Tamagotchi Mini Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitterGummy

Reaction score
I've been looking after my mini on the side with my other tamas, but my oyajitchi finally kicked the bucket today and died.

I was ready to just reset but he's been stuck on his dying screen for over 30 minutes now. The animation still plays, but the music stopped playing and it refuses to let me do anything with the buttons.

Nothing too exciting, I'll just pop out the batteries to reset the cycle, but I just found it interesting as my first genuine tamagotchi glitch!

I've had them take several hours to die on the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini, including on my very first run.

In fact, it's happened to me more often than not, to the point that I'm not even entirely sure if it's a glitch, or if the duration of the death throes is randomised - never once have I had a consistent death time. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah once my little brother's died before he went to school and when we got back home it was still kickin it. Just got some strong spirits, those little guys!

This has happened to me, except it took up to 10-20 minutes for it to finally show the grave on the first run. Second run was 5-10 minutes because I left it without food for at least two weeks and it died within 5-10 minutes. I assume babies take less time to die than an adult or oldie stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back