• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TamagoTamago
      Is there a health meter on the Gudetama tamagotchi? I was looking for it. I can’t really see how my Gudetama is feeling like the other tamagotchi’s.
      it would be great to find out.
      thanks!

I just bought the Gudetama just today so I’m new to this. ( So use to the original tamagotchi omg )
    • By skulltulas
      Hello,

I recently acquired a Gudetama Tamagotchi, but I haven't had a Tamagotchi since I was really little, and I'm having trouble understanding how it works. I also don't read Japanese, which makes this especially tricky

From what I understand thus far, there are two food options (snack, and meal), and one game I can play. The A button lets me pick between options, and B lets me select an option, and also takes me to the clock. C is cancel.

However, there is a lot I still don't understand – should my screen always stay on? I'm not supposed to turn the Tamagotchi off at any point, am I? When he's asleep, should I just let him sleep? I have figured out that, when he goes to sleep, I have the option to turn the light on and off.

When he's awake, I've figured out that the C button "calls" him and checks his status. Naturally, since these are in Japanese, I can't read them. Some of them I've been able to figure out just by comparing them to the other options (like when he wants a certain food) but others I'm a bit confused about...

I know this is a relatively new Tamagotchi, but does anyone else have any other bits of information that might be helpful?

Thank you so much!
    • By Watabou
      Ahoy there, everyone. Today my Gudetama arrived and I've been running it for about three hours. Anyone else's arrived yet? I went with the yellow tama with the white silicone case. As everyone surmised, it's chibi sized and works quite similarly.

I'm not familiar with the Gudetama property whatsoever, so I don't know any of the characters here, but you start out with a baby yolk (Gudetama?) with a bonnet in a half shell. Cute, I suppose. Like the chibi you have two food options -- a regular meal and a tomato. Again like the chibi your Gudetama will only eat up to four meals depending on how long it's gone without food. With the tomatoes, however, there doesn't seem to be a cap. Is there some relevance to the tomatoes? It doesn't even look like your Gudetama actually eats them -- he just puts them in his shell.

There's also a game you can play at any time, which is basically three card monte with two eggs. Purely chance based, which is always a bummer. It has five rounds, and even winning just two seems to make your Gudetama happy.

There's a clock feature as always, with no 24-hour option, just 12-hour. Always weird how that feature comes and goes.

If you press C you get a little animation and a message from your Gudetama. Mine currently says "babu babu" in Katakana, which is just baby talk.

My Gudetama hasn't changed forms yet, and has only beeped at me once. From the instructions it looks like there are about three stages. We'll see how long it takes to transform.

I'm hoping to hear from some of you guys what you think about it. I've grown quite fond of chibis due to how low-key they are.
    • By Slianto
      Hello,
      at the moment I only have an iDL (english), but plan to collect another tamagotchi near future.
      I'm confuse deciding between P's, Sanrio Mix, or even latest Bandai Gudetama (this Dec, 2017)...
      not to mention PriPri-Chan Shot (tomy dakara).. all seems nice..

But I can only buy one more toy this year..
      which one best to get?

(i hope the one I get will be the one which will be translated to English),
      I know P's is fully translated to English now, but is it worth it to accompany my iDL?do they so different?
      while i heard mix is very different..
    • By Creampuff
      I'm currently trying to figure out the latest launch of tamagotchi x Sanrio. However, they are all in Japanese and I've found limited guides on its usage. The basic navigation has been smooth so far. I'm seeking further help to figure out how to hatch a Gudetama. I greatly appreciate any help! Thank you!
    • By Eliza_Nara
      I am trying to mate my tamagotchi v4.5 with my friends by making them friendly. They both have 4 hearts now under friendship and are too young to currently mate. Hers is a boy and is 2yrs. Mine is a girl and is 3yrs. I was watching hers and it had half an egg with a baby boy it looked like sitting in the egg shell above her tamagotchi, but when she presses the middle button the time screen came on and whem she went back it was gone and went back to normal. What was this?