Pre-ordered Meets 💗✨

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSugarBiscuit

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered a purple magic meets. So excited! Are we going to do a hatch or what?! Has anyone else pre-ordered? I have high hopes for the Bluetooth and app etc.

I just pre-ordered a purple magic meets. So excited! Are we going to do a hatch or what?! Has anyone else pre-ordered? I have high hopes for the Bluetooth and app etc.
I also preordered a purple magic meets! I can't wait! I've never done a hatch with others before but that would be cool to try this time. I'm also hopeful about the bluetooth capabilities, but I wonder if there will be barriers for updates/downloads for those not in Japan.

I'm considering about getting one, I'd have to see how it works before I buy one. I'd probably order a yellow or green one

Hey, I pre-ordered a blue fairytale. I'm very excited, but I can't install the meets app, as I live in Europe. Did anyone install it successfully?

If you have an iPhone (or iPad), you have to create a second Apple ID located in Japan. Look up for guides for other Japanese games, like "How to play Japanese Love Live" or something similar (but download the Meets app instead, of course.)

If you have an Android, just look around for the .apk file.

Im thinking about pre-ordering the FairyTale Blue! I can't remember, what is the difference between the FairyTale and the Magical?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im thinking about pre-ordering the FairyTale Blue! I can't remember, what is the difference between the FairyTale and the Magical?
The Fairy and Magical versions have a couple of exclusive characters each - Fairy has a fairytale-themed duo (consisting of a fairy-like and a pegasus-like Tamagotchi), and Magical has a witchcraft-themed duo (consisting of a witch-like and a bat-like Tamagotchi). That's the main difference. :tarakotchi: You can see pictures of them in this post. I'm going to guess that they'll also have the relevant exclusive themed locations, as was the case with the M!x, too.

Myself, I've pre-ordered the pink Fairy Version from HobbyLink Japan. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone pre-ordered from ZenMarket? I found the Tamagotchi meets there since JapanYouWant is out of stock. What do you think? I am not sure I can post a link. :/

Has anyone pre-ordered from ZenMarket? I found the Tamagotchi meets there since JapanYouWant is out of stock. What do you think? I am not sure I can post a link. :/
I haven't ordered a tamagotchi or meets from there, but a couple of other things and also used them as a forwarder. Didn't have any problems, never preordered though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back