Do you Miss The Ps2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leogames2012

Reaction score
I miss Ps2 i got it and i played it until 2014 (After Ps2 stopped devolpement) when My ps2 Have red screen of Death and Replaced It with Xbox 360 (which is My current console as for now) Do you miss It?

Also Like Me You do it?

I don't miss it because I still have it.

PS2 go for very cheap on the market. I never had a console when I was a kid, but I always wanted a PS2 because of its library of games. By chance one day I was able to buy one with all cables and everything for 20$ near an underground station in Warsaw. It didn't work very well so I just replaced only the main console itself by buying another one for 10$. It works great.

Mostly because I lack a TV I mainly just use an emulator to play my old PS2 games. They don't always work perfectly, but its better than nothing at all. Nothing illegal about emulating the games you own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, sure.

tumblr_pgwy6h09Wz1qit1up_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgwy6iZAmz1qit1up_1280.jpg

PS2 is the silver one- it's a PS2 Slim, to be exact. And I know it isn't the best picture of the games, it's not all of them, but I don't feel like taking them out at the moment. Maybe later! But there's the titles of all games I have:

Digimon World 1 (technically a PS1 game but I play it on PS2), Haunting Ground, Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call. Not much, it's mostly games I wanted to take advantage of for being VERY cheap in the PAL region, unlike their US versions.

Well, sure.

PS2 is the silver one- it's a PS2 Slim, to be exact. And I know it isn't the best picture of the games, it's not all of them, but I don't feel like taking them out at the moment. Maybe later! But there's the titles of all games I have:

Digimon World 1 (technically a PS1 game but I play it on PS2), Haunting Ground, Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call. Not much, it's mostly games I wanted to take advantage of for being VERY cheap in the PAL region, unlike their US versions.
Looks Cool! i Miss it because.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly because I lack a TV I mainly just use an emulator to play my old PS2 games. They don't always work perfectly, but its better than nothing at all. Nothing illegal about emulating the games you own.
We dont think That have a Emulator. Emulators with Ps2 Doesnt Exist. It means A pcsx2?

PS2 emulators do exist, I think some even have an option to play the game directly from the game CD, so no piracy here. I used it to play Haunting Ground when the first PS2 I got didn't work.

PS2 emulators do exist, I think some even have an option to play the game directly from the game CD, so no piracy here. I used it to play Haunting Ground when the first PS2 I got didn't work.
Yeah. Played naruto Ultimate Ninja 1-5?

I still have mine. Bought it in 2012 from a Goodwill right before they discontinued production.

Mine is very heavily modded. It can play imports and backups and it can also play online games that still have their servers up. Me and my buds play Tony Hawk's Underground 1 quite often and it's definitely a blast.

Truly a great console.

I know I love my PS2 so much, I have two of them!

I have the slim model which I use for PSone game disc, and the original model that has a HDD installed. It's disc drive doesn't work, so it's modded to play games off the HDD.

I think my two favorite PS2 games are ATV Off Road Fury 4, and Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War

I know I love my PS2 so much, I have two of them!

I have the slim model which I use for PSone game disc, and the original model that has a HDD installed. It's disc drive doesn't work, so it's modded to play games off the HDD.

I think my two favorite PS2 games are ATV Off Road Fury 4, and Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
Thanks! Put a Picture oF Your ps2 And his games!

You can always play it on your PC, it's an old game anyway.

I still have mine lmao, in fact I just hooked it up in my room not too long ago

I actually don’t know how the memory card thing works tho?? Ngl I got a ps2 by the time they were considered outdated so I never had the early kid years experience of playing on a gaming console (or maybe nobody actually knew how to operate it idk)

But uhhhh I bought an old copy of katamari damacy like last month and ig you need a memory card for each game or somethin or I’m just an idiot and don’t know how to save my game but it’s whatever lol

Latest posts

Back