one day I'll start her up again. She was over 400 days old when I left off.

Pretty normal day for Kushinbotchi today. He found all three of his happy symbols. The first one came from the dumpling at the restaurant:

idle19.JPG
idle20.JPG
The second one came from the cloud toy:

idle21.JPG
idle22.JPG
(C'mon, wouldn't YOU be happy if it started raining candy?)​
And the last one came from the overalls:

idle17.JPG
idle18.JPG
The overalls make him look stereotypically French. They suit him very well though. Not much else to do now except wait for him to get his final happy stamp, the 48 hour one; that should be happening later this afternoon. Oh yeah, and the tree from the "Pickles" seed finally grew:

idle23.JPG

Definitely not a pickle, but close enough...

Decently eventful couple of days for my tama. Kushinbotchi adopted a pet, Hapihapitchi. This leaves 8 pets to go in the notebook.

idle24.jpeg
Later on, he decided to was time to get married. The matchmaker left him with plenty of choice:

idle25.jpeg
idle26.jpeg
idle27.jpeg
(I'm not sure what's funnier, "pile on" or the fact that Shigurehimetchi has nothing to say about herself)​
Of the three, he ended up choosing Shigurehimetchi:

idle28.jpeg
And they ended up having a baby girl, Choribotchi:

idle29.jpeg
I thought I got a picture of her as a toddler but I can't find it. Either way, she was Paletchi. She evolved into Sabosabotchi as a teen and Perotchi as an adult.

idle30.jpeg
idle31.jpeg
This stumped me at first because I'd been aiming for Pichipitchi, who requires 6+ care misses, and I certainly gave her the correct amount of care misses. But then I came across this, which I hadn't known before. I always thought stuffing your tama with snacks had no effect but apparently on this tama it does. Not a huge deal since I haven't had Perotchi before so she's still a new tamatomo entry.

Latest posts

Back