Rukichi's back at it again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rukitchi

Reaction score
Hello there. It's been three years since I last posted on this forum. My undying love for tamas has won me over once again, so I guess I'm back. Just like Smash Mouth's "Believer", I re-believed in my 4U+ when I looked at the baby chara bouncing around. The faceplate is badly scratched underneath, but I'm trying to fix that by getting myself a brand new handmade resin faceplate (with glitter of course, without glitter it isn't fun) for 15 NZ$ which is around 35 zł where I live (Poland) and shipping is another 5 nz$ so I paid 50 polish zlotys for it straight from my frozen bank acc which was reborn today. I was in debt for 38pln but luckily mom gave me 100pln so I had 68pln in the end (oh how happily I ran my errands today) and deciced on an apple pie themed faceplate and ordered it. Might take a week or two to come by mail.

Muffie is at teenager stage awaiting evolution and she already wears a green afro wig. I cheated yesterday and reset time to train her to go poop in the bathroom and wash herself and brush her teeth on her own. No more poop on the screen, yay! :) When I get more money I'll shop on Etsy for crochet cases with charm holes and front flaps. I don't need cutesy bunny ears or something, just a nice well made case made of non-slipping wool. I remember losing my first color tama to a toilet... :'< def not gonna let that happen again. A while ago I lost a cigarette lighter to a toilet, hope it won't block the water flow. Chances of me getting a dream mix are shrinking like pupils (parts of eyes) in bright light. Once again I chose something cheaper. Should've chosen a dream mix instead of a Casio G-shock watch. In my own defense, the watch was long awaited and too beautiful not to order.

Latest posts

Back