Thoughts on the Plus Color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soenattchi

Reaction score
I posted this in another sub forum but I think this one is more appropriate since it's more of a general discussion... oops...

So... after pining over an original +C since 2013 that I got back into Tamagotchi I have finally acquired a brand new in box white (which, incidentally, was my dream shell as well!!?) that has only ever been openned to check its condition and I'm over the moon excited. As a minimalist by nature, my collection is amazingly small so expanding it by 1 unit is a really big deal to me, especially since this has been my holy grail of tamas for such a long while. :D

That being said, I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this one! What is the +Color actually like as a tama? What are its pros and cons? Anything in particular I need to know?

Thank you all for your time in advance :wub:

I love the Plus Color in general, though I have a few reservations with it.

PROS

• The weather plays a role whether your character can do outdoor activities or now
  • Some cute little small details (won't spoil, lol)
  • Special characters (such as superhero Kuchipatchi)

CONS

• I'm not a fan of the oldies
  • Few characters
  • It's difficult to get all the happy seals - they're mostly random and luck-based to get.
  • Too much game-grinding needed to get money
My cons may be pros for other people - but it doesn't really make +C any worse. It's still a fun version regardless

It paved the way for the newest color versions out now and in the future. It had to start somewhere, right? I still enjoy the + color from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back