Eri's Tamagotchi Wonderland

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erilies

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Woah my very first post on Tama Talk so lets make this thread count haha.

Anyway, welcome to my Tamagotchi log! It's my first time doing something like this so lets just hope I can keep up to date with it. This will also be my first time taking care of three tamagotchi's at once (later four since I've ordered a m!x) so that should be a challenge in of itself

Here's the tamagotchi's that will currently be logged

Tama-Go

Name: Alexa

Stage: Toddler

Type: Hoshitchi

Training: 0

Friendship: 2 1/2

Music Star

Name:Alex

Stage: ToddlerType: Kuribotchi

Music Style: Classical (Playing the violin)

Stats:

Tone - 54

Rhythm - 51

Original - 69

5.5 Celebrity

Family: Blended

Names: Adam, Alice and August

Stage: Toddler

Type: Mousetchi, Belltchi and Mattaritchi

I started all my tamagotchi's up at the exact same time so at first it was a bit of a rush to get them all happy at once but finally after

Alexa fittingly, was so sad all the time for a reason I honestly am not sure why as she came out of the egg like this??? Weird but maybe its just because I was trying to do all of my other Tamas at once that she was sad she wasn't getting the attention she wanted. After heaps of food and games later she was incredibly happy and for once was happy to bounce around by herself

I've played on my Tama-Go before (Although that was a long time ago, when they first came out) but I had forgotten how cute the babies were when they come up to you! Well even if she grows up I'm happy that I'll be able to see another one again

Alex on the other hand has been the quiet child ironically, he doesn't beep as much and is easy to fill up his hearts. I'm hoping he'll come out of his shell (pun intended) because i really want to do Pro Debut at one point since last time I kept getting failures rip. So I'm trying to boost all his points up as much as I can, despite having no idea what a good amount is. I also like his chosen instrument of a violin for his band (when he forms one) because I'm sure he'll be able to make really beautiful music with it. As a baby his genre of music he wanted to get into was Asian but as a toddler maybe has realised that a violin might be a better fit for the classical genre and has switched to that. Either way I'm sure he'll be fine

And that brings us to the Lies Family, an extremely attention seeking family (All these tamagotchi's fit their theming perfectly? Apart from Alex I guess) who when I first activated them, did not stop beeping me while I was checking on the others even for the most little thing such as one of their hearts was empty....I had to mute this tamagotchi because of this so to the best of my knowledge they've at least calmed down a bit and as I'm typing this their hearts are full so all should be well for now (hopefully). I'm probably the worst with this one I've found in this one in terms of games since I can only seem to be able to play Tama Fans properly which for now I don't mind as much but man I should learn how to play the others. This family also tends to take a lot of naps together also for some reason which idk if it's because I'm away or not but half the time I look they're sleeping.

But soon enough they evolved and I was actually quite happy with the results! I really love Hoshitchi because she's also just as cute and in the 5.5 I got bellchi as well so it's better I think that I didn't double up on tamas. The boys in the 5.5.....don't look as good as I would hoped but I suppose that doesn't matter much (And in a goofy way Mattaritchi actually does look quite cute) and as for my music star I really love Kuribotchi as well, he is super cute. Oh also on an unrelated note I made all my tamas play together! They played a piano game and uh Alex kept losing which is.....concerning. Still, I believe in him to achieve his dreams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to add more pictures to this but it's not letting me add more than Alexa being so sad rip rip so hopefully I can get that sorted by next post (If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated!) but I'll see you guys next time in my log

Latest posts

Back