Looking for specific dino tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top-SecreT

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I think I may have found your pet, sadly under the generic name Dinopet. Going there, you might be confused because those two virtual pets have completely different colours but I think they are the same because the two have the same mold.

cs6RZ35.png

Note: Cropped from Porg's picture

img_20141120_00062_by_tamagotchiocean-dbjdnzb.png

Note: Directly from Tamagotchi Ocean, as the watermark at the top shows.

They are both round with a flattened bottoms and slightly flattened sides. They have the same number of buttons, similar backgrounds, and the dinosaur on the top of the orange one matches the dinosaur placed over the screen on the packaging of the gold one. Furthermore, I found this virtual pet on ebay which has the same packaging and same mold:

Wvz6kkp.png

Taking the gold one and the above side by side, they almost seem like different virtual pets but they aren't, proving that this virtual pet has quite a few designs. While I hear that some oddpets have varying programming, I think that all depends on whether the company is taken over or sold to another company, thus all three virtual pets could have the same programming. That particular ebay listing is quite pricey but if you want to purchase it the name of the listing is "1997 DinoPet Dino Pet Tamagotchi Virtual Electronic Digital Pet Raise a Dinosaur" (I'm not sure if I can link to it due to the forum rules).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back