Thoughts on the Plus Color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soenattchi

Reaction score
So... after pining over an original +C since 2013 that I got back into Tamagotchi I have finally acquired a brand new in box white (which, incidentally, was my dream shell as well!!?) that has only ever been openned to check its condition and I'm over the moon excited. As a minimalist by nature, my collection is amazingly small so expanding it by 1 unit is a really big deal to me, especially since this has been my holy grail of tamas for such a long while. :D

That being said, I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this one! What is the +Color actually like as a tama? What are its pros and cons? Anything in particular I need to know?

Thank you all for your time in advance :wub:

Congrats! For being the first color version, it's certainly one of the most unique ones to date. It has a lot of great animations and it has its charm.

I'd say that the biggest con in it is that it doesn't have that many raisable characters, there's not a whole lot to unlock and collecting happy items gets old after a while, but it's still cute. I personally don't like the fact that you can't dress the characters up as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! For being the first color version, it's certainly one of the most unique ones to date. It has a lot of great animations and it has its charm.

I'd say that the biggest con in it is that it doesn't have that many raisable characters, there's not a whole lot to unlock and collecting happy items gets old after a while, but it's still cute. I personally don't like the fact that you can't dress the characters up as well.
yeah, I'm aware it has fewer characters... but at least it has oldies so that's worth it for me! I was a little sad to find out that they did away with them from the idl onwards, although i understand the reasoning behind it. And yeah! When you're used to the newer ones it's nice to be able to dress the little guys up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back