Dinkie Dino and Baby Bytes Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitterGummy

Reaction score
I just got a new haul from ebay that included 4 LPS tamagotchis, 1 Dinkie Dino, and 1 called Baby Bytes by Trendmaster Inc.

The Dinkie Dino did boot up but was having a ton of problems. First I had to tilt the screen forward at a near perfect diagnol to even see the images, and next none of the buttons except the one that brought up the clock seemed to work.

The Baby Bytes didn't come up at all, though I'm not sure if I put the batteries in wrong or didn't hold reset long enough.

Since these are knock-offs, it's really hard to find any help on them. If anyone has any advice to help me fix these, it would appreciated!

Will post help soon, but do not buy the lps tamas. Just saying!

If it’s a knockoff and you have never seen one before, don’t go raking inside. You may damage or break it and from what I have heard it’s already broken, it’s not a good idea.

If it’s a knockoff and you have never seen one before, don’t go raking inside. You may damage or break it and from what I have heard it’s already broken, it’s not a good idea.
Wait, why shouldn't I buy LPS tamas? All four of them do work just fine so I have no qualms with that.

I also tried to boot up the Dinkie Dino again and now it's just not turning on for some reason!

Don’t be fooled; they’re TERRIBLE!!!

It might work for now, but there extremely fragile and breakable. Trust me, they also glitch out so much! Had to reset so much!

Give the votes time to boot up, if they have not been turned on in a while, it will take time.

Think of it this way, If someone came in your room at 6am and shook you awake suddenly, it would take a few minutes to get to your normal self again and wake up properly!

Anyways, I would check the battery. Faults in fakes are very easy to occur, maybe take it apart and get all the dirt out of the buttons. That’s probably why they don’t work!

Question, why shouldn't you buy the LPS v-pets? I have 2 of them and I loved them both as a kid. They were my first v-pets too.

Question, why shouldn't you buy the LPS v-pets? I have 2 of them and I loved them both as a kid. They were my first v-pets too.
Oh is it just me? They break and glitch out so much!!! I swear, It still has its batteries in it now, but it is on a blank screen after glitching out. I basically just gave up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back