New Tamagotchi P2 Battery Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatleschic

Reaction score
A little over a month ago I bought a new Tamagotchi P2 at Game Stop. I opened it up and started playing with it immediately. I got Mimitchi and when it turned 17 the battery died! I was very upset. I put in a new battery and started to play. When the character got to 18 the battery died. I can't believe it. I am on my third battery. This time I got a really good battery and I will see if that matters. If anyone has any suggestions or has gone through what I have I would love to hear from you. Also, is there anyway to keep your Tama when you change the battery. Thanks.

Doesn't sound normal to me. Granted, I don't have an updated P2 yet, but I know they use CR0032 batteries, which are also used in Connections. A connection can last literal months on one battery. P2 has a way less taxing hardware than a Connection, so I'd expect it to last even longer.

Yeah, this doesn't sound normal at all for one of these. Mine's still going on the battery that it came with.

Also, you couldn't keep your Tamagotchi during the course of a battery-change on the Japanese versions of these, and I can't imagine that they've changed that for the Western version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back