Elsa's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sailorwonder

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I used to be on here a really long time ago but couldn't even begin to guess what login info I used way back then, so here I am anew. :D

I was running errands today and saw the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Minis and picked one up. Oddly enough, I feel like getting tamas back in my life might be exactly what I need right now! When I was younger, I used to be really obsessive about it -- I had to get Mametchi (or otherwise the best-care-level character) every time, or even, I had to get every single tama the device had possible, as though I were playing Pokemon! I'm currently trying to let go of some of that perfectionistic thinking and have it just be my pet. Anyway, so I got myself a tama for the first time in ages. The shell I got was this one. I'm going to run it by itself and try not to get too ahead of myself, but after a while I might consider waking up some of my old tamas if this one is working out well. :p

Tamagotchi Mini: Gen I

On the minis, they go directly from babytchi to their adult form (and then can become a special character, if they live long enough I assume is the criteria?), according to the growth chart I found, and will be babytchi for 24 hours. I guess that's why it's not very needy? I'd say it needs something every 30 or so minutes.

I was blanking on names for some reason and named it Pikachu, because I didn't think of names before I hatched it. lol I very much personify my tamas and so once I've given them a name, I can't change it!

Since today is Sunday I got to spend the day with Pikachu. I set the clock 3 hours early as I heard she will go to bed at 8pm and I don't want her to wake up before I do. Mostly, I've just fed her several times and she's kept me company while I worked on things and played video games. (I'm sure you'll be shocked to hear I'm in the middle of Detective Pikachu...)

Tamagotchi Mini, Gen I

I was a little worried about what time Pikachu would wake up this morning, but actually wasn't even able to set the clock back to be accurate until she woke up. Fortunately she slept through my class and the drive back. I'll have to figure out what to do with her tomorrow, as I'm not able to tend to her when I'm at work or the (lengthy) drive home. I might see how it goes just turning sound off and checking on her when able.

When she woke up, I set the clock to the correct time (3 hours later than it had been).

She grew up into a Mametchi! I'm happy for her.

Latest posts

Back