Halloween Hatch Logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjalda100

Reaction score
This is being posted late and I apologize, but here is where those who signed up for the Halloween hatch can begin logging their tamas! As I said in that thread, you can hatch any virtual pet you'd like. I myself will be hatching an Uratama (music note design) very shortly.

The rules here aren't too strict, just try to update as frequently as you can and have fun!

^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Halloween everyone! I decided to use my Tamagotchi P's for the hatch. ^_^

I got my Mametchi :newmametchi: married today and he left me a baby girl! I named her Kat (like Kit-Kat) and took care of her for about an hour until she evolved into a Puchihanatchi! Then I took her to the paint shop and painted her pink, blue, and black. Now she's just hanging out while we watch Little Shop of Horrors.

Now it's time for:

~Stats~

Name: Kat

Weight: 13g

Hunger: 2/4

Happiness: 1/5 (Full)

Puzzle: 0/4

Hey guys! I actually started up my V2 yesterday, since that's when Halloween was here! However, it's been such a long time since I ran any tama at all, let alone this one, that the date and time were completely off, and it took a few hours for me to realise, meaning I had to set the time and date right long after starting the tama, so that might put me more on everyone else's schedule, rather than being ahead!

gdLV7E9.png

So, I fished out my V2 from where it was sitting with all my other tamas, collecting dust (peep the jelly bean shell - fitting for Halloween, like candy from trick-or-treating!)

cLIePNW.png

The last tama I had on here unfortunately died (R.I.P Rhea, you will be missed), however, that meant at least I didn't have to reset the entire tama for a clean slate to start off!

3qNEuNa.png

So, I pressed A and C, and I was given a new egg!!

I waited a minute, and...

QNPnxWV.png
Bk3H5CP.png

It starts to hatch, and out pops a happy baby boy!!

oPe82xE.png
RDZ9Lck.png

I named him Simon, and he's ready to start his independent life!!

I care for Simon throughout his baby stage, and some time later....

xbLn5Jz.png

He has evolved into a Hitodetchi!!

- STATS -

Name: Simon

Generation: 1

Training: 4 bars

Stage: Toddler

Character: Hitodetchi

So that's that for now! Happy Halloween, everyone! Will update later if Simon evolves tonight - that all depends on whether setting the time has messed with his aging and stuff

EDIT: So hey guys, Simon just evolved! Looks like the time setting didn't mess with his aging and evolution schedule after all!!

ET4AsVX.png

He's a Ringotchi now!! My fave Tamagotchi character, so I'm pleased with this!

Keeping the original stats above, so I'm just gonna post an updated version below

- STATS -

Training: 5 bars

Stage: Teen

Character: Ringotchi

Alright, so I'll see you guys next time!

Hello! I really liked reading everyone's logs in here so far! I had a very busy day yesterday so I didn't get around to starting up my tama until late in the evening. For this hatch, I will be using my Uratama, whose shell looks like this:

hiro1.jpeg
Not a super festive shell, but the reason I chose this tama was so that I could raise it with one of the dating cards, which offers special characters who seem quite Halloween-ish to me:

ura.png
As such, I didn't technically "hatch" since I wouldn't have been able to do this from the first generation, but since it's still a new baby I think it's fine. Since both of the Bikkuri babies look the same, there's no indication of the gender while they are with the parent; you don't find out the gender until you go to name them. I ended up with a baby boy, who I named Hiro. He's my 5th Uratama generation.

hiro2.jpeg
He's meant to resemble an exclamation mark, much like the special Entama babies resemble a question mark. He had a pretty happy babyhood. I fed him and played games with him. He also took a well-deserved nap.

hiro3.jpeg
(The blue pixels are a little hard to photograph but I'm trying my best with it)​
An hour after being born, it was time for him to evolve. Predictably, he became Tsuetchi, who's the next evolution for the dating card that I used. He's cute! His sprite has always reminded me of a mini Nyorotchi:

hiro4.jpeg
He is now enrolled in preschool and has been working on earning some skill points. Currently he's at 0/0/7. Not that the skill points really matter with the special characters since he will evolve into the same thing regardless of how high they are, but I still like playing the games with him anyway. The Uratama takes a bit longer to evolve than most Connection versions, so Hiro will remain a toddler until tomorrow evening.

Decided to run my famitama. Got the dreaded reset glitch but got some actual eggs out of the process so that's a plus.

- Stats -

Loop (blended) family

Bonds 0%

70 G

sRmvP8k.jpg

Don't know if non-tamagotchi VPs are allowed, but I started running my pocket turtle a few days ago. He still hasn't evolved yet.

- Stats -

4 yrs

5 g

Mood 3/3

Hunger 4/4

Thirst 4/4

zk6HBIf.jpg

Hello again! Kat evolved into a Nokobotchi today! I don't really have any particular character in mind that I want her to evolve into, considering I've already gotten all of the female characters available on the P's. I suppose I'll just let her evolve into whatever she wants! ^_^ Kat hasn't had much else going on today, so I guess it's time for:

~Stats~

Age: 2 (Not sure how that happened, but her stats tell me she's 2 when she should be 1... :huh: )

Weight: 15g

Hunger: 4/4

Happiness: 1/5 (Full)

Puzzle: 0/4

Hey guys! There's really not much to update with on Simon until he evolves again, which will likely be in a couple of days. For now, here are some pictures of him in a game of Jump!

KYheAgm.png
SwCXMKA.png
R3m2qaE.png

He didn't quite make a winning landing, but what matters is he tried! And still did decently well!! (I'm not that great at timing the button presses in Jump, so a perfect win is rare for me)

- STATS -

Training: 6 bars

So, that's today's update! Also, being that I'm actually not allowed my Tamagotchis at work, I have been taking him still, but I've been going Stealth Mode, which is easier than I thought it'd be - I surprisingly get a lot of opportunities to sneak checks on him, and I only work half-days anyway, so he can go a couple of hours without being checked if he needs to - but anyway, at least it's the weekend now, where I am anyway, so I get a couple of days without having to worry about that!

Hey guys! Kat has had a few interesting things happen to her today. Earlier today (or I suppose yesterday considering the time I'm typing this...) I took her to the paint shop and had her painted pink, blue, and yellow. I really like these pastel colors and they looked especially good on Nokobotchi.

Now just a few minutes ago I changed her time, so I could take care of her before bed, and she promptly evolved into a Kiraritchi! It's been awhile since I've had Kiraritchi, so I'm happy Kat evolved into one. Once she evolved I quickly gathered three of her puzzle pieces. I would wait to get her fourth puzzle piece, but I'm getting some new Tamagotchis in the mail on Sunday. If they do arrive on Sunday, then that's when I'll have her get married. There's also I possibility I might not be able to pick them up until Monday, in which case I'll get Kat married then. I'd love to just run these new tamas alongside my P's (even after Kat is gone), but school would make it difficult to run that many during the week... That's all I've got to talk about, so now it's time for:

~Stats~

Weight: 37g

Hunger: 4/4

Happiness: 4/5 (Full)

Puzzle: 3/4

Alright, well, nothing much has happened with Simon today, as expected, but since this is a Group Hatch log, I feel like I should get something out, so here's a not-so-great picture of him in a game of Heading!

o5jD19V.png

Look at him go! I had bought a shovel from the shop earlier, and tried to get photos of him using that, but my phone lagged as I tried to take photos, so I didn't get anything out of that, and since the shovel is a single use item, I guess I can't do that again, so this had to do!

- STATS -

Age: 3 (I guess I hadn't passed his aging time in last night's post)

Training: 9 bars

Alright, that's it! He might evolve into an adult tomorrow, or he might not, we'll see then!

My turtle finally evolved today. Played a few games with the famitama and used the funds to buy some pizza off the TV shopping channel.

- Familtama -

Loop (blended) family

Bonds 0%

190 G

- Pocket Turtle -

5 yrs

37 g

AxfWv3F.jpg

Hello! I've been fairly busy these past few days, but do not worry, Hiro is still being well taken care of! He has also evolved since my last post:

hiro5.jpeg
hiro6.jpeg
Isn't he just the cutest? The character's name is Kabotchi and yes, he is meant to be a pumpkin wearing a witch hat. Definitely one of the reasons I chose to go for this specific set of characters - they are just so fitting. Shortly after he evolved, Hiro got a mail call - yes, it was time for him to graduate preschool and move up. I believe this animation is meant to be him writing some sort of exam/test before graduating:

hiro7.jpeg
hiro8.jpeg
And clearly, he passed, because it was time for him to meet his new teacher:

hiro9.jpeg
The teachers on the Ura are so weird looking unlike the normal ones that appear on the Entama/V4/4.5. After meeting, his teacher gave him two items:

hiro10.jpeg
hiro11.jpeg
I'll admit that I'm not entirely sure what these items are meant to be, though I do know they're related to school. The first one is a hat of some sort, or possibly a backpack? I can't tell at all what the second one is supposed to be. The items are selectable in the item menu but they don't really do much. Hiro's skill points are still highest in the Spiritual category. As I said before, since he will turn into the special character no matter what, his skill points don't really matter but I've still been accumulating some. He's currently at 0/0/10 - yes, the Spiritual game on this tama also happens to be my favourite.

Other than that, Hiro won't be doing too much for the next few days since like I said before, the Uratama takes a little longer to evolve than most versions. I will still try to at least pop in with photos and minor updates of him until he evolves into an adult (which should take about 72 hours).

Hello! I've been fairly busy these past few days, but do not worry, Hiro is still being well taken care of! He has also evolved since my last post:

hiro5.jpeg
hiro6.jpeg
Isn't he just the cutest? The character's name is Kabotchi and yes, he is meant to be a pumpkin wearing a witch hat. Definitely one of the reasons I chose to go for this specific set of characters - they are just so fitting. Shortly after he evolved, Hiro got a mail call - yes, it was time for him to graduate preschool and move up. I believe this animation is meant to be him writing some sort of exam/test before graduating:

hiro7.jpeg
hiro8.jpeg
And clearly, he passed, because it was time for him to meet his new teacher:

hiro9.jpeg
The teachers on the Ura are so weird looking unlike the normal ones that appear on the Entama/V4/4.5. After meeting, his teacher gave him two items:

hiro10.jpeg
hiro11.jpeg
I'll admit that I'm not entirely sure what these items are meant to be, though I do know they're related to school. The first one is a hat of some sort, or possibly a backpack? I can't tell at all what the second one is supposed to be. The items are selectable in the item menu but they don't really do much. Hiro's skill points are still highest in the Spiritual category. As I said before, since he will turn into the special character no matter what, his skill points don't really matter but I've still been accumulating some. He's currently at 0/0/10 - yes, the Spiritual game on this tama also happens to be my favourite.

Other than that, Hiro won't be doing too much for the next few days since like I said before, the Uratama takes a little longer to evolve than most versions. I will still try to at least pop in with photos and minor updates of him until he evolves into an adult (which should take about 72 hours).
It's a tobibako.

Alright, so Simon did evolve into an adult today!

gcDcS4p.png

He's a Kuchipatchi!! I don't think I've had one on the V2 before, maybe once, but I don't remember - either way, I'm ok with this!

- STATS -

Stage: Adult

Character: Kuchipatchi

So, I'll see you guys next time! Initiating Stealth Mode once again tomorrow!!

Hello everyone! My new tamas arrived today (see last post), so it was time to say goodbye to Kat! She went to the park and met a Mogumogutchi. He took her to the beach twice and then he proposed! Kat said yes and left me with a baby boy who has yet to be named (and will remain unnamed until I start my P's again). I had a great time participating in this hatch and I look forward to future hatches! Now it's time for:

~Final Stats~

Weight: I didn't check before she left, but I think it was around 45g.

Hunger: Also didn't check this, but I'm fairly certain it was full.

Happiness: Aaaand I didn't check this, but I'm positive it was near empty.

Puzzle: 3/4

(I really should have checked her stats before she left... :p )

Huh, my posts here are getting later and later each day - but that's because I wait for Simon to age each day, and it's happening later ad later each time for some reason :/ Anyway, nothing much to report here - I did buy some wings from the shop a while ago, so I figured I'd let him try them out today!

uUy5Byf.png
QOyDmQ3.png

It's his Halloween costume! (he's a few days late but shhh - this is the Halloween hatch anyway!)

- STATS -

Age: 4 (he didn't age tonight yet but I decided I wasn't gonna wait for it any longer and I'd just post now instead)

So, I'll see you guys next time - I'm thinking it'll be a couple of days before he gets married, so that'll be the next big event! Maybe I'll have another filler post before then, maybe not!

- Familtama -

Loop (blended) family

Bonds 10%

810 G

My tama family evolved into teens yesterday.

lWdRQzp.jpg

- Pocket Turtle -

8 yrs

30 g

No changes here.

Still nothing new to report really. When I checked on Simon earlier, I caught him brushing his teeth!

pSGhZsC.png
nPE9xLZ.png

Brush, brush!

- STATS -

And, that's it - again, nothing new to report! See you guys next time where hopefully I'll have something logworthy!!

Hi guys, sorry to double post, but no one posted anything since my last post, which was two days ago (I had nothing to report yesterday), so

Anyway, Simon got married this afternoon!!

nUuuc5Y.png
tMrndSt.png
XIaANZv.png

The matchmaker brought over an Androtchi and it was love at first sight!!

jKUl7BF.png
f5FQyXy.png

And, a wonderful baby boy is born! Congrats Simon!!

- STATS -

Stage: Adult (with baby)

So with that, tomorrow is going to be Simon's last day here, and thus, my last post, if I remember to post anything! See you guys then!!

Well, looks like I'm triple posting, huh. Anyway, for Simon's last day with his son, I decided to let him use a shovel I'd bought from the shop!

DCVYrFm.png
wmqhKkD.png
Eae0Tdt.png

Thankfully, he had managed to dig up a tasty treat! Though, I'm not so sure it'd taste all that nice, what, being in the ground and all...

- FINAL STATS -

Stage: Adult (with baby)

And, that ends my time in this hatch! Thank you all for having me, I really enjoyed it, nice way to get back into the swing of things!!

My turtle evolved again a few days ago, and my famitama turned into adults. However, I fed them too much one morning so they evolved into the large family, so now I have three cute sumo wrestlers.

- Familtama -

Loop (large) family

Bonds 0%

480 G

- Pocket Turtle -

12 yrs

54 g

mmCETz1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back