What kind of tamagootch exactly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
Hi can someone precisely identify which version tama is this? A V1 or V2?

I seen it on ebay but they failed to label the Version. i wanna buy it but I don't wanna end up buying the wrong one which i already have.

3344rvp.jpg

Hi how bout this one? I couldn't figure out even tho i went thru the tamashell site.

95wgnc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an English v2. It's listed under "White w/ Candies V2" on tamashell.

https://www.tamashell.com/i/shells/v2/white_candies.jpg

v3's (English) and K-tamas (Japanese) have the straight antenna, and if it's got "Tamagotchi connection/connexion" on the top, it's an English release.

v1's, v2's and v6's don't have any antennae.

v4's and Entamas have ball shaped antennae and v4.5's and Uratamas have a star shaped antenna.

v5's and v5.5's have a house shaped antenna. Japanese v5's and v5.5's (familitchi) have padlock antennae.

e9e321e393dd9e74a1469b66eae8b39a.jpg

Hey wait a minute. Look closely at 2 images. One has antennae other has none. Plus thr candies designs are different. Are u sure your showing d right ones?

Hey wait a minute. Look closely at 2 images. One has antennae other has none. Plus thr candies designs are different. Are u sure your showing d right ones?
Click the link that Eggiweg provided - it's an exact match. ;)

Yeah the links are the same. But the photo shown w the 4 tamas aren't. Im jus confused w the 4 tama image compared to my image.

They look different from mine.

Esp w the antennae.

Also one w red the other w orange buttons.

Please clarify

They are showing you the photo of these 4 tamas to show you differences between tamagotchi antennas, that's all. Just for reference.

I'd also like to clarify- some European v4,5's have a ball antenna, not all have a star.

Oh yes I definitely kno the diff antennae tops. I jus thought they wer referring to mine compared to their white one w orange antennae balltop in the 4 tama picture as the same version as mine.

Oh yes I definitely kno the diff antennae tops. I jus thought they wer referring to mine compared to their white one w orange antennae balltop in the 4 tama picture as the same version as mine.
Yep, the 4 tama image is just for reference. The white one you referred to is the "Coloured Spots v4" shown here.

They are showing you the photo of these 4 tamas to show you differences between tamagotchi antennas, that's all. Just for reference.

I'd also like to clarify- some European v4,5's have a ball antenna, not all have a star.
Did not know that, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back