Buying Tamagotchis Online

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 214674

Reaction score
I'm thinking about preordering the new tamagotchi meets (or wait til it releases depending on financial stuff). I know about japanyouwant and hobbylink japan and I looked around the forums for info about the two. My question is, what are the pros and cons between the two and which do you prefer to use?

Of those two, I prefer HobbyLink Japan personally, because I've used them numerous times before and they've always been reliable. Their prices are also generally amongst the cheapest of the Japanese hobby retailers that I frequent, and their shipping costs are always reasonable.

That said, there's nothing wrong with Japan You Want, either! It's just that I've found that they can be more expensive.

There's also AmiAmi, but pre-orders can sell out very quickly there, and they don't have the Tamagotchi Meets listed at all yet.

Yeah, I found hat JapanYouWant is best for buying older versions/once retail websites like HLJ or AmiAmi are out of stock, HLJ is best for pre-orders.

Though from what I have heard sometimes HLJ can have problems with running out of stock when you have already placed your order, which usually means longer waiting time, but I think it was more of a problem back when there were more active tama fans than there are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back