Dinkie Dino - Real and Fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

westcoastech

Reaction score
Hey

First post, been a Dinkie Dino fan since I was a kid. Bought a new one in package a few years ago, turns out it was a fake, 61-in-1 or whatever kinda deal. I had read as many threads as I could about spotting fakes, the Japanese packaging and similar English ones appear to be the real deal, however in Canada it seems we have another few packaging that also have real Dino's.

I found a thread where someone bought a similar looking one but on the inside it was totally a fake, unit itself was not real and had wrong instructions. I recently bought this item and it arrived today, it is legit, real deal, proper instructions, game memory is real. The packaging has both English and French languages which are required in Canada. The same seller on eBay still has some of these. I didn't want to get a package with Japanese writing, and some of the others are way too expensive or don't have the right colour.

Anyway I thought I would share this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dinkie-Dino-Virtual-Pet-Game-Turquoise-11269-please-read/283209868013?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back