Deltarune!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnniChu

Reaction score
Your basement... I mean my basement! wait i don't
Has anyone played Deltarune yet? It's by the Toby Fox, the same person who made Undertale! It's kinda like an Undertale squeal, but not really. If you're an Undertale fan, you should totally go play it! It's free to download too!

Aaah!

I haven't played it yet, but all my Discord friends have, and they had to make a separate channel to not spoil me.

Hehe, I've seen some fanart though and the character designs are really nice!!

I hope I'll have time to play it one of these comings days. ;w;

I'm positively writhing because I can't scream about this game freely without spoiling people yet. My GOD was this a wild ride.

I have played it and I enjoyed it! It doesn't go as deep as Undertale, but the characters were nice and memorable. I enjoyed the mechanics.

Yeah, its not really a sequel. It's an entirely different timeline. It was actually in Toby's mind way before Undertale was. If you think about it, Undertale is more of a spin-off of Deltarune than the other way around. Undertale was a project where he wanted to prove that he could design and program a game all by himself, and the game itself was released in 2015... But Deltarune was in the works since 2012. Yeah.

And it's only a "demo" of sorts, too. He said on his twitter that he has it all planned out but might actually not be able to tackle it all alone this time and is looking for a team, but no kickstarter this time. So we might see the continuation in.... he doesn't know when. Apparently he doesn't really want to work on it for longer than 7 years, so we'll see.

I do hope that when the continuation does come out, I hope that Alphys and Undyne get together again, as well as Mettaton gains a body he is happy with again in that timeline. Those were the saddest part for me imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back