Tamagotchi M!X - What are they like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softlock12

Reaction score
I'm been considering on whether or not I should buy a Tamagotchi M!X Spacy/Melody on ebay. Any recommendations on where I can get it cheaper? Overall is it a good tamagotchi? I'm just wondering so if you have any helpful info, please reply, I need all the help I can get :D

In general the best place to buy tamas is japanyouwant.com. Here's some they have available:

https://japanyouwant.com/product-category/tamagotchi/mx-tamagotchi

There's way more versions than just spacy and melody though, there's also 2 versions of 20th anniversary (the first one doesn't need a second unit to unlock the destinations), a Sanrio one, and three different Dream Town ones.

Also, gameplay wise they're alright. People who have had experience with other color versions find them boring compared to others, but if you haven't had any color version before I think you will have fun.

In general the best place to buy tamas is japanyouwant.com. Here's some they have available:

https://japanyouwant.com/product-category/tamagotchi/mx-tamagotchi

There's way more versions than just spacy and melody though, there's also 2 versions of 20th anniversary (the first one doesn't need a second unit to unlock the destinations), a Sanrio one, and three different Dream Town ones.
If I'm not wrong I think the 20th Anniversary Gift is also able to unlock all destinations without multiple spare units as well.

Not necessarily, I have it and I've had trouble with unlocking the other destinations. You need specific items you can't really get in it through normal means.

To unlock rainbow hills, you need flower seeds from flower hills, right? Well..... There's no flower hills on this version. Unless it can be earned through a minigame, like the conch shell in makkaka town?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not necessarily, I have it and I've had trouble with unlocking the other destinations. You need specific items you can't really get in it through normal means.

To unlock rainbow hills, you need flower seeds from flower hills, right? Well..... There's no flower hills on this version. Unless it can be earned through a minigame, like the conch shell in makkaka town?
Fuzzy n Chic's guide says all you need to do within your own game, is to go to Present Town, select Party Hall (3rd option), choose an item from your inventory to exchange gifts, and there is a chance you can get the Flower Seeds to unlock Rainbow Hills.

Source : https://drive.google.com/file/d/104KF7WWVOiLSBD_tRW-ikHrMsIa_fOZs/view

Honestly, I like M!x more than other color tamas, but I also haven't gotten into all the download stuff, and I haven't played my iD L and P's nearly as much as my M!xes.
They're fun if your main focus is just growing through generations and see what tama you can 'make' through... uh... gene splicing? XD

They're not as engaging if you like jobs, dressing up your tamas, and doing the little 'quests' from ones like the iD L and P's.

20th Anniversary is the only one where you can unlock all locations w/just one tama, but it's worth having one or two (if you like them) so you can spread different designs between your devices.

Yea, the only downside I see to getting a 20th anniversary one is that it cost almost twice as much as a Spacy.

You can get all locations with 1 M!X on a Spacy, with the exception of Mermaid Palace. You can still get Gozaru Village with Madamtchi, the Park Vendor, although it's EXTREMELY rare (along with most Mermaid Palace items.)

I already placed my order for a purple Tamagotchi Spacy M!X a few weeks back, and it should be arriving here in 2 days or less. Thanks to everyone for all the help!

You'll have plenty of fun even if you can't get all the locations, and if you really like it, you can always grab another to unlock the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back