Tamagotchi idL toddler keeps crying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaichu

Reaction score
my paletchi has had a tear on her face since yesterday, i can perform all the actions with her (feeding, games, shower, going out, playing with toys), but not the medicine, so i know she's not ill. if i praise her, all the usual happy animations and sounds play, but she still has the tear. i've seen people suggested giving timeouts for other versions, but i have an idL and idk if i'm just not seeing it, but idk where to find it :c :c

i have a japanese tamagotchi idL, i can't read japanese so i've been getting by using online guides and google translate, pls help me huhu

The IDL doesn't have a discipline option. Have you checked the hungry/happy bars? Can you post a pic of your screen?

ahh i can't send a pic bc she's evolved to painaputchi already ;; but i'd check on her regularly, so her hunger was usually 4/4 and the happy bar was also often full. there also wasn't any of the ill/toothache symbols near her + even if i tried to medicate her, it wouldn't let me (so i knew she wasn't sick). i also played with her and praised her every now and then. at first, i thought it was bc i accisentally made her underweight (8 lbs), so after that, i tried to maintain her weight at the optimal toddler level (10-14 lbs) but she was still sad. i'd even tried buying her restaurant food rather than the default snacks, buying toys, taking her outside. after all that, i reset my game, thinking it was a glitch, but when i loaded my game again, she was still sad. so i don't know what happened or what i'm supposed to do if it happens again, but i wanna know how to make it stop bc it was hella annoying ;--;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back