Sign in to follow this  
Soenattchi

Thoughts on the Plus Color?

I posted this in another sub forum but I think this one is more appropriate since it's more of a general discussion... oops...

So... after pining over an original +C since 2013 that I got back into Tamagotchi I have finally acquired a brand new in box white (which, incidentally, was my dream shell as well!!?) that has only ever been openned to check its condition and I'm over the moon excited. As a minimalist by nature, my collection is amazingly small so expanding it by 1 unit is a really big deal to me, especially since this has been my holy grail of tamas for such a long while. :D

That being said, I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this one! What is the +Color actually like as a tama? What are its pros and cons? Anything in particular I need to know?

Thank you all for your time in advance :wub:

I love the Plus Color in general, though I have a few reservations with it.

PROS

• The weather plays a role whether your character can do outdoor activities or now
  • Some cute little small details (won't spoil, lol)
  • Special characters (such as superhero Kuchipatchi)

CONS

• I'm not a fan of the oldies
  • Few characters
  • It's difficult to get all the happy seals - they're mostly random and luck-based to get.
  • Too much game-grinding needed to get money

My cons may be pros for other people - but it doesn't really make +C any worse. It's still a fun version regardless

It paved the way for the newest color versions out now and in the future. It had to start somewhere, right? I still enjoy the + color from time to time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hazel2468
      Hey all!
      I have a Plus Color, and I've been noticing that sometimes, the buttons do not respond like they should. It's almost like there is a delay, usually during games (the one time I really need the buttons to work properly). I know how to take apart Connections and some other versions, but I'm in the dark when it comes to the Plus Color. 
      Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how best to take apart a Plus Color and clean the buttons? 
      Thanks everyone!
    • By Soenattchi
      So... after pining over an original +C since 2013 that I got back into Tamagotchi I have finally acquired a brand new in box white (which, incidentally, was my dream shell as well!!?) that has only ever been openned to check its condition and I'm over the moon excited. As a minimalist by nature, my collection is amazingly small so expanding it by 1 unit is a really big deal to me, especially since this has been my holy grail of tamas for such a long while.

That being said, I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this one! What is the +Color actually like as a tama? What are its pros and cons? Anything in particular I need to know?
      Thank you all for your time in advance
    • By Hapihapitchi
      EDIT: Sorry, it's supposed to say "or", not "of". Screw my unusually long fingers for typing at breakneck speed.
      Hello, fellow tama lovers and enthusiasts!!

My birthday is coming up soon, and I (of course) am asking everybody to buy me some new tamas.

Anyways, my dad is willing to spend some moolah... And I have to make a decision (yas imma bit indecisive... ok alot).

PLUS COLOR OR 4U??!??!
      In the past, I've tended to have a distaste for simplicity (e.g. the V1, blech). But when it comes to color tamas I feel like it's best to stick with simplicity, especially since they're in Japanese (another blech). Plus Color is simple yet fun, and I feel like if I get the 4u, I'll feel inclined to buy the 4u+. But then again, what if I buy plus color and get bored? AUUGGGGHHHH!!

Now, I know you're all gonna be like, "Buy the P's! It's english and dablablahdadada!" I know, I know. Believe me, I've done plenty of research. But, then I'll want to buy pierces. Plus, I don't have a infra red device to patch it.

And no, I'm not willing to spend over $45 USD. Take that back. My mom isn't willing to let me spend over $45. She thinks it's a waste. It's not!

Anyways, unless I find a used P's that's patched, I'm stuck with deciding PLUS COLOR OR 4U?

(Sorry for the long rant, I just try to make sure nobody has lots of questions. Oh, and sorry for the parentheses. Whoops, did it again.)
    • By ichiro.malfoy
      Hello everyone and welcome to the third season of ICHIROiD!!

Just like what I'm doing before, I'm running a specific version for the entire run with additional guests on the side for some surprises.

For Season 3 I've decided to run my navy blue +Color. Without further ado, let's get the season rolling in!

Let's hatch the first egg!

A few minutes later, we have a healthy Nokotchi for our first generation!

Interestingly, babies are always needy regardless of versions... but this one's Happy Meter despite being very short is a little more manageable than that of the iD and iD L. In no time at all the little one grew into Sakuramotchi.

To get a sense of comfort with the new house and surroundings, we took her for a short trip to the park.

Since there's nothing much to do in the new house for our first day, we decided to go shopping for a bit at the TamaTama Market.

Oh look, for each purchase comes a free lottery ticket. Might as well try our luck with this one later on.

We bought green tea from the store and have the little one give it a taste...

Did you like it?

Apparently she did. It gave her our very first Happy symbol! Oh right, happy symbols work differently for this version. This is going to be challenging!

I wonder if we'd be able to complete all seven of them for this generation? We'll keep our fingers crossed.

** To be continued **
    • By tamagotchialice
      So, which do you think I should get?
      (Poll)