Hohotchi's Hatchlings: a Tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hohotchi-HO7

Reaction score
Hi Tamatalkers!

This is my first attempt at logging in almost 18 months! A few of you might remember me from early 2017 when I logged about my care of eight Connection-era Tamas (link: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/194149-log-a-carer-of-eight/). I must admit, I didn't close it with much context, so I apologise for that. I simply posted the last update and then completely disappeared without any explanation. At the time, work was becoming pretty stressful and that, as well as my eight Tamagotchis, were simultaneously burning me out. I thus paused them with the intention on returning to them sometime later - this turned out to be over a year!

A lot of stuff happened during that time, as I eventually quit my job to study history at University. This took up most of my time until now, delaying my possible return to the Tama world. A few weeks ago, I finally had some free time since my University holidays had started. I went out on a trip and brought my red Version 3 with me, which proved to be a lot of fun. After I came back home, I decided to revive some more of my Tamas. My Tamagotchi fever had returned!

I since stabilised at 5 units, as I decided to put my feet in the water more softly as compared to last time. However, not all of these are familiar shells! My working collection had somewhat expanded recently, which I will demonstrate a bit later. I also returned to TamaTalk a few days ago to see how everyone was doing. It turned out, not many of my 2017 cohorts were active! I guess everyone has to have a break at some point. It was great to see new faces around in the forums, though.

Three of my five running Tamagotchis have continued from where they left off, whereas one (my Version 3) was reset, as I wished to start it again as a baby for my holiday trip. The final one will be a surprise! Since I've run my Tamas for a few days now, I'll give all of them a recap as to what they've all done since I revived them.

Beryl: Red Wing Pattern Version 3

DSCN2055.png

As outlined previously, the Version 3 was the one I restarted first. Whilst on the train to my holiday destination, I passed the time by hatching a new egg. I named the baby girl Beryl and mostly raised her during the holiday. It was very fun to have something to look after whilst journeying around!

Beryl's growth was slow, since I had to leave her paused much of the time. She became a Tamatchi in her child stage and then a Young Mametchi in her teenagehood. Whilst she seemed to be on the road to top-tier adult stardom, I had a large mishap towards the end of my trip when I left her unpaused for a few hours unwillingly. All her hearts were empty and she even got sick!

She was still a teenager when I got back home, and I was curious as to what tier she would end up in as an adult. Turned out that she landed in the middle tier! I was honestly surprised at this, thinking that she would end up on the bottom, but I guess that demonstrates how forgiving the Version 3 can be. I'm sure that I'd end up on rock bottom if the same happened on a Version 2. But regardless, Paparatchi was an entertaining result. I haven't had it since I was a kid, so perhaps it was a good thing that my care slipped up!

DSCN2054.png

Beryl got the Matchmaker this morning, being paired with a Debatchi. As a result, she got a baby boy! Beryl will probably hold a special place in my memory after she goes, since she was predominantly raised out of my home, and I thus remember her alongside many nice locations. She will probably leave her baby tomorrow night.

The other day, I also fixed the horribly insensitive buttons that plagued me last year. I opened the shell to find that the button contacts were very dirty; a good clean made the buttons work almost like new!

Valma: White & Rainbow Version 4
DSCN2061.png

Some readers who remember my old log might find Valma familiar. She represents the seventh generation on my white & rainbow Version 4, a lineage which started back in the beginning of my old 2017 log. From the start, I aimed for Valma to grow into the Senior stage so that she would break a personal record of mine - the "oldest parent". Essentially, I aim for her to live for over 90 Tama-years before marrying her off! I doubt this will actually break any records (I'm sure someone else did it over the age of 99), but I won't do this since I can't reliably count the Tama-years once the 2-digit age counter becomes useless. I pause my Tamas a fair bit, so the age counter is the only way I can keep track. Regardless, getting a 90+ year-old parent will still be an interesting challenge for me to partake, and a very long one at that!

Valma's white Version 4 was the only Tamagotchi of mine to actually hold its charge since I paused them all in mid-2017! I only needed to unpause her to pick up what I left off; however, the battery did run out after two or so days, so I put in a new one after that. Still impressive nonetheless!

Valma had a lot of Meme family DNA in her, a fact reflected in her evolution path. She evolved into Puchitchi, then Young Memetchi, then finally Ponytchi. When I restarted her, she was 6 years old and was receiving Matchmaker visits. I kept her as a bachelorette, and before long she became an Otokitchi! I'm going to get used to this character before long. Valma's age is currently at 10, so I'm only a fraction of the way through my journey!

The white Version 4 is the only Version 4 I'm currently running, the reason being that I find this version's growth system to be difficult at times. I've also gotten almost all the characters in these, and they are still fresh in my mind from last year. Given that I have an Otokitchi running on this one, the Version 4's growth system won't be at play here.

Josie: Globe Pattern Version 4.5
DSCN2059.png

This Version 4.5 is also continuing from where it left off, though this particular generation was not seen in my last log. Josie's mother was named Sae, and was last seen on my previous log as a 6 year-old Ura Violetchi. Shortly before I paused her for good, Sae had a baby girl from the Matchmaker, and when re-activated was found in the "parent" stage with this baby. She left that night, and I thus cared for her daughter.

With Josie, I tried an experiment to see if I could activate the "family switch trick" with any other adult character that is not one of the Ura Mascots. This unit's first generation was a subject of this trick, turning from a Daiyatchi to Ura Kuchipatchi from having about 180 Spiritual points; whether this could be done with any other character, I did not know, hence my experiment with Josie.

Josie's points had maxed out at 99,999 by her child stage! Luckily, a UFO appeared in the Shop during the same day, costing 25,000 of them (The shop was on sale). So luckily I now have some room to gain more points!

DSCN2060.png

Josie was Hitodetchi as a child an an Ura Young Marotchi as a teenager, putting her into the Ura Mame family. Since I was best at the Man-Hole game, I decided to raise Spiritual points. By the time she turned 3 years old, Josie had about 180 Spiritual points, and became a Shitekitchi, a member of the Ura Kuchi family. In that case, the family switch trick must work in all cases!

Josie is still 3 years old, so she still has no job. That should happen shortly, however.

Nola: Green Flowery Version 2

DSCN2057.png

Yes, my pseudo-broken, ratty Version 2 is one of them! I downloaded my previous progress on this one as well, ending up with a Kuribotchi named Nola. She was the daughter of Ramos, a Mimitchi that appeared at the end of my previous log.

I didn't do any special experiments with Nola, so I just gave her good care. Her teenage character was UFOtchi. There were a few times when her hearts dropped to two in her teenage stage (one happy heart even, on one occasion), so I thought she'd eventually become a second-tier adult.

DSCN2058.png

...Nope! I gave perfect care, apparently! Regardless, I welcomed her Mametchi evolution pretty well for some reason - maybe it's just from me liking Mametchi so much generally. Nola's currently 5 years old.

...And finally...

Alex: Blue Flowery Version 2
DSCN2056.png

This Tamagotchi hasn't been present in my previous log - in fact, it was laying derelict in pieces until recently. This was initially owned by my sister, who received it on the exact same day as me when I got my green one, pictured above. As a result, I find it to be very nostalgic - it's like the two Tamas are siblings! My sister owned it until she gave it to me in around 2010, after it stopped being able to connect to other Tamagotchis for some reason.

I soon after pulled it apart for use as spares for some of my other Tamagotchis. Indeed, its original buttons are now in the black Version 1 that was in my old log (though now currently stored). Using this shell, I learned about the insides of a Tamagotchi and how it each component worked. Afterwards, I stored it, with various pieces being separated.

I then found most of the pieces in some of my drawers by chance a few days ago. Given how nostalgic it was to my memory, I decided to try and get it working again. I didn't know if it would succeed, given that I had no clue if the circuit board still worked.

There were also some missing parts that I couldn't find, namely the screws, cardboard background, I.R. cover and buttons (the latter still being in my Version 1). After much thought, I decided to use one of my four Version 5s as a parts donor to get this one running. Some Tamagotchi experts may already have observed that the screen background is, indeed, a Version 5 specific one. Given that I already have heaps of Version 5s and only one other Version 2, I personally thought it was worth the exchange.

DSCN2062.png

Luckily, the buttons on this black Version 5 were the same color as the blue Version 2's original buttons, suiting it quite nicely. The other parts also fit into the Version 2 shell without issue. However, I made sure that these parts can be transferred back to the donor Tama if I ever decide to do so. I actually prefer the shell of this blue one to my other green Version 2 - the bright colours on this just match so well!

After putting the battery in, I was pleasantly surprised that it worked! There were two issues though - first was that the speaker didn't work due to the lines beings severed; second was that it still couldn't connect to others. Something must be wrong with the I.R. parts. However, the fact that it still works at all is exciting. Given that my green one also has some different operational faults, they really are like siblings!

I decided to continue with the character already stored, which was a 5 year-old Pochitchi named Alex (1st generation). He weighed 99 lb, indicating that he had been fed snacks all his life. He was also quite poor in terms of wealth, having less than 1,000 points in his wallet. I decided to take advantage of both situations by playing Slot over and over again. I learned to win a lot of points quite quickly as I realised that Pochitchi's happy sprite has its eyes close to its forehead, making it easy to spot over the other sprites. By the time I got Alex down to 32 lb, he had over 9,000 points, though I recently got it down to under 8,000 by buying some items.

Since I like Pochitchi quite a lot, I think I'll keep Alex unmarried until he's 8 or 9 years old. I might one day connect the sound back up again, and even see if I can figure out the problems surrounding the I.R. connection. However, for now, it's fine the way it is.

...and that's all of them at the moment! However, I actually will have some more surprises in waiting that will be revealed later on. Hopefully, this will keep my new log refreshed and interesting for some time.

As for future posts, I decided that I'll do a "one-per-generation" approach as opposed to last time. The daily targets I tried to do in my last log eventually overloaded me, so I think it would be wiser to do it somewhat less frequently. A single Tama generation would probably be around a week for me, which would be much more manageable. I'll also have more to talk about with this setup, making my log posts potentially better than before.

Anyway, just one section left... it's time for stats!

Stats for Nola (Version 2, Green Flowery shell)
Hunger: 3/4 hearts
Happiness: 4/4 hearts

Training: 9/9 bars
Weight: 33 lb
Generation: 11G
Gotchi Points: 6,526
Stage: Adult
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Kuribotchi > UFOtchi > Mametchi
Stats for Alex (Version 2, Blue Flowery shell)
Hunger: 4/4 hearts

Training: 7/9 bars
Weight: 34 lb
Generation: 1G
Gotchi Points: 7,912
Evolution: Petitchi > (unknown) > (unknown) > Pochitchi

Stats for Beryl (Version 3, Red shell)

Weight: 32 lb
Gotchi Points: 8,478
Evolution: Teletchi > Tamatchi > Young Mametchi > Paparatchi

Stats for Valma (Version 4, White/Rainbow shell)
Training: 8/9 bars
Skill Points: 265 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 44 Social
Weight: 37 lb
Generation: 7G
Gotchi Points: 69,880
Stage: Senior
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Puchitchi > Young Memetchi > Ponytchi > Otokitchi
Stats for Josie (Version 4.5, Globe shell)
Happiness: 3/4 hearts
Skill Points: 57 Humour / 22 Glamour / 196 Spiritual
Weight: 21 lb
Generation: 9G
Gotchi Points: 83,599
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Hitodetchi > Ura Young Marotchi > Shitekitchi

--

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time!

Hi again! I'm back to log another week of Tamagotchi greatness! Thanks mimitchi, tamaninjacat and Eggiweg for liking the introductory post! Not quite as many Tama-years passed as I hoped this week, but there's still plenty to cover.

Alex the Pochitchi had finally completed his much-delayed lifecycle. I let him breed when he turned 8, accepting a mate offered by the Matchmaker. He had a baby boy and left two nights later.

DSCN2066.png

I thoroughly enjoyed having Alex around. I hadn't raised a Pochitchi in such a long time, and he was a blast to play with at Slot due to his unique happy sprite. However, after he left his baby, I left the Tamagotchi paused. When my sister heard that I restored her old Tamagotchi, she wanted to use it for herself to get some nostalgia overload! Given that it was hers originally, I decided to send it over for a while. So this blue Tamagotchi's next generation will be raised out of my hands! It is a bit sad to see that this new surprise shell is going so soon, but I probably will get this back in a couple of months or so.

So after de-activating that Tama, I brought out one of my stored ones for a bit to pass the time. I decided on my snowy light blue Version 4 (featured in my old log) since I remembered that I hadn't finished a growth experiment with it. The Tama left on this shell was a 3 year-old Ichigotchi named Ruth, who was at maximum weight and next to no skill points. I was using her to see what exact requirements are needed to get into the Universal family for both the teenager and adult stages. A common myth I saw browsing around was that you could get the Universal teenagers with a total of under 30 skill points - however, Ruth became an Ichigotchi (A Meme teen) with just 6! So, I deduced that you can only get the Universal teenagers with poor care and nothing else.

However, I also used Ruth to see how to get into the Universal adult roster. I kept raising her the same, but paused her shortly before she turned 3 and didn't come back since... until now! All I had to do after unpausing her was wait for her to evolve, and she became...

DSCN2070.png

Yep, a Pyonkotchi! This Universal character is obtained with under 30 total skill points but with good care, which seems fair enough as I was quite attentive with Ruth, even if I just fed her snacks for her happiness. So, my data for the Universal family is fairly complete - to become a Universal teenager, you need to give bad care, and to become a Universal adult you will need for it to have under 30 total skill points, with differing characters depending on your level of care. Of course, Masktchi and Gozarutchi are obtained through neglect no matter how many skill points you have.

I do still need more data on some aspects though. Firstly, I don't know if you have to have low skill points as well as bad care to become a Universal teenager, or if just bad care is needed. Secondly, I don't know about how Universal adults affect breeding and passing on a "family gene". Since Universals are "neutral" and are obtained mostly via care conditions, I am unsure about how the "gene" thing works as opposed to the other three mainstream families. I would assume that the family the offspring goes to is either random, or decided by the family of the other parent if applicable. However, I can use Ruth to investigate further! If I match her to a Kuchi adult from the Matchmaker (which is the family I'd prefer next gen, since I don't have all the characters from it), I can see if her offspring follows suit! With this, I decided my future for her and her offspring based on this investigation.

Ruth's only skill points when she evolved were 6 in Social, so I needed to improve them quickly to give her a chance at a job. I decided on Intelligence as (1) she is in Mr. Turtlepedia's class and (2) I am way better at playing Shape than either Dance or Flag. So I set to work! I raised 40 points through school, then did the rest through Shape, finally getting her to about 90 Intelligence, a fairly respectable number. Owing to normal care needs after that, she had over 100 Intelligence after school and thus was able to get a job at the hospital.

DSCN2071.png

She has since been going pretty well! Even though she started her adulthood at 99lb, her weight is now at near base level despite me not playing nearly enough games to get her down. I did have her open some Chests in her inventory, so maybe these were the culprit - I remember that happening as a kid; though, I must take this with a grain of salt as it could be anything else, since that isn't proven. Her Intelligence points are now over 170, so she's well within the healthy and functional range now! Her current age is still at 4 years old.

As for this shell, I might not run it permanently, but this will depend on how many experiments I use with it. I have almost exhausted the entire Version 4 character roster, and I don't feel like revisiting all the characters again at the moment. We'll see, anyway...

During this same time, many of my Tamagotchis have passed to their next generation, including my Version 3. Beryl left her son shortly after I made my last post, leaving me to raise him.

DSCN2067.png

I named this baby "Blaine" after the Fire-type Gym Leader from the original Pokemon games, though I could only fit "BLAIN" in the name box. I set out another experiment, this time involving how many care mistakes downgrade the Version 3 adult stage from the first to second tiers. For context, in my 2017 log, I raised a male named Flint in this same Version 3, aiming for the second tier. I gave him perfect care but deliberately left the lights on one night in his Teenager stage to downgrade him. But, when he became an adult, he evolved into a Mimitchi, which was in the top tier! It greatly annoyed me at the time since I was getting Mimitchi a lot (and even got another one on the exact same day in my Version 2).

In hindsight, I think this happened because the Version 3 is rather forgiving with care slips compared to its predecessors. The teenage stage of Flint was also a Young Mimitchi, and I've seen in other logs that certain teenagers seem to be more likely in becoming certain adult characters. In Flint's case, Young Mimitchi to Mimitchi is quite natural!

With Blaine, I decided to raise him similar to Flint but instead leave the lights on twice. This will, hopefully, get me down to the second tier, since I haven't had any of its characters (Hidatchi, Debatchi or Bunbuntchi) since I was a kid. If this experiment somehow gets me down to the middle tier, I would still be happy since I haven't had Dorotchi, Bill or Pipotchi either.

I thus raised Flint as set. I gave him perfect care in the Baby and Child stages, and he became a Mohitamatchi, then a Hikotchi. I found Hikotchi to be a very fun teenager character; I haven't had it since my childhood years, and it humoured me that Hikotchi basically looked like a Kuchipatchi merged with some science fiction oddities! It's as if it was a failed prototype of a biological experiment by a mad scientist...

I have left Blaine's lights on twice, as I aimed - otherwise, he's had pretty good care, and his Training bar is full. He is currently 3 years old, and he should turn 4 somewhat shortly. I can't wait for his adult form!

Nola the Mametchi on my green Version 2 had also passed to the next generation. The Matchmaker started coming at age 7, and interestingly, only brought characters obtainable with severe neglect. I waited for a while, hoping that she would bring better partners (I wanted the offspring to have a better chance to get good-care child and teenager characters), but she would not let up! I eventually gave up and accepted Nola to marry a Hiratchi.

DSCN2068.png

She got a baby girl, and left two nights later. I named the baby Mary and then raised her especially diligently. My goal for Mary is to reach the top tier, where I hope for her to become either a MaruMimitchi or ChoHimetchi. I tried this two generations ago with her grandfather, Ramos, but got a Mimitchi, which was the only adult I didn't especially want! Ramos was indeed the other Mimitchi that evolved alongside Flint, who was actually his brother. I have nothing to do but hope I don't get Mimitchi again, though to be fair it has been a year now since I last got one, so I might not be quite as disappointed this time around.

DSCN2069.png

Mary became a Kuribotchi for her child stage and later Ichigotchi for her teenagehood. So her Hiratchi father didn't affect her at all! For some reason, whenever I get the "good" tier for child characters, I always get Kuribotchi on this one! I rarely ever get Kinakomotchi, but at least I like Kuribotchi a lot. Ichigotchi, on the other hand, is one I haven't seen in a while on this Tama, at least as far as I can remember.

I've given Mary perfect care so far, though I slipped up once in the child stage whilst connecting her to Blaine a few times, as she lost a lot of games and ended up with one happy heart! This didn't affect her teenager result though, and I won't repeat it before adulthood just in case - I know the Version 2 can be pretty strict. I have been connecting her to Blaine in an effort to get the two in love - both are currently at 4 faces, so it shouldn't be a problem in getting them to breed later. I might wait a few days if they both become good characters.

Mary is currently 1 year old, so still plenty of time to go. Her Training meter is already at 6 bars, so the path to top-tier stardom shouldn't have any mishaps unless I slip up somehow.

There is a lot to report on the events of my Version 4.5. The day after I wrote my last post, Josie got a job at the fire station!

DSCN2063.png

After that, it was pretty chill for a few days. Shitekitchi's animations were pretty funny, and reminded me of some angry teachers from high school! I do like the slightly absurd design philosophy the Version 4.5's characters have. Sure enough, Josie got the Matchmaker, who offered her a Yasaguretchi. I accepted and she got a girl!

DSCN2064.png

After Josie left, I named her baby Winona ("WINON" in the name box) and raised her rather normally. I still haven't gotten many of the Version 4.5's exclusive characters yet, since I spent much of last year being stuck in the Universal family. As a result, I'm happy with whatever I get at the moment.

DSCN2065.png

She became a Kuribotchi as a child and then a Ura Young Violetchi as a teenager. I suppose she was influenced from her father! I do like how much more flexible the Version 4.5 is between families compared to the Version 4 - you're not constantly locked in the same group generation after generation. When Winona was a Kuribotchi, she spent some of it alongside another Kuribotchi, Mary! Too bad they saw each other as Nazotchi when they connected (for some reason). Still cool, though.

The only Ura Meme female adult I haven't gotten yet is Primatchi, so I decided to raise Humour points to get that character. I enrolled her in Mr. Turtlepedia's class and played Apple when she needed happiness. I won't go too high with the points, however, so she won't end up as a Horoyotchi by accident.

And finally, time to end this with the oldie! Valma's still going strong, and is actually very lax to care for. Her Intelligence points are now extremely high actually; at 359, she's over the requirement to get the secret character Tensaitchi! Considering that she'll be around for at least 80 more days, I think her Intelligence points will max out at 999 sometime. Her gotchi points have dropped considerably as she bought a grand piano from the shop!

I made sure her hearts didn't drop too much so that there'd be no chance of her needs increasing. Hopefully, if I keep this up, she'll stay like this 'till she gets married!

DSCN2072.png

Valma has reached 14 years of age as of last night. Come on, Valma! You can do it!

...And on this note, we should end things with the stats!

Stats for Mary (Version 2, Green Flowery shell)

Training: 6/9 bars
Weight: 21 lb
Generation: 12G
Gotchi Points: 9,261
Stage: Teenager
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Kuribotchi > Ichigotchi
Stats for Blaine ("BLAIN", Version 3, Red shell)

Weight: 24 lb
Generation: 2G
Gotchi Points: 7,192
Evolution: KuroTeletchi > Mohitamatchi > Hikotchi

Skill Points: 359 Intelligence / 38 Fashion / 57 Social
Gotchi Points: 43,230
Stats for Ruth (Version 4, Snow Blue shell)
Skill Points: 181 Intelligence / 2 Fashion / 10 Social
Weight: 36 lb
Gotchi Points: 29,280
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi > Pyonkotchi
Stats for Winona ("WINON", Version 4.5, Globe shell)
Training: 3/9 bars
Skill Points: 48 Humour / 32 Glamour / 40 Spiritual
Weight: 11 lb (I guess this low weight is from a glitch)
Generation: 10G
Gotchi Points: 89,969
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Kuribotchi > Ura Young Violetchi

Thanks for reading! Now, I have some exciting news - the "surprises" I mentioned last time will probably come up in my next post! I'm very excited to show them to you when the time comes, and I'm sure you'll be glad to see some changes to my log! But, until then, good luck with your own triumphs!

DSCN2079.png

Hi, and welcome to the third update of my new log! Despite being about 6 days since my last one, I have only done three Tama-years, as demonstrated by Valma's age. I had obligatory hangouts with friends which took a lot of my time, in addition to study for a test which I will do in a few weeks. However, there is more than enough stuff to update on, as there are not one, but two surprises today! Like the first post, I'll put the surprises at the end.

First, I'll talk about Blaine, because he evolved the morning after my last post. He taught me something in that history likes to repeat itself sometimes...

DSCN2073.png

I was seriously flabbergasted on how he still got the top tier after two nights with lights on! Not to mention, the needle landed on Mimitchi again after the tier was decided. Was my care simply that good otherwise? I'll honestly never know. It's as if this Version 3 likes to pull jokes on me!

So, after this incident, I punched in a few secret codes at the Shop so I could enact my usual backup plan...

DSCN2074.png

Ah, that's better!

Since then, Blaine has been going well, and has spent much of his time getting chased by Thanksgiving turkeys. Since Blaine in his costume also looks like a bird, it reminds me of many instances of the local Magpies chasing off the Crows around my house. The former species would do anything to defend their nests! Judging the behaviour of this pixelated turkey, it does seem angry for a reason - perhaps for the same purpose!

There is a second reason why I put the Hohotchi costume on Blaine though. I do like Mimitchi quite a lot and can take it in reasonable doses - however, Blaine wasn't the only Mimitchi I received this week!

DSCN2075.png

Yes - history can not only repeat itself, but can even completely replicate itself too! Mary reached the top tier, but became a Mimitchi instead of the other two characters. The events between Mary and Blaine were pretty much exactly the same as what happened between Ramos and Flint a couple of generations ago! *sigh*

As a result, I decided to get the two in a quick marriage to send off my twice-failed experiment. They fell in love, and I will marry them the moment Mary turns 5. They can be Mr. and Mrs. Mimitchi! One interesting thing was that Blaine appeared as a Mimitchi in Mary's shell even after he put on the Hohotchi costume. Dunno why that happens, but anyway...

So yeah, sheer bad luck tripped me over again! I must be looking foolish by now...

"Or was it bad luck?" *Pyong*

Uh-oh... I know that voice, from the distant past...

"Yes! It's me, the Mimitchi Overlord! Pyopyopyopyopyong!"

Are you saying that you did this?

*Pyong* "I always punish non-fans by showering them with Mimitchi! Then, they will come to love Mimitchi like they should!"

Like I said a year ago, your tactic doesn't help people like Mimitchi more. By the way, how did you even do it?

"I'm a genius, remember? I can hack Tamagotchis! All I needed to do for Blaine was modify the randomness generator, and delete the care mistakes you gave him! Mary was even easier!" *Pyong*

Hey, don't go mucking around with my Tamagotchis!

"I can do whatever I want! Bye!" *Pyong*

Hey, wait, come back...

*sigh*... anyway, I'd better move on. Luckily, across my other Tamas, I've had better luck!

Ruth has been going quite nicely. I was expecting Matchmaker visits when she turned 6, but every time she got mail at the Matchmaker's timeslots instead! I thus decided to change the clock to get the Matchmaker in before Ruth becomes old! Luckily, the Matchmaker brought just what I was hoping for...

DSCN2078.png

Ruth's baby was a boy! I decided after this that if this baby gets into the Kuchi family, I will have him become a Minotchi which is the only male adult character I haven't had on the Version 4. I'll just have to see if this experiment succeeds! Due to extensive pausing, Ruth will still probably stay with her baby for a while longer. At about the same time Ruth changed jobs to become a news reporter.

Winona has also been going pretty smoothly. However, she did encounter a glitch in her teenager stage...

DSCN2076.png

She could've floated away like a balloon at this rate, though luckily nothing else weird happened. I have heard that the "bad-care" female Meme/Ura Meme teen characters in the Version 4 and 4.5 are susceptible to this glitch.

I raised her Humour points to 98, but no higher to avoid switching families. Luckily, it worked, and she became a Primatchi!

DSCN2077.png

Primatchi seems to be one of the more "normal" characters in the Version 4.5's roster, though it instead gives an aura of epicness, given its constant dance moves. Winona recently became a bus driver at the travel agency. She's still 4 years old as of now.

...And now, for the surprises!

Tamagotchi P1 and P2 rerelease
DSCN2081.png

After I found out about the P1 and P2 going back into production, I decided to buy one each to give myself a taste of the Vintage era! They arrived a few days ago - I quite like the two shell designs I got, especially the P2 one with all the adult characters on it.

I couldn't wait to start one, so I took the brand-new P2 out and hatched it! It was very nostalgic to open a new Tamagotchi for the first time since 2008! I decided to leave the P1 for the time being, but I probably will open it sometime later.

DSCN2080.png

I spent the baby stage working out the ins and outs of the vintage-style Tamagotchi! It's quite different in many ways, especially the icon layout - I must say that the icons on the Connection releases were much better placed. To check the health status in the Connections, you just press A once, then B once. Simple. But in this, you need to click A six times and then B three to four times! The Connections have done quite well in placing the icons in order of usage - the hind ones are usually the least-used.

As a result of the difference, I did keep feeding the baby whenever I meant to check its health, or went into the game whenever I wanted to clean up after it... but nonetheless, I learned pretty quickly and I no longer make any mistakes with it. I find the game to be very fun, and also quite easy.

Of course, the baby evolved into Tonmarutchi after one hour, though since it was late at night it immediately went to sleep. Since then, I had to pause it a lot, so it will still be in the Child stage for a long time (if I recall correctly the P1 and P2 Child stage is 3 days, not 1). At the moment, I'm just taking as good care of it as I can - I wish to sink my feet deeper into the P1/P2 before I do any growth experiments. Perhaps I can please the Mimitchi Overlord if I care for this one well enough!

So far, I have not let the hearts drop to less than 3, and the Training bar is at 3/4. Hopefully then, I can get it to become a Tongaritchi for its teenager stage! Time will tell, though. I actually like Tonmarutchi a lot, too - I don't know why it wasn't put into any later Tamagotchi releases.

But, there's still a surprise to go! Enter...

Ben - Yellow Starry Version 2
DSCN2082.png

In addition to buying rerelease P1s and P2s, I also began hunting online for used Connections! I got this Version 2 because its star pattern is very nice-looking in my opinion. As it arrived, I could tell it was a North American Version 2 from its screen - I heard that the ones from Oceania (including Australia), which my others are from, have a less stark contrast in the pixels. The Tama works very well and its buttons are extremely responsive!

I decided to continue with the character already stored on the shell, and I ended up with a 1st-generation Hitodetchi named Ben with a hefty 88lb weight. As a result, he was a pro at Bump! A few hours later, he became a teenager, evolving into a Nikatchi. I suppose this low-tier result occurred from his weight, but it was welcome because I haven't had Nikatchi in a while. Interestingly he was still 0 when he evolved - I suppose his extensive pausing mucked that up a bit.

I aim for Ben to go to the second tier, of which Kuchipatchi, Ginjirotchi or Pochitchi are possible - I haven't had the first two in a while, and I like Pochitchi enough to welcome him a second time. I aim to take perfect care of Ben as a result, but keep the light on for one night. Hopefully it will work this time!

To lower Ben's weight, I had Mary send over her two stored Diet Sodas for Ben to use. After this, he dropped to near base weight! Another oddity was that Ben's base weight at the moment is something like 17lb instead of the usual 21. Anyway, it should go away once he evolves into an adult...

...And that's all for the surprises! I haven't talked about Valma yet, though she's still going very well - nothing much has happened since last time. She's now about one-fifth of the way through her bachelorette phase!

Now for the expanded stats section!

Stats for Mary (Version 2, Green Flowery shell)

Generation: 12G
Gotchi Points: 6,103
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Kuribotchi > Ichigotchi > Mimitchi

Stats for Ben (Version 2, Yellow Starry shell)

Training: 3/9 bars
Weight: 18 lb
Gotchi Points: 1,281
Evolution: Petitchi > Hitodetchi > Nikatchi
Stats for Blaine ("BLAIN", Version 3, Red shell)

Weight: 35 lb
Gotchi Points: 1,840 (I used all his points to buy a throne!)
Evolution: KuroTeletchi > Mohitamatchi > Hikotchi > Hohotchi "Mimitchi, you doofus!" *Pyong*

Skill Points: 421 Intelligence / 38 Fashion / 63 Social
Gotchi Points: 46,880
Stats for Ruth (Version 4, Snow Blue shell)
Skill Points: 276 Intelligence / 2 Fashion / 10 Social
Weight: 31 lb
Gotchi Points: 37,170
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi > Pyonkotchi
Stats for Winona ("WINON", Version 4.5, Globe shell)
Skill Points: 112 Humour / 32 Glamour / 88 Spiritual
Generation: 10G
Gotchi Points: 99,999
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Kuribotchi > Ura Young Violetchi > Primatchi

Stats for P2 (White with Characters shell)

Training: 3/4 bars
Weight: 11 lb
Stage: Child
Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Tonmarutchi
---

Thanks again for reading, and thanks to mimitchi for liking the last post! I aim to eventually buy more Tamas in the future to keep this log fresh. I hope to stock on more of the same versions I do have (in order to trade items between characters, etc) and also possibly venture into new versions/releases that I haven't used before!

I also do wonder if the text colour for my yellow Version 2 is too hard to see for readers. If you think so, let me know either through PM or replying, and I will use a more visible colour.

Have fun, and good luck!

DSCN2092.png

Hello, and welcome back! It's been more like 1 and a half weeks (as opposed to the usual 1) since the last update, but this just means more stuff to talk about, so let's begin, I guess!

DSCN2083.png

Firstly, I'll talk about Mr. and Mrs. Mimitchi, whom I acquired last time. I married them just after Mary turned 5, and they each had baby boys! I swear, all my Tamas nearly always seem to be just one gender, and then when I start getting the opposite the rest follow, like a fashion trend! I once had a lot of girls, but now I'm having a heap of boys... I just want a mix of both! Regardless, it was pretty cool to have two of the same character become parents.

Of course, both left two nights later, though before that I did see Mary do this weird animation with this backpack that I swear I've never seen before. The Version 2 still surprises me 13 years after it came out!

DSCN2084.png

I named both the babies after Pokemon references. I decided that Oak, Mary's son, would start a tradition of Pokemon Professor names since they're named after trees, and the flowers on the shell (kind of) suit the theme. I could've named him Sam to make more sense, but I did want it to be more obvious; also, the later rofessors don't have their first names revealed. I continued Blaine's tradition by naming his son Kiawe, though I'm near my wits end now - the Pokemon series doesn't have too many Fire-type specialists!

I will raise Kiawe in a similar manner to his father, but I will try three care mistakes and see if that downgrades him to the second tier. While Biluotchi is the only character I haven't obtained in that tier, I am doing it more for experimental reasons so I will know what to do the next generation. I'll do anything to not get into a Mimitchi cycle!

Oak will be in a similar-ish experiment. I've had both Mametchi and Violetchi for the top tier in odd generations (Pyonchitchi is the only one I haven't had), and I don't think I'll risk it, so I'll go for the second where Kuchipatchi, Ginjirotchi and Pochitchi are. I've had all of those before, but not very much, and I like those characters a lot too. Indeed, Kuchipatchi is the only "mascot" character that I haven't had numerous times, which is weird because I like him (possibly) the most of all the mascots. I will give Oak one care mistake, keeping in mind that the Version 2 is much more strict than the Version 3 is.

I raised the two brothers at once. I was considerably lazy in their Baby stage, since I was watching YouTube videos at the time. Oak was down to one happy heart and two hungry hearts once, and Kiawe had two on both meters once as well. Regardless, for some reason, they both became "good" Child characters; Oak a Kinakomotchi and Kiawe a Kuchitamatchi. I was especially excited with Oak's result as I've had Kuribotchi numerous times on this shell, and Kinakomotchi makes a nice break.

DSCN2085.png

Then, they both became "good" Teens; a Young Mametchi and Batabatchi respectively. Both are now only 1 year old, so from now I will do my handiwork to downgrade them. I am enjoying both these Teenager characters as I haven't had either in a little while.

DSCN2086.png

Meanwhile, a similar occurence happened with Winona the Primatchi. She got a Matchmaker visit, married a Tougyutchi, and followed the current baby trend by having a son as well. She spent her last days working for the Pre-School, counting how many children got on and off the bus. Considering that her previous job was her driving a bus, I felt it to be fitting. She of course later left, and I named her son Louis.

DSCN2087.png

Louis (French pronunciation; at least that's what I thought when I named him) followed his mother's gene path into the Ura Meme family. He became a Kuchitamatchi and then a Daiyatchi, which he currently is. However, I have a plan for him - I aim to use the Family Switch Trick again and get him into the Ura Mame family, and also get at least 350 Humour points (and 450 total) before evolution. The reason is to test if he can become a Hyottokotchi (a secret adult) practically immediately by becoming Ura Mametchi, and then evolving again shortly after. I don't know if this is possible, so it will be interesting to see if it is. I've only gotten my secret characters by getting the required normal adult, then raising the points I need.

Of course, it will be a lot of work to do this in a short amount of time, but not impossible. I am very good at the Apple game, so I can continue winning at it and constantly stack up the points - indeed, I was able to do this over about one hour before, so I can do it again given free time. There is of course the possibility of toothaches in the Teenager stage, but given that the Version 4.5 Adults are not at all determined by care, that will not affect my chances. Pulling this off on the Version 4 (with the existence of Gozarutchi and Masktchi) would be a lot harder I'd imagine.

DSCN2088.png

Ruth on the snowy Version 4 left quite quickly after my last post, leaving her baby under my care. I named him Sam (another reason why Oak was named the way he was) and raised him normally, hoping for him to get into the Kuchi family. Luckily he did, becoming a Mohitamatchi, then a Young Kuchipatchi. I thus raised his Intelligence to get Minotchi, the only male adult I haven't gotten on the Version 4! It worked, and I found that I really like this character. It looks smart, cute and dorky all at the same time. In fact, I think it's my favourite out of the Version 4's roster!

Sam's result might confirm that offspring from a Universal adult is determined by its other parent (in Sam's case, a Tarakotchi from the Matchmaker). I don't think I can confirm on this yet, but it sounds promising. It is certainly a lot faster than the Oyajitchi trick which requires two whole generations to pull off.

Sam is still 3, so he hasn't gotten a job yet, but that should come soon. After Sam, what should I do? Well, I do remember that I hadn't gotten Yattatchi yet either, so I'll try for her if Sam's child is female. If the child is male however, I am not sure yet; I will think on that later. I might as well think and try to stretch out the Version 4's secrets before I put this shell back into hibernation.

Now, it's time to go retro! The Tama on my P2 has grown a lot since last time. About a day after my last post, Tonmarutchi evolved into Tongaritchi. I thought it would take a lot longer, but I did pause it a lot so maybe I mucked it up or something (either that or I'm wrong on the duration of the Child stage). I continued to give the same care as before, though oddly it took a very long time for Tongaritchi to give a discipline call. However, it did get to full discipline eventually, and some time later, it evolved into Mimitchi!

DSCN2089.png

So I got the best result first-go! Nice to know. You might be wondering why I'm pleased at this result even though I was disappointed with the two others on my Connections. Well, (1) this was more a test-run to evaluate the P2's mechanics and (2) I find Mimitchi on the P2 to "feel" quite different to the character on the Connections. The latter might come from the different animations or something, but I'll never really know.

I also think that my disappointment at the Connections wasn't entirely from me getting Mimitchi in itself, but that I didn't get the other characters I was aiming for. Since the P2's growth chart doesn't have the same random element, I might have anticipated Mimitchi a lot more. Also, the fact that Mimitchi was an indication that I gave good care in an unfamiliar Tama was comforting. Besides, wouldn't it satisfy the Mimitchi Overlord for the time being?

"Don't bait me, I'm warning you! If you make me angry, you'll regret it!" *Pyong*

Heheheh...

Anyway, Mimitchi has only been in this form for a couple of days, so it's still very lax to care for. I'll see how long I can keep it alive for; hopefully, an age of over 20 Tama-years would be great, but I'll see on that one.

DSCN2090.png

Talking about vintage-style Tamas, I decided to start my new P1 recently. I couldn't stop looking at it in its box, so I said, "why not start it?"

I hatched it after dinner that night, and watched a movie during its Baby stage. As a result, my care was less than stellar; I even emptied all its Happy hearts once! But alas, I kept it alive, and it evolved into Marutchi right before it went to sleep.

I've had my Tamas paused for most of the time since then, so this one is still in its Child stage. I found though that there is a curious difference with the P1 over the P2 in that weight is in ounces and not pounds. Another obvious difference is the game, which I find much more frustrating than the P2's game. Since the P1's doesn't involve numbers, its game simply involves blindly guessing, which much of the time makes me lose out. The P2's game is much easier to manipulate; in that one, I do a strategy where if the number is higher than 5, I'll guess lower; if lower than 5, I'll guess higher. I thus win most of the time, since I am taking advantage of the luck factor. There's no such indication of what to do each round on the P1.

Regardless, I will raise at least one "generation" (if you even call it that on these) on this P1. I am aiming for Maskutchi this time, since I get Mametchi a lot on the Connections and I can get Ginjirotchi on the Version 2. I'll aim to take good care of Marutchi to get Tamatchi, then lax out on my care a fair bit for Maskutchi. To be fair, I'm still learning and I might get Ginjirotchi or even Kuchipatchi instead, but either of those won't be too bad.

Anyway, back to my remaining Connections. Ben on my new yellow Version 2 had spent much of his time in his Nikatchi form. Oddly, his age counter was almost exactly one year behind what it should be; he turned 1 about a day after he became a Teenager, and was an Adult after he turned 3, instead of 4. Another thing was that he was actually comparatively demanding to care for, probably because of him being in the "bad" Teenager tier. There were multiple times that I found him with just two hearts, with everyone else having three. As a result, he didn't quite get "perfect" care, which stacked on top of his one night with the lights on. This thus dropped him to the middle tier, shown with his Adult evolution:

DSCN2091.png

One tier lower than what I was aiming for, but to be fair I've only had Tarakotchi once since 2017, so it was a nice surprise. I am additionally humoured by Tarakotchi's constant swaggering; it's similar to some of the tryhard, popular boys back when I was at school!

I will enjoy Tarakotchi while I can, but I also can't wait for Ben's offspring when I will have another attempt to get either MaruMimitchi or ChoHimetchi. I'll keep going until I get them, and nothing will stop me!

And finally, Valma the Otokitchi. She has now reached the age of 22, or as I call it, her second palindrome. She has now spent over half of her entire life as a Senior, but she still needs at least six more palindromes before we reach her goal! Valma has also surpassed 500 points in Intelligence, so I estimate that she'll get to 999 before she turns 45.

She is still as lax is always; perhaps even the easiest to care for out of all my Tamas. There have been a few times when her hearts dropped to two, but this hasn't seemed to affect her health. I should make sure to not give a single care mistake, or else things could go downhill very quickly. So far, though, she's coasting along nicely.

I also realised that since I started my P1, I have been caring for eight Tamagotchis at once, like I used to last year! I wonder how long I can keep this up... but anyway, time for the stats section!

---

Stats for Oak (Version 2, Green Flowery shell)

Training: 4/9 bars
Weight: 24 lb
Generation: 13G
Gotchi Points: 8,435
Evolution: Petitchi > Kinakomotchi > Young Mametchi

Stats for Ben (Version 2, Yellow Starry shell)

Weight: 36 lb
Gotchi Points: 4,590
Evolution: Petitchi > Hitodetchi > Nikatchi > Tarakotchi
Stats for Kiawe (Version 3, Red shell)

Training: 7/9 bars
Weight: 27 lb
Generation: 3G
Gotchi Points: 5,530
Evolution: KuroTeletchi > Kuchitamatchi > Batabatchi

Skill Points: 506 Intelligence / 38 Fashion / 75 Social
Gotchi Points: 53,130
Stats for Sam (Version 4, Snow Blue shell)
Skill Points: 160 Intelligence / 31 Fashion / 9 Social
Generation: 8G
Gotchi Points: 45,870
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Young Kuchipatchi > Minotchi
Stats for Louis (Version 4.5, Globe shell)
Training: 5/9 bars
Skill Points: 37 Humour / 27 Glamour / 47 Spiritual
Weight: 16 lb
Gotchi Points: 99,999
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Kuchitamatchi > Daiyatchi

Stats for P1 (Blue Translucent shell)

Weight: 10 oz
Stage: Child
Evolution: Babytchi > Marutchi

Training: 4/4 bars
Weight: 30 lb
Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Tonmarutchi > Tongaritchi > Mimitchi

--

Well, that's all for today! Thanks tamaninjacat for liking my last post! I'll see you all again soon, and good luck!
Edit: Kiawe's stats still had Blaine's name, so I fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! So it's practically been a month since my last update, which means I'd better give one now!

I hadn't run my Tamagotchis since mid-December because of a lot of hectic activity surrounding Christmas. I spent much of my time buying presents and preparing for my holiday so I couldn't guarantee in looking after my village-sized Tamagotchi clan. However, I did bring my stored Version 1 with me and logged it for the recent Christmas hatch. Now that I'm back home, I will soon be able to run my usual group again.

This particular update actually covers events during mid-December before I paused my Tamagotchis. About 6 Tama-years happened in that time since last update, and many interesting things have happened, so it's good that I'm now finally able to tell you all!

DSCN2102.png

Good old Valma had still rolled along well without any problems to report. She has almost reached one-third of her planned lifespan, and as long as I keep up her care she should go through the rest as well. I tend to put Valma among my highest care priorities to make sure she has no care mistakes, even though she is probably the most lax out of my roster. To be fair, overly vigilant care does work with expanding this one's lifespan!

DSCN2093.png

My plan with Louis as outlined last update had gone very well too. After Louis became a Daiyatchi, I played many sessions of Apple and sent him to School to get his Humour points up. I managed to get him to about 300 humour points before he turned 2, so there wasn't much work to do after that - the next day I raised Humour to 351 and Spiritual to 75 in order to fulfill the requirements.

In the morning he turned 3, he surely enough became an Ura Mametchi - this means that as long as you have over the minimum points required for a Family Switch Trick, it may happen even if you have enough for a secret character. I expected Louis to evolve again in about a minute, but he instead fell asleep because Ura Mametchi's wake-up time is an hour later than Daiyatchi's. It's too bad this broke the "instant evolution" I wanted to see, but regardless, Louis became a Hyottokotchi when he woke up again. Effectively, Louis spent almost all of his time as an Ura Mametchi sleeping!

This confirms that it is actually pretty easy to get a secret character on the Version 4.5. Effectively, any teenager character can become a secret adult (one of two two in males) as long as they have the required points, since the Family Switch Trick is possible. If you raise them to the required level before they evolve, they can immediately become the adult required to evolve into the secret character, then will evolve again shortly after. This works differently than the Version 4 since you do not need to worry about evolution families. Another factor is the toothaches - since the Version 4.5's growth chart doesn't depend on care, it is impossible to fall into "bad-care" characters when training Teenager characters, since you can give them as many toothaches as you wish.

DSCN2100.png

Louis had since gotten a job at the pre-school, where he plays the bus counting minigame. I enjoy this one because it is entirely possible to play without looking at the screen. Since the beeps determining a child getting on or off the bus are different, I can determine this from the sounds alone, then select the numbers using both my memory (from my last selected answer) and the buttons. I can just sit in my lounge with my eyes closed while playing the game, so it's a lot of fun!

Louis is now 6, so he shall get the Matchmaker shortly. His Spiritual points are also now high as I have mostly been playing Man-Hole to fill up his happiness.

DSCN2094.png

A lot has happened on my yellow Version 2. Ben the Tarakotchi got the Matchmaker a day or so after my last post, who offered a Hanatchi. I accepted and he got a baby boy, yet again continuing the fashion trend. Ben had won me a lot of Gotchi Points recently as I had gotten good at playing with Tarakotchi's sprites at Slot. In his happy pose, Tarakotchi's lips are a single pixel left of his lips in other sprites, making it rather distinguishable if you look carefully. In all the other details, the Happy sprite can be confused with his Angry and Sad sprites, so the slightly left lip is very important in this case.

As per usual, Ben left his baby some time later, and I named the newcomer Jacob!

DSCN2095.png

As for every even generation on my Version 2s, I aimed to give perfect care to Jacob so he could become either MaruMimitchi or ChoHimetchi. Despite this, he became a Hitodetchi for his Child stage since both his parents were in lower tiers. He also became a Hinotamatchi for his teenagehood even though to my knowledge was given good care. To be fair, there have been instances where "bad" Child characters have become "bad" Teenagers regardless of care. Not to mention, care in the Teenager stage is what really counts in order for me to achieve my goal.

Since Jacob became a Hinotamatchi, I had placed him in the highest priority to make sure that the hearts never drop below 3. He is now 2 years old so he's about half-way through.

DSCN2096.png

Oak and Kiawe are still around, now well into their adult stages. When they were Teenagers I was a bit less attentive than I should have been, resulting in them going down to two hearts a few times. This, on top of the deliberate care mistakes I gave them, dropped both of them to the middle tier. Despite this, I was very pleased at the characters they became - Oak a Kusatchi and Kiawe a Mimiyoritchi. I find both characters to be quite entertaining - especially Kusatchi from its dorkiness. It also reminds me of a cross between a Tarakotchi and a Victreebel! Maybe some of those Tamagotchi characters have eerily scientific origins...

Both Oak and Kiawe are 7 years old, meaning they should have Matchmaker visits just as I unpause them. Since both of them are interesting characters, however, I might keep them for a while longer.

Sam the Minotchi, meanwhile, was hanging around in his shell as an adult the whole time. He got employed at the Amusement Park and some days later started getting Matchmaker visits. His first offering was a Memetchi, but I declined as I wanted his family to have full Kuchi genes. Luckily, his second was a Pukatchi which I accepted.

DSCN2097.png

After seeing that Sam's baby was male, I decided to de-activate that shell once he left. I couldn't think up of any plans for him, since I had now obtained all the male characters. I named the baby Bill and started him before I disengaged the battery. For now, the snowy Version 4 will remain in storage. It can be used another day when I wish to revisit the Version 4's characters or, possibly, a future group hatch. Who knows?

DSCN2098.png

With this, it's time to mention my two Vintage Tamas! The P1 has gone quite well. It evolved from Marutchi to Tamatchi for the Teenager stage. Afterwards, I aimed for it to become Maskutchi and as a result lowered the hearts to two on multiple occasions. I additionally only kept the Training bar at 3/4. However, when it evolved to the Adult stage, it became a Ginjirotchi instead.

DSCN2099.png

While it wasn't my plan, I did kind of expect the unexpected simply because I'm not yet used to Vintage evolution mechanics. Ginjirotchi is still a very welcome character and I aim to keep it alive for a long time.

Talking about keeping alive, Mimitchi on the P2 is also going well. It is now 14 years old and it is a little needier than it used to be. It randomly fell sick at 12 which was probably the sign for it becoming older. As a result I have been keeping this on higher alert than most of my Tamas, alongside Valma and Jacob. I would love to keep this one going until it is at least 20, though I'll only know the truth in time.

DSCN2101.png

Anyway, that's all from this very belated update! I'll restart my Tamagotchis tomorrow and will continue logging from there. I have decided that in the snowy Version 4's place I will temporarily run my black Version 1 that I used for the Christmas Hatch. This will probably only be for one generation, but it will be handy since the current baby is female and all the other Tamagotchis are male except for Valma. Perhaps I can pair this baby with Jacob!

Either way, it's time for everyone's stats!

Stats for Oak (Version 2, Green Flowery shell)
Training: 4/9 bars
Generation: 13G
Gotchi Points: 9,999
Evolution: Petitchi > Kinakomotchi > Young Mametchi > Kusatchi

Stats for Jacob (Version 2, Yellow Starry shell)
Weight: 19 lb
Gotchi Points: 9,368
Evolution: Petitchi > Hitodetchi > Hinotamatchi

Stats for Kiawe (Version 3, Red shell)
Generation: 3G
Gotchi Points: 8,075
Evolution: KuroTeletchi > Kuchitamatchi > Batabatchi > Mimiyoritchi

Skill Points: 641 Intelligence / 40 Fashion / 75 Social
Gotchi Points: 51,230

Stats for Louis (Version 4.5, Globe shell)
Skill Points: 382 Humour / 27 Glamour / 163 Spiritual
Gotchi Points: 69,949
Stage: Adult (Special)
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Kuchitamatchi > Daiyatchi > Ura Mametchi > Hyottokotchi

Stats for P1 (Blue Translucent shell)
Weight: 30 oz
Evolution: Babytchi > Marutchi > Tamatchi > Ginjirotchi

Training: 4/4 bars
Weight: 30 lb
Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Tonmarutchi > Tongaritchi > Mimitchi

~

Well, that's all! I'll hopefully go back to updating weekly since the holidays are now over. Until next time, have fun and good luck!

Latest posts

Back