Rjalda100's Virtual Zoo: Volume 3.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjalda100

Reaction score
Sorry to start a new log so soon after my previous one but I kinda realized a fault with that one right after I started it: it's hard for me to do a log on a single, specific tama because I'm always switching up what I'm running. So I'm going to return to the style of my previous logs and log all of my tamas instead of just the one. As of right now, I'll be including three tamas in this log: my english iD L from the previous log and two V4.5s I started up recently. One of the first tamas I ever logged about in my OG log was a V4.5 and funnily enough, I have not run a V4.5 since then, so I'm having a lot of fun with them now.

The two V4.5s are these shell designs, a transparent purple one that looks like a lava lamp and a green one with a peacock design (I had the purple lava one as a kid but the peacock one is new to me, I like it!):

v451.jpeg
v452.jpeg
(it's a bit hard to see but they've both got character charms on them as well, the purple one has Yattatchi and the green one has Kuchipatchi!)​

V4.5 #1 - Maya

I actually just got this V4.5 the other day and started it up - I hatched a girl who I named "Maya". She was a Tamatchi as a toddler, which I was happy about because I knew she had a high chance of turning into an Ura Mame teen and I really wanted to go for Horoyotchi. Unfortunately for me, she went and turned into Ura Young Memetchi instead. Oh well, the bright side to that is that now I can go for Ura Memetchi and the secret character, Hanagatatchi. The latter is a character I have not raised in nearly two years.

maya1.jpeg
maya2.jpeg
She really is cute, isn't she? I've spent most of the day working on her skill points since she needs 350 Gorgeous points and 50 of the other two categories to evolve into Hanagatatchi. Here's where she stands currently:

maya3.jpeg
Oh yeah, and this was interesting too. I've had the dreaded name glitch many times on my V4, but this is my first time encountering it on a V4.5. I've also only ever had the letter move backwards, so the fact that it moved forward two letters is also interesting: I've never seen anyone report that before but I guess it's possible. Oaya! Oh well, for all intents and purposes she will still be Maya in this log.

maya4.jpeg

V4.5 #2 - Cody

I've actually had this V4.5 for quite some time but this is my first time starting it up. I selected "download" and found a Daiyatchi named Cody - I didn't name him, the previous owner did, but I decided to keep him. It's a pretty rare occurrence that I get a used tama whose download data isn't a dead tama.

cody1.jpeg
cody2.jpeg
Since I've already had the other two male Ura Meme adults, I'll be raising his Spiritual points in order to obtain an Ura Togetchi. I've had Togetchi before, but never his Ura counterpart so this should be interesting.

Also, it's totally coincidental that I got a boy and a girl both pretty much the same age, but of course the natural thing to do here is marry them, so I'm going to do that when they're older. That worked out great.

iDLE

I wanted to write this in yellow like my tama's shell is, but obviously that's way too hard to read, so this gold-ish colour will have to do. Not a ton has actually happened since the last time I logged about this one. I kept Perotchi around longer than I probably should have, but I finally married her off last night:

idle32.jpeg
idle33.jpeg
She had another girl, who was Momoirotchi and then Paletchi. I'm actually going to be going for Sabosabotchi AGAIN (third one in four gens!) because once again, I'm going to go for Pichipitchi. Now that I know the whole snack thing, it should be easier. I've failed to get her twice now but maybe third time's the charm...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! A few evolutions and things to report on today.

V4.5 #1 - Maya

In my previous post, Maya was an Ura Young Memetchi who I was hoping to eventually evolve into the secret character. She made her first evolution yesterday evening at around 7PM, into Ura Memetchi, just as I'd hoped!

maya5.jpeg
maya6.jpeg
Pictured above is what her skill points were when she evolved - very close! Shortly after her evolution, I played a few more games of Shapes with her; she evolved into Hanagatatchi at around 7:30:

maya7.jpeg
maya8.jpeg
maya9.jpeg
Her closeups are kind of creepy looking but I still like her - she's an interesting character!

I also made a mini growth chart illustrating all of her stages:

mayagc.png
(Hanagatatchi was pretty hard to pixel so it might not be 100% accurate but it's VERY close)​
V4.5 #2 - Cody

Since Maya and Cody were pretty much the same in age, only about two hours apart, he also evolved yesterday around 4:30PM. As I'd been working on his Spiritual points, his evolution didn't surprise me but of course I'm pleased with it since it was what I was aiming for:

cody3.jpeg
cody4.jpeg
I just love his closeup animation - it's adorable! Like I said, he and Maya will be mating eventually but I'm going to keep them around for a few days because they're so cute.

codygc.png
(...I have no idea what he was as a toddler because I downloaded the previous owner's data)
iDLE

Here's where the disappointment lies, although I guess two good evolutions out of three ain't bad! I'd been neglecting Sabosabotchi in an attempt to get Pichipitchi, but I must be really bad at counting care misses because:

idle34.jpeg
I probably wouldn't be complaining if it weren't for the fact that I've already had Violetchi, and when it comes to colour tamas, I don't really like repeats. I'm probably going to give this tama a break and run something else for now.

First of all thank you, I'm glad you like my photos. I'm currently just using my phone camera (iPhone 6S) and a good light source (either a window or a lamp) I tilt the tama slightly so there isn't as much glare. I also clean the lens before I take photos but I'm not sure how much of a difference that makes.

V4.5 #1 - Maya

Maya left school and got a job this morning! Here she is looking all angry at her teacher when she found out it was time to leave school:

maya13.jpeg
She was presented with many choices for jobs, but in the end she decided she wanted to work as a hairdresser. I mean, with a 'do like hers, how could she choose anything different?

maya14.jpeg
maya15.jpeg
With 355 Gorgeous points, it's no surprise that she was accepted on the spot! Maya the Hairdresser she is!

V4.5 #2 - Cody

For some reason, Cody hasn't gotten a job yet even though he evolved before Maya did. I'm assuming that will happen at some point today, but for now, have a pic of his really weird sunglasses animation:

cody.jpeg
I love it! He looks so funny!

V2 - Bella

Decided to add two new tamas to the log and this is one of them. I have lost count of how many V2s I have in my collection but this is my newest one. It's a European shell design that I've been eyeing since I started collecting and I finally found one for a GREAT price a few weeks ago:

bella1.jpeg
My picture doesn't really do it justice but it's a very nice transparent teal colour. It originally had yellow buttons but I stole some white buttons from a broken Akai and I think it looks way better this way.

Anyway, I currently have a 2 year old Ichigotchi named Bella. She is generation 2 - her mother was a Violetchi named April.

bella2.jpeg
bella4.jpeg
I'm going for a top-tier adult with her. I'd love to have a Marumimitchi, since I've not raised one in a very very long time, but any of the three are fine with me. She should be evolving tomorrow, I think.

iD

Last but not least, I still wanted to continue running at least one colour model because I really like them. The iD is my personal favourite colour model (I currently have them all except the 4U+, but to be honest I'm not sure I'm missing much there) - I don't always see it getting as much love as the others but I like the fact that it's simple but still has plenty of options for customizing.

id1.jpeg
The one I'm running is this one. I have two other iDs, a purple one and a green one, but this one is my favourite. It's hard to tell in the picture but it's the gold pink shell and it's very pretty - the entire shell is pearly/sparkly in real life which I like a lot.

id2.jpeg
id3.jpeg
Currently on generation 5 with Lovelitchi. My goal is to complete all of the tamatomos on this one; I currently have 4 which will be 5 when Lovelitchi gets her final happy stamp.

Greetings! To start off I wanted to share a new addition to my collection that I got yesterday:

keitai.jpeg
I've had the red keitai on the right for a bit and I finally got its matching blue counterpart! I really like these two shells together; they're very pretty and compliment each other very well. I ran the red one for most of the summer and I'm planning on running the blue one in the winter because for some reason it feels wintery to me. Just like V2s, keitais are one version I can't seem to have too many of.

Anyway, onto the log itself.

V4.5 #1 - Maya

Not too much has gone on with Maya. She and Cody haven't married yet; my plan is to do that tomorrow. So far, I'm not a huge fan of her job's minigame (hairdresser), but luckily I'm getting better at it.

As she continues to earn points, I've been buying more items for her.

maya16.jpeg
maya17.jpeg
Considering that she has flowers in her hair, it's no surprise that she has a way with plants.

V4.5 #2 - Cody

He finally got a job yesterday. Not sure why he was delayed when compared to Maya, but I'm glad it worked out alright. Here's the typical screaming at the teacher photo:

cody5.jpeg
After being presented with a number of different jobs, he decided he wanted to work at the bakery, and was accepted right away.

cody6.jpeg
cody7.jpeg
I really like the minigame for this one. I wasn't very good at it at first but after some practice I've gotten better. It's kind of like a claw machine and you have to use the claw to pick up the correct cake - you have to have VERY good timing but it's easy to get the hang of. The first time I played I only got 4 but later on I got as high as 10, I think.

V2 - Bella

Not a ton going on in Bella's world. She is still an Ichigotchi and is set to evolve tonight at 8PM. She currently has 7 training bars out of 9 and I'm confident I'll be able to fill that completely by the time she evolves. She is at her base weight and her hearts have never dropped below 3 full so I'm hoping for good results.

bella5.jpeg
bella6.jpeg
The stuffed bear finally appeared in her shop! She had the ball and the action figure already, the other two V2 items that teens can use, but the ball doesn't do very much and girls don't like the action figure. Her animation when she's presented with the bear is so cute - I love her face!

iD

Lovelitchi is still hanging around. She will be getting her final tamatomo stamp this evening, after which I will marry her off and begin the next generation.

id6.jpeg
id7.jpeg
We had fun visiting the New Years location. I find it funny how Otokitchi is really cheap and keeps her distance while Ojitchi gets up close and personal and is overly generous. And yes, you can go back and visit as many times as you want, so it's really easy money. It's pretty much based on luck and there's no way to determine who will appear when you visit (though Otokitchi predictably appears far more often) but it's still pretty fun nonetheless.

Just a heads up - there's going to be a lot of pictures in this entry because a lot has happened. Read ahead!

V4.5 #1 - Maya

This actually happened yesterday afternoon, but the time came. Maya and Cody got married! I initially had a difficult time getting them to marry because they BOTH name glitched again and appeared as new entries in each others' friend lists (Cody became "Aody", "Oaya" reverted back to Maya), so I basically had to start all over again. Then for the longest time, Cody had the highest friendship level with Maya but she only had two faces for him and seemingly wasn't budging (stubborn girl!). It probably took about 45 minutes before the wedding actually happened.

maya18.jpeg
maya19.jpeg
maya20.jpeg
(She looks utterly shocked to see her sister leaving! But they'll definitely be seeing more of each other soon.)
They had baby girls! Though the lineage isn't super promising, I'm hoping they'll somehow make their way into the Ura Mame family - I've had all of the Ura Meme females and to be honest I'm rather sick of them (Hanagatatchi is great but I wouldn't want her twice in a row). Then again, I'm not actually sure that the V4.5 is quite like the Entama/Uratama where the parents play a huge role since I have had some surprises in the past. We'll just have to wait and see.

V4.5 #2

Well I already pretty much wrote about what went on with Cody above. Here he is pictured with his new daughter:

cody8.jpeg
I haven't thought of names for the girls just yet. I've done specific name themes in the past but I'm not really doing that with these. Whatever pops into my head first will probably be what I end up naming them.

V2 - Bella

Bella evolved last night and, well, I'm just going to let the photos speak for themselves:

bella9.png
I have no idea how I managed to get the exact character I wanted - that's really hard to do with V2s since there's always a 1/3 chance. It all comes down to luck I suppose; she just as easily could have become a Mimitchi or a ChoHimetchi (who I also love so I probably wouldn't have minded). Either way, I'm very happy to have her! I haven't raised a Marumimitchi since my OG tama log in 2016. I've tried, but for some reason I've never been able to replicate it until now!

I do know that two out of the three Marumimitchis I've raised now have come from Ichigotchi, so that might have been a factor. The other came from Hinatchi but I also got a ChoHimetchi from Hinatchi once so... I really don't know. V2s are weird and unpredictable but that's what makes them fun to run.

iD

Lots to report on this one. First of all, here's Lovelitchi's souvenir photo:

id8.jpeg
Shortly after getting her photo taken, she received her final tamatomo stamp.

id9.jpeg
It was then time for her to get married, so off to the matchmaker we went. She was offered a few possible options, but in the end she was smitten by Gozarutchi:

id10.jpeg
id11.jpeg
The next generation was born and lo and behold, I have a boy! I had a pretty long generation streak of girls on this one and was running out of female characters to go for (just Chamametchi and Violetchi are left now), so I'm very happy about this.

id14.png
Since I've reached 5 tamatomos, a little balloon now appears in the top left corner of the yard. That's a nice touch and yes, it is permanently there. Anyway, the baby stage was typical and I cared for him as I normally would. After the hour was up, he evolved into Mattaritchi! I haven't had this toddler yet on this particular iD so again, that's great. He's enjoying the new beach-themed wallpaper that I made - it's not perfect but I like how it turned out.

Thanks! I really like making my own colour tama wallpapers - it's fun! I also made the tama planet one that my IDLE was using when I was running that one as well.

Anyway, because I'm a crazy person that runs a lot of tamas at once, I've added a fifth tama to the log, read on to find out which one it is. Five is pretty much pushing it, I doubt I'll run any more than this but I'm managing just fine so far with these ones since they are all fairly low maintenance tamas. Just a heads up though, this is going to be a pretty long log entry.

V4.5 #1 - Amora

Maya departed last night and left her daughter in my care. I started raising baby Amora at around 8:30 this morning. Her baby stage was typical and needy; I cared for her normally during this stage.

amora1.jpeg
Now, remember yesterday when I said I was hoping that somehow these babies would make their way into the Ura Mame family? My wish was partially granted, as Amora evolved into Hitodetchi! Hitodetchi has a high chance of entering the Ura Mame family, and its most common female evolution is Ura Young Marotchi.

amora4.png
As you can see, Amora inherited a LOT of skill points from her mother. I've been trying to somehow balance them out, but for some reason every time I play games with her it goes straight to the Gorgeous points. That's kind of annoying since I'm not sure I even want to go for a character in that category this gen (which teen she turns into will determine that), but there doesn't seem to be a way to control it so I'll just deal.

V4.5 #2 - Marie

Just as Maya left last night, so did Cody. I began raising baby Marie at the same time as her sister Amora. Predictably, they looked exactly the same in this stage.

marie1.jpeg
I cared for them exactly the same way, though Marie's skill points are a lot more evenly distributed than Amora's. This didn't seem to have much effect though, because the two babies did evolve into the exact same toddler:

marie4.png
That's great because it means not only do I have a chance at the Ura Mame family, I have two. So if one evolves into an undesirable (for me) teen, I still have a chance with the other. I'm still giving the two of them the exact same care though so it's possible they could have twin growths into the teen stage as well. We'll just have to wait and see.

V2 - Bella

Not much is new with Bella. She is still an adorable Marumimitchi. I did finally get around to making a growth chart for her:

bellagc.jpg
I also captured some of her adorable animations:

bella13.png
I like the wings animation the best (far right) - she looks like a butterfly! Since this is only my second generation, I don't have a ton of items to use on her just yet but repeated games of Slot have helped that at least a bit.

V4 - Dessa

I've been enjoying the V4.5s so much that I decided to start up my V4 as well. V4s are a little more challenging than the V4.5 because you have to have the skill points above a certain threshold or there's the possibility of getting universal adults - universals are MUCH harder to obtain on the 4.5. I'm actually trying a few experiments with this one but I'll reveal what those experiments are later. This is what my V4 looks like:

dessa1.jpeg
It is an Australian shell design. Unlike some other connection versions, I actually don't have copious amounts of V4s, just this one and one US version. I have noticed this one is a LOT less glitchy than its US counterpart - so far I haven't had any of the glitches I encountered all the time on my North American V4, so that's a major plus.

Anyway, I left off with a Shimashimatchi named Ace with his baby girl. Through a little bit of time changing, baby Dessa was left in my care last night. She is the 8th generation. I've just realized that all of my running connections are girls and I didn't even plan that.

dessa4.png
For her toddler stage, she evolved into a Puchitchi. This is hit or miss because Puchitchi does have a high chance of turning into a Mame teen, but she also has a fairly high chance of turning into a Meme teen. I have had all of the Meme adults on this version so I'm trying to avoid that. I'm going to try raising her skill points a lot more, hoping that high skill points combined with good care will net me the teen I want.

iD

My character evolved from Mattaritchi to Monpatchi yesterday:

id17.png
Not one bit surprised by that because yesterday I thought I changed the time to make him sleep while I was at work, but apparently I forgot because he was pretty close to death when I got home. Several hours without care is easily enough to net the four care misses needed for the bad care teen, but that's okay. This is only my second time getting Monpatchi, I believe, and he's quite adorable! I really like his closeup animation.

Hello! Several evolutions to report on today - all of my tamas evolved at almost the same time except for my V2 who isn't even married yet.

V4.5 #1 - Amora

Just as I wrote about in yesterday's entry, my wish was once again granted. Through good care and high skill points, Amora evolved into Ura Young Marotchi:

amora5.jpeg
I think this is just about proof that V4.5s aren't like the Uratama, and the families are in fact random. The child of two Ura Meme parents is an Ura Mame teen! I have already decided that I want to go for Horoyotchi with her, so I've been raising her Humour points. Horoyotchi is one of my favourite characters - I don't know why but she's just so funny. I haven't raised one in a while either so it will be nice to have her again.

As of right now, Amora's skill points are 75/73/33. Not going to raise them much higher because the V4.5 has the whole "family switching" thing where if you raise the skills too high your character can become a character from a different family group. I'm actually eventually going to experiment with that but that time is not right now.

V4.5 #2 - Marie

Well I guess I can say my wish was actually double granted. Marie followed in her sister's footsteps and also evolved into Ura Young Marotchi this morning.

marie5.jpeg
Part of me was tempted to go for full twin growths with these two, but I like variety so I decided against it. I'm raising Marie's Gorgeous points so she can become a Tsukkomitchi, a character I've never had before (I've not had Ura Zukyutchi on a 4.5 before, but I have had her on my Uratama). Her skill points are currently 42/43/26.

V2 - Bella

Still nothing new with this one. Bella is 6 years old and should be getting the matchmaker tomorrow.

bella14.jpeg
Though she doesn't do as much as my other tamas, I've really enjoyed having her around. Marumimitchi is a favourite of mine for sure and I'll be a bit sad to see her go.

V4 - Dessa

Okay, so it looks like my wishes were triple granted because Dessa evolved into Ringotchi! Haven't seen one of THOSE on a V4 in ages!

dessa5.jpeg
dessa6.jpeg
I'm going to go for Maidtchi with her, I think. Mimitchi is cute but I get her often, whereas I've only ever raised Maidtchi once and it wasn't on a V4. She chose Ms. Flower as her teacher and I have been sending her to school throughout the day. I'm pretty awful at Dance so I probably wouldn't be able to get her the required skill points otherwise. She currently stands at 50/81/58.

iD

Monpatchi evolved last night into an adorable Kuchipatchi!

id18.jpeg
id19.jpeg
This isn't the most surprise-filled tama in the world so of course this evolution was expected but that's okay! I really like Kuchipatchi's colour sprite.

Hello! Today was a rather quiet day for the tamas but they are all doing well.

V4.5 #1 - Amora

Amora is still a cute Ura Young Marotchi. She and her sister will be evolving tomorrow morning. I haven't been doing too much with her because her skill points are already where I need them to be.

amora6.jpeg
amora7.jpeg
Above is the playhouse item from the code and Amora's current skill points. The Funny and Gorgeous points are pretty close (her mother was a Hanagatatchi! She inherited almost 40 alone!), but I don't believe that matters a whole ton, as long as Funny is the highest category, which it is by 2 points :D

V4.5 #2 - Marie

Predictably, nothing exciting has happened with Marie either. Her highest skill point category is Gorgeous, so she's set to evolve into Tsukkomitchi tomorrow morning. For now, she's just taking it easy.

marie6.jpeg
marie7.jpeg
(I've been testing out a different light source for the photos in this entry and although the quality gets a bit ruined when I upload them no matter what I do, I think they do look a bit better than before)

That's the slide item, also from one of the codes. She looks adorable when she uses it.

V2 - Bella

Well, Bella is a bachelorette no more! She got married this morning and although I didn't get photos of the mating process, she married a Wooltchi/Urutchi. She had a baby girl, which will mark the third consecutive girl on this tama. I'm thinking of calling her little girl Chloe (yes, there is a theme going on here).

bella15.jpeg
bella16.jpeg

V4 - Dessa

Dessa is still a cute little Ringotchi. She will actually be evolving into her adult form at around 10:30 tonight (yes, I hatched her late...) and as is the case with my V4.5s, her skill points are already where I need them to be so I don't really have anything to worry about there.

dessa7.jpeg
dessa8.jpeg
I guess you can say she's really on the ball! ...Or not.

iD

Kuchipatchi is still hanging around. He did receive a tamatomo stamp today from eating pizza at the restaurant:

id20.jpeg
id21.jpeg
He gets his 72 hour stamp tomorrow night and I've been majorly slacking in that department. He has just the one stamp right now and that's the one pictured above. I'll probably work on getting the other two tomorrow.

I've also decided on which colour tama I'm going to give a go after I complete my iD and it's a pretty special one that I've never run before and rarely see logged or talked about so that's going to be pretty fun! I'm going to keep which one it is a secret for now although some can probably guess.

Thank you to whoever rated this log 5 stars!

Sorry for disappearing these past few days, life has gotten busy and to be honest you haven't been missing anything because my tamas have mostly been paused anyway.

V4.5 #1 - Amora

Amora evolved the other morning and of course the result is exactly what I'd been expecting:

amora8.jpeg
amora9.jpeg
Very happy to finally have Horoyotchi again after like two years. She's probably my favourite V4.5 character because of how crazy she is. Despite technically being an adult for two days now, Amora does not have a job yet because like I said, she's been paused. She should hopefully be getting a job either today or tomorrow. Other than that, she hasn't done a whole lot.

V4.5 #2 - Marie

Another unsurprising evolution. Marie evolved at the same time as Amora, into Tsukkomitchi:

marie8.jpeg
I've now taken her battery out because five tamas was getting to be too much and I'm already running another V4.5 anyway.

V2 - Chloe

As you can probably guess from the above, Bella left her daughter the other day and I started raising Chloe, my third generation. Just like her mother, she was a Kinakomotchi for her toddler stage. I seem to get a lot of these but they're cute so I don't mind.

chloe1.jpeg
chloe2.jpeg
Yesterday it was time for her to grow up some more and become a teen; she turned into Ringotchi:

chloe3.jpeg
Again, a character I get a lot (in fact I just had one on my V4!) but I don't mind because of how cute she is. I was going to go for another top-tier character, following in the trend I've had for this tama so far, but I had a slip up yesterday where I forgot she was unpaused for 12 hours (OOPS) and she almost died. So I'm not too optimistic but hopefully the results will still be interesting.

V4 - Dessa

Following the string of evolutions, Dessa also evolved the other day into the character I was aiming for:

dessa9.jpeg
dessa10.jpeg
I've had Maidtchi on my Entama before so she's not a totally new character for me but I really like her. She has some very adorable animations. Again, since I've kind of been slacking, she doesn't have a job yet but that should hopefully be happening soon.

iD

Kuchipatchi got his final tamatomo stamp on Sunday night, though I kept him around a few extra days. I now have six tamatomo stamps:

id22.jpeg
This morning, I decided it was finally time to move onto the next generation. Kuchipatchi married a lovely Uwasatchi and had a baby boy!

id25.png
Looks like my lengthy girl streak has finally been broken, thank goodness! I've got three male characters and two female characters left to obtain. I'm planning on going for Gozarutchi this generation because I haven't had him on any of my iDs yet and in fact I rarely ever get him on colour tamas. As I type this, he's still in the baby stage - he'll be evolving into a toddler in about... 20 minutes? The toddlers on the iD are pretty random so it doesn't really matter to me which one he turns into.

Hello! So, life has gotten pretty busy again. I really haven't had time to run tamas lately and to be honest the skill points/jobs/etc of the V4/4.5 were becoming a bit of a hassle so I decided to deactivate those for now. I am still running my V2 and iD and added one more very low maintenance tama to the mix. I will still try to keep my log as interesting as possible even if these tamas might not be as feature-filled as the other ones.

V1 - Paula

Whenever I want to run a tama but can't necessarily handle all of the extras that the later models have, I always seem to come back to V1s because they're simple but not quite as bare bones as a P1/P2. They don't get as much love as the connection versions that came after them, but they are one of my personal favourite connection versions and always will be.

I have a few different V1 shells (my favourite is the orange glitter one which definitely will be making an appearance here sooner or later) but the one I'm running is this one:

v1.jpeg
It was one of the first english V1s I got and I believe I did log about it before in one of my old logs. I last left off with a 3 year old Memetchi named Paula. She is on the 6th generation.

paula1.jpeg
paula2.jpeg
Memetchi isn't one of my favourite characters so I might end up using one of my debugged connections to marry her off quicker (maybe it's cheating but I do it whenever I get characters I don't like :D )

V2 - Chloe

I'd been expecting Chloe to evolve into a bad care character and, well, I was right. Luckily for me, she became one of the cute ones!

chloe4.jpeg
chloe5.jpeg
I do like Whaletchi even though I've had him/her quite a few times. I like that her tail looks like a heart. She also has the cutest closeup animation which I didn't get a chance to photograph but I may post it later.

iD

I totally forgot to photograph the toddler or teen stage on this one but my character was Mattaritchi (again) as a toddler and Kilalatchi as a teen. I made sure to give him lots of care misses (4), and this afternoon he evolved into Gozarutchi:

id26.jpeg
id27.jpeg
A familiar character, of course, but still a new tamatomo entry for me! I haven't had him on a colour tama in ages but I do like how he looks in colour. I'm not sure why, he just seems cuter this way than he did on the black and white tamas. He will be my 7th tamatomo stamp - after this I've got just 4 to go, 2 male characters and 2 female characters! My original idea was to stop this tama after I complete everything but I'm enjoying it so much that I may just keep it going a little longer!

Greetings! Not a ton to report on today but my tamas are all still doing very well.

V1- Paula

I tried mating Paula to one of my other V1s today but it didn't work for some reason even though she's been an adult for over 24 hours. Not really sure why, but she'll be getting the matchmaker tomorrow so it's not a big deal.

One of the good things that came out of connecting was an item! Paula got the maracas, a character specific item on the V1:

paula3.jpeg
I'm really starting to notice it now that I'm running them side by side, but the background on my V1 (which is North American) is so much more saturated than the one on my V2 (which is European). The pixels themselves are also a lot darker. It must be a North American thing because all of my NA connections are like this. The European (and even Asian/Australian which I have a handful of as well) tamas are way, way, way easier to see and photograph. Oh well, I still like my V1 so I won't fault it too much for that.

V2 - Chloe

Chloe is also still doing well. She is 6 years old, which means she should also be getting the matchmaker tomorrow. I've really enjoyed having her around - she's an adorable character, probably my favourite of the bad care ones (along with Kaerutchi, who I DID finally get while I was absent from logging!).

chloe6.jpeg
chloe7.jpeg
(See what I mean by the really light background/pixel thing? Compare it to the photo of my V1 above and you'll see exactly what I mean)
The shovel appeared in her shop today and she decided to give it a go. Good thing she did, because she ended up digging up 300 gotchi points! For a V2, that's a pretty decent amount.

iD

Gozarutchi is still with me. He will be getting married tomorrow after he receives his final tamatomo stamp. In part because of my accidental negligence, he was quite dirty this morning, but it was nothing a bath couldn't fix:

id28.jpeg
id29.jpeg
Later on, he played with some toys, and being a ninja, I thought he might like the shuriken.

id30.jpeg
id31.jpeg
Oh I was right alright. He liked it so much that it gave him a happy symbol!

id32.jpeg
He doesn't have his other two symbols yet, in part because I've been lazy. I'll be working on that tomorrow before I marry him off. Oh yeah and guess what? I'm currently watching a silver blue iD to potentially match this one (gold pink). I don't like auctions much but I'm pretty good at sniping at the last second so hopefully I win it as long as the price doesn't go super high (which currently seems doubtful but you never know).

Gee, I sure do love disappearing without warning! I'm back for now though. I did end up winning the silver blue iD as well as a few other tama-related goodies so stay tuned over the next few weeks as I have a few pretty worthwhile collection additions coming.

V1 - Noemi

I last left off with Paula the Memetchi but she had a baby girl and left last week. Her daughter's name is Noemi and she was Hinotamatchi as a teen and just evolved into Kuchipatchi about 20 minutes ago.

noemi1.jpeg
I didn't think I treated her very well so I was pretty surprised with this evolution. I'm happy with it though, even though I do seem to get Kuchipatchi pretty often.

V1 - Sarah

Can it be? I'm running another V1? I actually started this one up not too long after I started the pink one. It's the orange glitter shell I talked about before:

sarah1.jpeg
The orange hard case looks nice with it, I think. It doesn't really show up in the picture but the shell is sparkly in real life - it goes very nicely with my transparent blue V2. I picked up where I last left off, which was with a Kuchipatchi named Orion. He had a daughter named Sarah, who is the 6th generation. She evolved into Gozarutchi the other day.

sarah2.jpeg
sarah3.jpeg
Bad care, but still a character I like. I didn't treat her that much worse than Noemi yet she became a far unhealthier character, not sure why that is since they are both the same version. I'm not really complaining though - after all, I probably wouldn't have wanted them to turn into the same thing anyway.

V2 - Danny

My V2 is still on the go and I'm now on the 4th generation with Danny. He evolved into Toratchi not too long ago:

danny1.jpeg
One of my favourite V2 characters! He's just the sweetest. Out of the V2 exclusive characters, he and Whaletchi are probably the ones I get the most but I'm not complaining at all! Once again, I thought I treated him pretty badly but it must not have been as bad as I'd thought.

iD

Not a lot is new with this one, actually. Last generation I accidentally got Kuromametchi, who I've already had before, so I didn't get a tamatomo stamp. So I'm now on my 9th generation with 7 tamatomo stamps. After 3 consecutive generations of boys, I finally got a girl again:

id33.jpeg
id34.jpeg
For her toddler stage, she evolved into Belltchi. I'm aiming for Shelltchi and then Chamametchi, one of two female characters I've yet to obtain (the other is Violetchi).

Greetings! I need to stop switching what I'm running every few days but I think I've finally decided on what I'm going to have on the go for the forseeable future now.

V1 - Bruce

I decided to stop my other V1 since I like this shell better. Sarah had a baby boy the other day and she left him alone this morning. For no apparent reason, I named him Bruce.

bruce1.jpeg
bruce2.jpeg
bruce3.jpeg
Bruce marks the seventh generation on my orange glitter V1. He turned into Marutchi which isn't surprising - I haven't seen a Kinakomotchi on here in AGES. Probably because I keep getting average/bad care adults who then marry more average/bad care adults and produce average/bad care offspring. It's a cycle. He'll become Hinotamatchi tomorrow since there aren't any other teen possibilities but I'm not sure who to aim for in terms of adults. Maybe Kuchipatchi again.

V2 - Ella

Decided to switch out my clear blue European V2, which I'd been running for almost a month (a month and a half on and off), for a different shell design. I picked this one, which actually has kind of an interesting backstory behind it:

ella3.jpeg
If you've been sticking around long enough and read my old log, this shell design will look familiar. I ran its green counterpart for nearly 30 generations and logged about it. I definitely remember mentioning a few times wanting to eventually get the matching orange one, but I could never find one.

In May, I happened to be checking Kijiji (local classified site) and someone fairly close to me was selling a lot of V2s including the orange shell I'd been after for so long. So of course I went for it. I even took a 40 minute bus ride just to get it! It also came with a pink V2 with a tropical design (old instagram post of mine showing the pink one, which I also really like) and a very beat up red V2 that I debugged and use for marriages now. It's fairly worn, but I mean just based on how long it took me to find this specific shell design, I don't mind at all!

So yeah, I now have the completed pair which is nice.

ella1.jpeg
ella2.jpeg
Anyway, I'm currently raising Ella the Ringotchi. She's 2 years old but should be turning 3 within the hour. I've been taking good care of her in hopes of getting a top or second top tier adult. I've had very good luck with Ringotchi in the past so hopefully the luck will continue.

V2 #2 - A (sic!)

As you can probably figure out by now, I have a lot of different V2 designs. Mostly because I often buy tamas in lots so they come bundled with others. This one came bundled with the clear blue one that I was running up until now.

a3.jpeg
(I've been loving the hard cases lately as well)
I really like this design. Just like my orange one, it is a twin - the matching shell is white with hearts and I do have it although I don't have it running currently (3 V2s would be too much). This one is kind of interesting because I did get it from a European seller but the shell design itself is North American. It mostly functions like a North American connection but it has a few little quirks that my other NA connections don't have, eg. it says "Hair Potion" instead of "Hair Gel" and "Whole Cake" instead of "Cake". I don't know what region it's actually from but it's interesting nonetheless.

(you know, I actually like talking about my collection and my individual tamas and their stories in this log almost as much as I like actually logging them!)

Anyway, I picked up where I last left off:

a1.jpeg
a2.jpeg
For some reason, this little guy's name is "A". Just, the letter A. Not sure what I was thinking but I guess I just had no idea what to name him the last time I ran this tama, LOL. Not the world's biggest fan of Nyorotchi but there are worse characters out there. He's 4 years old which means he's only one day ahead of Ella, so I'll probably end up marrying them.

iD

Whoop, not a repeat character this time!! My little girl on my iD went from Belltchi to Shelltchi to Chamametchi!

id37.png
Since it's October, she also got her room decked out to be more festive. I tried to put the witch hat on her as well, like I've been doing with most of my adult characters, but it turns out she hates it. Her spooky wallpaper will have to do for now.

She will be my 8th tamatomo stamp - just 3 to go after this one! Like I said, I'm getting the silver blue one in a few weeks but I have no idea if I'm going to run that one right away in an attempt to complete it too or not. I'm leaning more toward running a different version once this one is completed. I have an idea of which version but, well, no spoilers just yet.

Hello! A few evolutions to report on today - one pretty predictable and one complete surprise. Read on!

V1 - Bruce

Bruce evolved into Hinotamatchi. What a shocker, considering there were literally no other possibilities...

bruce4.jpeg
Oh well, he's still pretty cute. I'm trying to decide if I should just take good care and aim for Kuchipatchi or risk it and go for Hanatchi even though he could easily turn into Tarakotchi if I mess up. Actually to be honest, I'm fine with any character so maybe I'll just let him surprise me.

V2 #1 - Ella

Another evolution, but a good and rather surprising one! I wasn't too attentive to Ella when she was a teen so I was fearing the worst when it came time for her to evolve. However, like I said yesterday, I've always had wonderful luck with Ringotchi and Ella was no exception.

ella4.jpeg
ella5.jpeg
Ginjirotchi is one of my all-time favourite tama characters. I don't get him/her often on the V2 - Ella is my fourth and funnily enough, every Ginji I've had has been on a different shell, and they've all been female! Anyway, I'm VERY happy with her and I'm likely going to end up keeping her around as long as I can.

V2 #2 - A

I did have plans to mate A and Ella once Ella became an adult, but, well, you saw Ella's wonderful evolution above. So I did not want to mate her off right away. Instead, I unpaused Noemi the Kuchipatchi on my pink V1 and mated him to her instead.

a4.jpeg
They had baby girls and while my pink V1 has once again been put on pause, I'm extremely tempted to continue a little theme here and name the baby girl B. Honestly, I probably will if I can't think of anything else.

a5.jpeg
Playing around with some items. I've noticed more quirks with this particular V2 and a lot of the item names. Instead of one of the costumes being called "Stuffed Animal", they are both called "Costume". What's called "Tools" on every other V2 I've played is called "Bubbles" on this one. The plant item is called "Pot Plant". Strange, but it's also very interesting to compare it to my other one.

iD

Chamametchi received her final tamatomo stamp last night, but I did not get around to marrying her off until today. I now have eight tamatomo stamps, which leaves just three left to obtain.

id38.jpeg
id39.jpeg
She had another baby girl:

id40.jpeg
I only have one female character left to go for, so Violetchi she shall be. Hopefully I don't keep getting tons of girls after this.

Hello! A couple of evolutions and a new generation to share today. Read on!

V1 - Bruce

Bruce evolved into Masktchi yesterday evening. This was actually intentional as I have not raised one in a pretty long time.

bruce5.jpeg
Masktchi is a very nostalgic character for me as it is the character I had most often as a kid. I'm happy to be raising one again even if it is not the healthiest character. I'm planning on connecting Bruce to my V2s later in an attempt to get his two character-specific items.

V2 #1 - Ella

Ella the Ginjirotchi is still sticking around. She is 7 years old and has gotten a few matchmaker visits, but I've decided not to let her leave me just yet. I will probably marry her off at age 9, right before she would otherwise turn into an oldie character.

ella6.jpeg
ella7.jpeg
Ginjirotchi is so CUTE! As this is my first generation, I don't have a ton of items to use on her yet but the ones I have used are adorable. Her closeup animation is very adorable as well - I'll have to get a photo of that later!

V2 #2 - B

A left his baby girl yesterday morning, and indeed I actually did name her B. She starts off the second generation on my blue bubble V2:

b.jpeg
b2.jpeg
This is a tama I would actually like to run long-term, especially since it is one of my favourite designs. I even buffed out most of the screen scratches with plastic polisher to make it more pleasant to look at. I think 10 generations will be my goal, though I may go for longer than that, we'll see.

Anyway, B was a Kuribotchi and although I did have a photo of that, I accidentally deleted it. She evolved this morning into Young Mimitchi:

b3.jpeg
I haven't raised a Young Mimitchi in quite a while, so I'm pleased with this. Aiming for a top tier adult with her, I'd love to have a Mimitchi or even a ChoHimetchi.

iD

My girl evolved from Belltchi to Chuchutchi to Violetchi!

id41.jpeg
id42.jpeg
Okay, it's no secret that I'm no Violetchi fan - no, she has never been one of my favourites. But the adorable iD animations are winning me over just a bit. Plus guess what? I've officially obtained all of the female iD characters. I have two males left to go for (Mametchi and Kikitchi), so here's to hoping I'm blessed with boys for my next few generations, otherwise I'll have to go for repeat characters which I don't really want.

Hello! I've got a new collection addition to share with you today!

p2.jpeg
Wasn't expecting to find these as I've heard mixed things about their release date here in Canada. The store I went to didn't have a huge selection of shells, but I'm very happy with the one I picked. It very much fits in with the type of shells I like. In fact, I even have a very similar looking Japanese P2 that's white with blue characters on it. The only bad thing is that it had a paint scuff on it right out of the box which I'm not too amused about (you can see it in the picture, it's on the character in the bottom right corner) - it's not that noticeable but the fact that it's there bugs me. I popped it into one of the protective cases to prevent it from getting any further scratches/scuffs.

Anyway, onto the main portion of the log.

V1 - Bruce

Bruce got married this morning! I actually did marry him off early - he's 6 years old and the matchmaker wouldn't have otherwise come until tomorrow. But for some reason I was eager to start a new generation on this tama. I also had another plan with the way that I married him. What I did was put a battery into a V2 of mine that happens to be debugged, and chose a female Mimitchi, AKA a top tier adult. See where I'm going with this? My orange V1 has been stuck in a bad care rut for a very long time, and I attributed it to the fact that the matchmaker always brings me bottom tier mates. By marrying Bruce to a top tier mate, I may finally get out of this rut.

Anyway, Bruce and the unnamed Mimitchi had a baby girl. I haven't decided on her name yet.

bruce6.jpeg
Since I had to connect many times before the marriage actually took place, Bruce also got his connection items. The first one is wings, which I didn't get a photo of, and the second is a cape:

bruce7.jpeg
Both items are pretty fitting for Halloween, aren't they? I really like the ability to receive usable connection items. I wish that was something that was kept in the later connection versions. The V1 also does the item animations for a very long time unlike the later ones whose animations only last a few seconds. It's very cute to watch.

V2 #1 - Ella

I finally accepted the matchmaker for Ella at the tender age of 9. Her mate was a Pochitchi who I of course could not say no to. After all, Pochitchi is another one of my personal favourite characters so how perfect was it to marry my two faves to each other? Anyway, Ella had a baby boy. I suppose you can probably tell there's already going to be a prearranged marriage here between him and Bruce's girl.

ella9.jpeg
Ella's pose in this picture is pretty funny. She looks so proud of her child! Other than that she hasn't done too much today. I did catch her brushing her teeth this morning:

ella8.jpeg
I am sure going to miss her once she leaves. She has the cutest animations! So far, I've done this with every Ginjirotchi I've had - they've all stayed with me until at least the age of 9 because I never like letting them go and Ella is no exception. Oh well, I'm hoping I get just as good results with her son.

V2 #2 - B

Not much is new with B the Young Mimitchi. I don't think I'll be getting a top tier adult with her because I've slipped up on her care a few times. She's now 3 years old and set to evolve tomorrow.

b4.jpeg
I have no idea what she'll turn into. It's going to be a complete surprise because I've slipped up a bit but I haven't treated her horribly either. That's one thing I like about the V2 - it's a teen for three days and during those three days you have no idea what adult you'll get. The element of surprise is very nice - it's the reason I always seem to come back to the older connections.

P2

Yes, I decided to start up my P2 rerelease. I'm pretty familiar with the original P1/2 so it's interesting to pick out the little differences in this one along the way. It is louder and the screen contrast is better and easier to see. The buttons are heaps more responsive which I'm happy about because the buttons of the originals always bothered me.

p22.jpeg
p23.jpeg
I've currently got Tonmarutchi, age 2. I'm being very careful with his weight because I've seen a lot of reports on premature death from being overweight and feeding too many snacks. I wonder why that is. Other than that, I've noticed a few other differences like faster animations, more frequent discipline calls, and far more randomness in the number game, but with those differences aside it does play pretty much the same as any other P2.

iD

Last but not least, my iD is still kicking. Violetchi should be getting her final tamatomo stamp tonight, though I probably won't marry her off until tomorrow because I don't like marrying my tamas off in the evening/night. Not sure why, but I prefer to raise new generations in the morning.

id43.jpeg
id44.jpeg
We did manage to find a tamatomo stamp this morning! This one was actually by accident - I was playing around with items, and to my surprise Violetchi liked the hula hoop so much it gave her a happy stamp! Yay! Her other two symbols were the sandwich at the convenience store and the macaron at the cafe. Once she obtains her 72 hour stamp tonight, she will be my 9th tamatomo entry. I did have a repeat character in there once, so I will be starting my 11th generation tomorrow. That's one of my highest colour tama gen counts so far, I don't typically seem to run them for long periods of time like this. The only other one I have that's higher is my 15th Anniversary iD L which I ran for 18 generations. I've been having a ton of fun with it - it's a pretty simple tama but it still has so much to do and explore. I can definitely say that even after 10 generations I am not bored of it at all yet.

Hello! What do you know - looks like we've reached page 2 already! I'm normally pretty bad at committing to logs so I'm kind of proud of myself for sticking to this one. I got another new collection addition yesterday, which I posted here - I really do love Entamas and this is my first packaged one so that's nice. I really love the design but I'm resisting the temptation to start it up right away - I'd rather save it for the winter because the shell design is pretty festive.

In other news, the other two vintage rereleases I preordered shipped out this morning, so I should have those soon. I probably won't start those up right away either as I'm already busy with the rerelease P2 I bought the other day, but they'll still be nice to have.

Anyway, let's move on to the main portion of today's log entry. Quite a bit has happened with my tamas, so read on!

V1 - Dara

Bruce departed last night, so this morning I was greeted by crying baby Dara. She marks the eighth generation on my orange glitter V1, the second highest V1 gen count I've achieved (the first was the plain white shell, on which I reached 14 or 15 generations, I believe).

dara1.jpeg
dara2.jpeg
Her baby stage was typical, but after that came the moment of truth. I purposely chose Bruce's mate on a debugged connection, in an attempt to finally get out of the bad care rut I was in and maybe even see a Kinakomotchi again, a toddler I rarely see when I run V1s. And guess what? It worked! Here's what Dara looks like now:

dara3.jpeg
So V1s are exactly like the V2/V3 in that the parent's health does affect the health of the offspring. Interesting. Since I'm on an even generation now, Dara has a very high chance of turning into Young Mimitchi (unless, of course, I REALLY neglect her, but I'm not going to do that), who's perhaps my favourite V1 teen (I just had one on my V2, but hey, I definitely wouldn't mind having another). From there, I'm thinking of going for Mimitchi again, but I'm worried about slipping up and getting Memetchi, who's definitely not my preferred character. In fact, keep reading on to see why I really don't want her to turn into Memetchi...

V2 #1 - Alexi

Just as Bruce departed last night, so did Ella. Baby Alexi started his life at the same exact time as my V1, Dara. I'm not as far along on this tama as I am on the other one, this marks the second generation.

alexi1.jpeg
alexi4.jpeg
Alexi had a fairly typical baby stage. It was kind of challenging caring for two baby tamas at the same time, but for the most part it was fine. Predictably, he evolved into the toddler stage at the same time as Dara, and that's not the only thing that ended up being the same:

alexi3.jpeg
Yup, Alexi and Dara evolved into twins! I haven't raised a Kinakomotchi in a while and now I've got two at the same time. I'll be interesting if they turn into the same teen as well, though the V2 has more of a variety in that department so I'm not so sure that's going to happen. Also, I've already started connecting them since I'm planning on marrying them when they're older - might as well let them get to know each other first!

V2 #2 - B

B evolved yesterday and like I said the other day, I didn't know what to expect. I didn't treat her horribly, but I wouldn't describe the care I gave her as perfect either. Training was at 6/9 when she evolved. And while I guess I'm happy she still turned into a good care adult, she turned into my least favourite of the bunch so, meh.

b5.jpeg
My only reason for my irrational Memetchi hatred is that there was one point where I was getting her literally ALL the time. There was a time last summer where I had her on four tamas at the same time, and it kind of seemed like I couldn't avoid her (I had the exact same problem with Megatchi on the V3, who I also still can't stand). So yeah, I'm not too amused by B's evolution - I may end up firing up the debugged V2 again so I can marry her off early.

P2

My re-release P2 is doing very well. He is 4 years old today, so he did not succumb to the age 3 death thing that many have reported. Probably because I haven't been feeding snacks at all - I'm way too paranoid for that. I do believe feeding snacks in the baby stage is safe though because I did do that and my tama is so far not affected.

p26.png
In other news, my little guy grew legs last night! This tama really does call for discipline a lot - his discipline bar is completely full already and another interesting thing is that this tama continues to call for discipline after the bar is full, which the originals didn't do. Oh, and want to know another very trivial difference I've noticed with this one? Tongaritchi no longer has teeth when he eats! What a strange thing to tweak. I do have one of my original Japanese P2s going in the background (which I've chosen not to log here since a) it's mostly for experimenting and b ) it's pretty much the same thing anyway) to compare to this one which has been making this run a lot more fun. So far I think I do prefer the rerelease to the original - I think it's the super responsive buttons that have sold me. My original P2 feels so sluggish now when I use them side by side.

iD

Violetchi got her final happy stamp the other day, but I didn't get around to marrying her off until this morning. I now have nine tamatomo stamps on my iD:

id48.png
The only two characters I have left to obtain are male characters, so during the marriage process I was just really hoping she'd have a baby boy. Not the biggest fan of repeat characters. Luckily my prayers were answered, and she ended up with a baby boy. I forgot to get a photo of his baby stage, but he's now Mattaritchi:

id47.jpeg
I've decided to go for Monpatchi and then Kikitchi. It was kind of a hard decision though because the only characters I have left to obtain are Mametchi and Kikitchi and, well, I love them both. I decided to go for Kikitchi because I haven't had him in quite a while on any tama. It's going to take a lot of neglect (4+ care misses as a toddler to obtain the bad care teen, then another 4+ care misses once he becomes a teen), but it will be worth it in the end for sure.

Hello! Sorry for disappearing these past few days but I've been working night shifts so I've practically been nocturnal and so have my tamas. In other news, I got the other two vintage rereleases I'd been waiting on in the mail today! I preordered these at the end of September:

p12.jpeg
My original plan was to get one of each version, though I obviously ended up buying the white/pink P2 later so now I have two P2s. Admittedly, I'm not as huge a fan of the P1 shells as I am of many of the P2 shells, but this red glitter one is stunning. There's something about the red combined with the gold accents that just looks so pretty. I wish it had gold buttons too but the yellow buttons still look nice. Also, the glitter matches my orange glitter Connection V1, so that's a plus.

I'm not starting them up quite yet since I've already got my first rerelease on the go, but sooner or later I definitely will. Anyway, as always, onto the main portion of the log.

V1 - Dara

Dara evolved into a teen two days ago (this is what happens when I disappear for a few days...), and of course there shouldn't be too much surprise in that department:

dara4.jpeg
dara5.jpeg
I realize I JUST had Young Mimitchi on my V2, but she's one of my favourite teen characters so really, I can never have too many of them. So far, I've been attempting to give Dara perfect care in an attempt to get Mimitchi. From my past experiences, V1s are VERY sensitive to care, much more so than the later versions. I've read before that the games you play with your character also have an effect on which adult you get, but that's something I've never been able to prove. But yeah I've watched her like a hawk, making sure to never let her hearts drop below one empty. Her training bar is also completely full now.

Oh, actually I remember one thing that happened that may or may not affect her evolution. I was connecting her with Alexi the other day and they were playing the minigames, and I totally forgot that your tama loses a happy heart if they lose the game, so Dara lost three happy hearts from losing the connection games before I noticed. It would be stupid to penalize for that since it's not really the user's fault, but like I said this version seems to be very sensitive so I'm not really sure. The moment of truth will come tomorrow when she evolves.

V2 #1 - Alexi

Since he and Dara are in the same schedule, Alexi also evolved into a teen the other day. He did have the possibility of becoming Young Mimitchi just like Dara, but he did not:

alexi5.jpeg
I don't see Hinatchi often at all, so this was a very nice change! He's a cutie. Here's where the problem lies: since I've been so focused on Dara and not missing a single thing with her, Alexi has been a bit neglected for the past few days. He has not been sick, but his hearts have dropped to three empty a couple of times. His training is half full. As is often the case with my V2s and V3s, I am not sure what to expect. Alexi is definitely not going to become one of the healthiest adults, but I'm not so sure he's going to become the worst either. I'm assuming he will probably turn into one of the average or below average characters but again, the moment of truth will be tomorrow.

V2 #2 - B

I last left off with B the cursed Memetchi. I was going to marry her early to my debugged V2 but I didn't end up doing that. Not a huge deal, since the matchmaker came yesterday anyway:

b6.jpeg
Another girl! Not sure if I'm going to continue the alphabet theme, but probably not. I might just give her a normal name that happens to start with C, or I might just name her something random, like I do with my other connections. B will be departing tonight, so I will begin raising her daughter tomorrow .

P2

Tongaritchi evolved this morning, into Pochitchi! This is what I'd expected, since his training was completely full but I accidentally let his hearts drop to two once or twice.

p28.jpeg
p27.jpeg
This actually happens to be my first time getting Pochitchi on a P2 - I couldn't before because the only other P2s I have are two Japanese ones that both have Nyatchi in place of him. I've also never been good at getting second-tier vintage characters, so I'm not sure if this new version made that easier due to the more frequent training calls or if I happened to be more attentive this time than I normally am. Either way, I'm happy with him! He's adorable! He is 7 years old today and still extremely laid back; I suspect there won't be much more to report on him in here for the next little while.

iD

Last but not least, my iD evolved from Mattaritchi to Monpatchi to...

id49.jpeg
Kikitchi! I was worried I'd underdone it with the care misses since I wasn't really counting them, but it turned out I did have the correct amount. Kikitchi was the second last character I needed to obtain, the other is Mametchi. I haven't gotten around to looking for his happy symbols yet, but he still has two days before he gets the 72 hour one so I've still got plenty of time to work on that. Other than that, he's doing well. I really like his sprite on this version and the iD sprites in general - they are adorable!

Latest posts

Back