Need some advice regarding my collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massacrahamster

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I know this post probably looks weird from a new account. I have been lurking on this forum for some years and never really had the guts to sign up, but here I am! I've been collecting Bandai Tamagotchis pretty much since they released the first connection series.

*text removed - site rules* - please check the explanation for closure below. Many thanks for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't permit buying/selling/trading on TamaTalk any more - but if you have been a long time lurker for several years I think you would probably have picked that up?

In any case we ask all our members not to post this kind of topic (which can lead to private messages and buying and selling through TamaTalk and in rare cases of course can lead to scamming. You could be scammed by a TamaTalker or a TamaTalker could be scammed by you).

If you want to check what a tama is worth I recommend you search out the Tamagotchi Collectors and Tamagotchi Traders groups on Facebook.

Again, if you've been a long time lurker here I am surprised you're not aware of them.

They can also share advice on best ways to ship or post a tama.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back