leogames2012

Do you Miss The Ps2?

On 1/30/2019 at 7:59 PM, raichuu said:

I miss the PS2 because I never got the chance to play Rule of Rose----

I still Miss too! i Play until now. But I miss.

On 1/30/2019 at 8:49 PM, Jhud said:

You can always play it on your PC, it's an old game anyway.

Okay.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:49 PM, Jhud said:

You can always play it on your PC, it's an old game anyway.

You're absolutely right!

Rule of Rose is really expensive to purchase as a physical copy anyway. 😅

I still have mine lmao, in fact I just hooked it up in my room not too long ago

I actually don’t know how the memory card thing works tho?? Ngl I got a ps2 by the time they were considered outdated so I never had the early kid years experience of playing on a gaming console (or maybe nobody actually knew how to operate it idk)

But uhhhh I bought an old copy of katamari damacy like last month and ig you need a memory card for each game or somethin or I’m just an idiot and don’t know how to save my game but it’s whatever lol

4 hours ago, LoversChariot said:

I actually don’t know how the memory card thing works tho?? Ngl I got a ps2 by the time they were considered outdated so I never had the early kid years experience of playing on a gaming console (or maybe nobody actually knew how to operate it idk)

But uhhhh I bought an old copy of katamari damacy like last month and ig you need a memory card for each game or somethin or I’m just an idiot and don’t know how to save my game but it’s whatever lol

Saving a game is normally pretty easy. Have a memory card, slid it into the first slot, and most games will either give you an option to save after completing a level, or autosave. Now I haven't played the game you mentioned, so hopefully someone who has can chime in with exact details.

I had a ps2 but loved the original ps1 games and playing them on it. I am recently getting my old games back as I miss them sooo bad. 8 think the ps2 controllers are less painful on fingers I want to get one. 

On 3/4/2019 at 8:29 PM, LoversChariot said:

Thanks!  The Memory card WORKS as When you save the data. Everyone CAN Play it With Your data!

On 3/12/2019 at 10:59 PM, Sanriofan said:

I had a ps2 but loved the original ps1 games and playing them on it. I am recently getting my old games back as I miss them sooo bad. 8 think the ps2 controllers are less painful on fingers I want to get one. 

Ps1 games??? But this ps1 games Only works In ps1!  They also works on Ps2 and ps3. But Its not recommended!

On 1/29/2019 at 12:31 AM, Minecraft Addict said:

Although not my PS2, this is what it looks like. The PS2 Network Adapter allows the installation of a IDE (or PATA) HDD. I use a Memory Card that's loaded with software named FreeMCBoot.

Image result for PS2 with Network adapter

Wow!  But who is FreeMCBoot?

8 hours ago, leogames2012 said:

Ps1 games??? But this ps1 games Only works In ps1!  They also works on Ps2 and ps3. But Its not recommended!

actually my sister and i used to play our dad's old ps1 games in our ps2 all the time as kids and they worked just fine!

9 hours ago, x.Optimistic said:

actually my sister and i used to play our dad's old ps1 games in our ps2 all the time as kids and they worked just fine!

9 hours ago, x.Optimistic said:

Yeah!   But its not recommended!