Sign in to follow this  
lilyroxs

Help w/Home Deka?

I bought the Tama Home Deka. It's all in Japanese and my Japanese is horrible considering I only took the classes for a year. Can someone give me a few tips on it if someone has one already? I looked at Natasja's tama blog already but I know there's a lot more to it then just that. :( Thanks in advance. :(

have you read the directions? sometimes they translate things.

Ahh, you are so luck to have a HomeDeka.

Anyways, I have a few asian tamagotchis and I cannot read them. I spose you get use to it after a while. Just be patient :rolleyes: I am sure you will figure it all out B)

I think im stupid xD But what is this Home deka? Any pictures? B) :rolleyes:

look at the directions most of the time u can translate things to a different lanuaguage!!!!!!!

have you read the directions? sometimes they translate things.

It's in Japanese. It doesn't translate into anything for me. :chohimetchi:

What is a home Decka?? All us english have is V2s. Boring!!

A Home Deka is like a giant tamagotchi thingie, all in Japanese BTW. And your tama lives in a home and you can upgrade your home, buy items for your house. But the only bad thing is I don't think your tama evolves into anything and also you don't need to feed the tama. I heard you can get special items if you connect it with other tamas...but it doesn't connect with the American tamas...so I'm waiting for my keitai to come in. :chohimetchi: BTW, I also live in America and have uglee V2s. I bought most of my tamas on eBay. :pochitchi:

Here's my tama collection so far: tamas

I have 2 more tamas on the way. >w< I'm an eBay addict.

Ahh, you are so luck to have a HomeDeka.

Anyways, I have a few asian tamagotchis and I cannot read them. I spose you get use to it after a while. Just be patient :chohimetchi: I am sure you will figure it all out :pochitchi:

yer i agree i got used to my keitai very quikly

So a home deka is a giant tama? :furawatchi:

Bascially yes. But with lots of additional features. :) Also, Japanese is a language I'm learning so it's not THAT hard to figure out what their saying...but the manual has too little pictures and too many words. :furawatchi: