Sign in to follow this  
UMR

Jerry’s Life- A v3 Log

Welcome to my v3 Log! As you can see by the title Ill be logging Jerrys life. Im currently participating in the Long-Lived Oldies Hatch IV. Jerry was hatched on the 9th of November 2018. Since he was born late at night (between 8:00pm-9:00pm) he always evolves in the morning.

Here are some pictures I took today:

nz5h97.jpg

We bought a chest and he won popcorn! Ill save it for a special occasion.

C7LKCx.jpg

I dont have any baby pictures. Thanks for reading, Ill be trying to update everyday!

(Edit: For some reason I cannot type apostrophes, sorry for the grammatical errors.)

I brought Jerry to school with me today. He slept all the way until second period! I snuck out to the bathroom to check on him around 10:00am. Jerry evolved! Although, much to my dismay he is now a Masktchi. I absolutely loathe the how the character looks (no offense you you Masktchi fans). Dont worry Jerry, I love you no matter what! Jerrys been yelling to me all day that I shouldnt judge a tama by their cover!

STATS (11/13/18)

Name: Jerry

Machine: V3

Type: Masktchi

Training: 8

Weight: 22 lbs

Stage: Adult

Will evolve next: In six days

https://i.imgur.com/wJoLmUy_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

https://i.imgur.com/h9WRdLR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Jerry watched TV while I was doing homework.

ugz54C.jpg

I bought Jerry a stuffed animal toy to keep him company while Im not there, but it turned him into a hamster looking tama! I read it will wear off by tomorrow!

uvingo.jpg

P.S I am also still not able to type an apostrophe, but it is only on this specific log. I dont know why (I typed dont with an apostrophe but it probably disappeared.)

Edited by UMR

Im proud of my self for keeping Jerry alive this long! Hes only five but I have faith that he will live longer than my other attempts. Jerry went to school again with me. He slept until third period this time (around 10 am). I would love to say that I am getting used his Masktchi but his smile is TERRIFYING!

I mean just look at him!

XV1e1T.jpg

While I was working on math he drew me a supportive picture of a spider... I wonder where he saw one.

kaDKH6.jpg

Sg0I7z.jpg

STATS

Weight: 22 lb

Will evolve next: Five days

iTgaI6.jpg

P.S Apostrophes are still not working.

Edited by UMR

Sorry I didn’t post yesterday. Anyways, It’s finally the weekend! Now Jerry and I can sit back and relax with his sound on. Yesterday I fed him three burgers, running down my supply to zero. I’m glad he’s becomeing an oldie, I won’t have to buy lots of burgers. Muffins will be his favorite! Today I had him try a wig on, but he didn’t look any different.

STATS

Weight: 21 lb

Will evolve next: Three days

HdtOGX.jpg

I gave him a makeup kit but there aren’t any tutorials for him to look at.

caSHkc.jpg

And finally, the bow tie. He looks so handsome in it!

XcOmjR.jpg

HHI6jH.jpg

Thanks for reading!

For yesterday: Jerry is a happy eight year old! So close to and oldie!!! (≧∀≦) We were offered two arranged marriages today, but Jerry declined. In fact, one of the offers went off really loud during Taekwando... oops! Anyways,

STATS

Weight: 20 lb

Will evolve next: Two days

For today:

Sorry for not posting. Today Jerry has done nothing but eat scones and icecream. I have been doing homework so he’s been neglected for a bit. “Games! Play games with me!” -Jerry

“Fine, what’s 4x - 8 = 2y ? And graph it.” -Me

*silence* - Jerry

“See? Just wait until I’m done!” -Me

Here are his stats for today:

STATS

Weight: 22 lb

Will evolve next: Tomorrow

Bye!

Hey all! Yesterday I wrote that Jerry should be evolving today but I was wrong. He is ten! Where is his oldie character? Young Jerry is kind of overweight so I’ll play some games later tonight, but in the meantime to his stats!

STATS

Weight: 44 lb

Will evolve next: Tomorrow morning (hopefully)

Thanks for reading, I promise pictures as soon as he evolves!

Welcome back! I’m not dead, I was just busy. Jerry evolved yesterday to an oldie! How cute! Because of his evolution I was trying to find a muffin for him to eat, but sadly there were none. I promise Jerry, you’ll have a muffin someday.

Luckily Cupid’s tamagotchi love minion won’t come and haunt us anymore! I don’t have to worry about Jerry being married off.

STATS

Type: Ojitchi

Weight: 35 lb

Will evolve next: Tomorrow morning (hopefully)

xVzlNW.jpg

He’s so cute!!!

WjzR3y.jpg

Byebye for now!

Happy really late Thanksgiving! I had a hard time not singing Christmas carols until yesterday, I can finally be free! Sorry for not updating. On to business: Jerry is 15! I think that’s my record for the v3 and it’s pretty exciting. We went to an amusement park today. Jerry had a lots of fun thinking about riding the roller coasters until he realized that he’s not tall enough for the rides. Luckily his height comes with a few pros, like he can fit in my pocket to sneak in the rides!

Of course, being the brave tama that he is, Jerry wanted to go on the biggest coasters out there. I’m not the most courageous when it comes to swirling half-train cars of death so he had to hang out on the smaller rides with me.

STATS

Weight: 58 lb

Will evolve next: Never

He is 26 or so pounds overweight, I need to get him a workout plan. Luckily weights were for sale at the shop recently and I snagged them. Thanks for reading!

Hi guys, today is Jerry’s sweet sixteen and you’re all invited! Happy birthday Jerry, you can now date according to out of date social laws. Hooray! Haha, anyways Jerry was so intrigued with my math homework even though he was no help. It’s been nice over the long weekend spending more time with him but sadly the week must start up again. By the end of the day he’s overweight again so I’ll play a bunch of games with him after posting this. :-) On his stats I took out “when he’ll evolve next” and “training” because those won’t change again.

STATS

Weight: 55 lb

Stage: Oldie

Pictures from today!

hdl1FZ.jpg

DxFjaQ.jpg

That’s it for now, we’ll be back tomorrow!

• Like 1

Hey guys, yesterday Jerry went to sleep as 75 pounds and 19 days old. Since he was asleep I thought he would be fine, he had no care misses at all, but I came back one hour later and there was a little egg with wings on his screen. With no care misses, the only thing I can think of is that he was overweight. Don’t worry though! I’ll be back on this log on Saturday hatching a new Jerry. See you then!

Hey guys! Today I hatched Jerry Jr. , little did I notice that she is a girl. So Jerry may not have been the best name. I decided her nickname will be Niffler, like from Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts. Niffler is so adorable! She already has one training bar too.

STATS

Nickname: Niffler

Type: Kuchitamatchi

Weight: 18 lbs

Stage: Toddler

She roles around on the screen sometimes, it is so cute!

Here are some pictures:

QnUg1R.jpg

tHrJsB.jpg

It’s good to be back! I’ll log every other day, or once a day.

• Like 1

Hey guys, Jerry Jr. AKA Niffler evolved into a Young Mametchi! Im so happy to have gotten a good care evolution. She didnt do much today except play with a $130 plant. It turned into a sunflower and she got bored with it after three seconds, typical kids.

STATS

Type: Young Mametchi

Weight: 20 lb

Stage: Teen

Training: 2/9

BnVLsV.jpg

8QhdwF.jpg

She even took a bath before bed!

3DUejz.jpg

Ill try to log again tomorrow!

Edited by UMR
  • Like 1

Hi guys! Sorry for not logging, I think I’ll just log once a week. Niffler is still alive and turned seven a few minutes ago! We’ve been gorging ourselves on Christmas carols for the past week. “Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Ring the Hogwarts Bell” “Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Cast a Christmas spell!”

She is definitely a Hufflepuff or a Gryffindor.

Thank you to everyone reading my log and if you have any comments feel free to pm me!

I also just found out that I’ll be getting a V5 for Christmas! I think I may feature it on this log sometimes.

STATS

Machine: v3

Type: Mimiyoritchi

Training: 4/9

Weight: 30 lb

e2YVYU.jpg

SHE IS ADORABLE!

geA9o6.jpg

Merry Christmas!

0rRuJT.jpg

• Like 1

Merry Christmas Break! I am back after a long time of not updating! Lil’ Niffler is still alive and hopefully will survive for a long while yet (I may be jinxing my myself). She is an oldie! Niffler is sleeping right now with two piles of poop on her floor and one heart in happiness & hunger stats.

STATS

Type: Otokitchi

Training: 4/9

Weight: 47 lb

I’ll update soon (hopefully)! 

Merry Christmas! *

I haven’t logged in a while, so welcome back to my inconsistent tama log! I am really excited to start logging my V5!!! I got a V5 today as one of my presents. It came new in original packaging, unopened! The family has begun! 

I guess this is now a V5 Log, the title is misleading. I would also like to say how awesome the new update of tamatalk is! I can post a picture without a ton of hassle now. 

Back to my new familitchi! Before I tell you their name, I need to tell you the story behind it: I was so excited figuring out the buttons and packaging ripped on the table beside me. The new family emerged out of eggs, first the middle babytchi, then the left babytchi, and finally the right babytchi... but what to name them? I decided to name them after the bold and clever Rowena Ravenclaw. (After my Hogwarts house). So it was, their name was to be “Raven”, the Raven Family. Yet one thing stood in my way. The button I accidentally pressed after only writing R-A-V-E. Now their name is the “Rave Family”. That is the absolutely worst name ever, and I am stuck with it. 

It was a complete accident, I would never purposely name a family of innocent and adorable tamas “Rave”. 

Now, I’ll continue their life so far. Firstborn was a boy, Dwight. After, obviously, “The Office”. Second born, a girl, Saturn, after today’s Pagan festival of Saturnalia.  Last born, a boy named Isaac because today is Isaac Newton’s birthday. “Merry Newtonmas everyone!” - Leanord Hofstadter (The Big Bang Theory) 

This is my favorite version of tamagotchi ever, I thought it was the Tama-P, but this version is amazing! 

*You may be wondering what happened to Niffler, she died a while ago. Sorry for not updating.

Their bonding is at 20%. Welcome to my new log everyone, it is very inconsistent so I might be gone for weeks. Thank you to my readers! 

• Like 1

Hey! The Rave(n) family is having a great time! The oldest searches through the fridge at least once a day. They all bounce around together most of the time too.

The most exciting news is that they’re 70% bonded! I have changed the time a few times to bind them more and more, I’m going for a Kuchipatchi so the easy going toys have been used a lot. 

I really want a Kuchipatchi or a Yonepatchi. Here is a photo:

http://photobucket.com/user/Nattitchi/media/7780D10D-6D0F-4914-B457-0AB857390855_zpsc1ymhbra.jpeg.html

They haven’t evolved into teenagers yet, I thought they were supposed to today but maybe the will tomorrow. Thank you for reading! Right now they have full hearts and are dancing on the screen! I’ll try to log tomorrow, but no gaurentee! 

By the way, the shell I have is blue with stars and the words “TMGC 5” on the right side. There is a pink Key attached to the right too side, and on the left there is a chimney with a black roof. It’s adorable! 

• Like 1

Well, I’m on a three day logging streak. That’s pretty unusual. 

I recently realized that the V5 has a weird evolution sequence.

Babies (one hour to be toddlers) -> Toddlers (TWO days to be Teens) -> Teens (TWO days to be adults) -> Adults (TWO days  until marriage) I expected them to evolve like a V3, so it was really odd that they weren’t teens yesterday. 

Anyways, I figured out that their exact evolve time is 12:20 pm. I know what time to be watching for their evolution now. Right now they’re all asleep, and I absolutely love the animation where they go to bed a few minutes early and you can see a window and them asleep. It’s adorable!

STATS- Teens

Dwight: Korokotchi

Saturn: Shelltchi 

Isaac: Mamekatchi 

And because this log is just for fun I won’t be taking it too seriously, so here is a fun little skit of what they were up to today.

Saturn: Eee! It’s four o’clock! 

Isaac: This time I’ll beat both of you at that paper airplane contest. I can gaurentee it.

Dwight: False. You cannot gaurentee that because in this competition, as in all competitions, I will win. 

Saturn: We’ll see. 

*Dwight wins*

*under her breath* Saturn: Great, the one thing he needs is an ego boost. 

Thanks for reading! I might be able to log again tomorrow! 

By the way, their bonding is at 100%!!! I hope their in their way to a Kuchipatchi family! 

Also, if you have any comments, feel free to PM them. Also feel free to send a “letter” to the Rave(n) family! Thank you for reading!