Sign in to follow this  
UMR

Jerry’s Life- A v3 Log

Welcome to my v3 Log! As you can see by the title Ill be logging Jerrys life. Im currently participating in the Long-Lived Oldies Hatch IV. Jerry was hatched on the 9th of November 2018. Since he was born late at night (between 8:00pm-9:00pm) he always evolves in the morning.

Here are some pictures I took today:

nz5h97.jpg

We bought a chest and he won popcorn! Ill save it for a special occasion.

C7LKCx.jpg

I dont have any baby pictures. Thanks for reading, Ill be trying to update everyday!

(Edit: For some reason I cannot type apostrophes, sorry for the grammatical errors.)

I brought Jerry to school with me today. He slept all the way until second period! I snuck out to the bathroom to check on him around 10:00am. Jerry evolved! Although, much to my dismay he is now a Masktchi. I absolutely loathe the how the character looks (no offense you you Masktchi fans). Dont worry Jerry, I love you no matter what! Jerrys been yelling to me all day that I shouldnt judge a tama by their cover!

STATS (11/13/18)

Name: Jerry

Machine: V3

Type: Masktchi

Training: 8

Weight: 22 lbs

Stage: Adult

Will evolve next: In six days

https://i.imgur.com/wJoLmUy_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

https://i.imgur.com/h9WRdLR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Jerry watched TV while I was doing homework.

ugz54C.jpg

I bought Jerry a stuffed animal toy to keep him company while Im not there, but it turned him into a hamster looking tama! I read it will wear off by tomorrow!

uvingo.jpg

P.S I am also still not able to type an apostrophe, but it is only on this specific log. I dont know why (I typed dont with an apostrophe but it probably disappeared.)

Edited by UMR

Im proud of my self for keeping Jerry alive this long! Hes only five but I have faith that he will live longer than my other attempts. Jerry went to school again with me. He slept until third period this time (around 10 am). I would love to say that I am getting used his Masktchi but his smile is TERRIFYING!

I mean just look at him!

XV1e1T.jpg

While I was working on math he drew me a supportive picture of a spider... I wonder where he saw one.

kaDKH6.jpg

Sg0I7z.jpg

STATS

Weight: 22 lb

Will evolve next: Five days

iTgaI6.jpg

P.S Apostrophes are still not working.

Edited by UMR

Sorry I didn’t post yesterday. Anyways, It’s finally the weekend! Now Jerry and I can sit back and relax with his sound on. Yesterday I fed him three burgers, running down my supply to zero. I’m glad he’s becomeing an oldie, I won’t have to buy lots of burgers. Muffins will be his favorite! Today I had him try a wig on, but he didn’t look any different.

STATS

Weight: 21 lb

Will evolve next: Three days

HdtOGX.jpg

I gave him a makeup kit but there aren’t any tutorials for him to look at.

caSHkc.jpg

And finally, the bow tie. He looks so handsome in it!

XcOmjR.jpg

HHI6jH.jpg

Thanks for reading!

For yesterday: Jerry is a happy eight year old! So close to and oldie!!! (≧∀≦) We were offered two arranged marriages today, but Jerry declined. In fact, one of the offers went off really loud during Taekwando... oops! Anyways,

STATS

Weight: 20 lb

Will evolve next: Two days

For today:

Sorry for not posting. Today Jerry has done nothing but eat scones and icecream. I have been doing homework so he’s been neglected for a bit. “Games! Play games with me!” -Jerry

“Fine, what’s 4x - 8 = 2y ? And graph it.” -Me

*silence* - Jerry

“See? Just wait until I’m done!” -Me

Here are his stats for today:

STATS

Weight: 22 lb

Will evolve next: Tomorrow

Bye!

Hey all! Yesterday I wrote that Jerry should be evolving today but I was wrong. He is ten! Where is his oldie character? Young Jerry is kind of overweight so I’ll play some games later tonight, but in the meantime to his stats!

STATS

Weight: 44 lb

Will evolve next: Tomorrow morning (hopefully)

Thanks for reading, I promise pictures as soon as he evolves!

Welcome back! I’m not dead, I was just busy. Jerry evolved yesterday to an oldie! How cute! Because of his evolution I was trying to find a muffin for him to eat, but sadly there were none. I promise Jerry, you’ll have a muffin someday.

Luckily Cupid’s tamagotchi love minion won’t come and haunt us anymore! I don’t have to worry about Jerry being married off.

STATS

Type: Ojitchi

Weight: 35 lb

Will evolve next: Tomorrow morning (hopefully)

xVzlNW.jpg

He’s so cute!!!

WjzR3y.jpg

Byebye for now!

Happy really late Thanksgiving! I had a hard time not singing Christmas carols until yesterday, I can finally be free! Sorry for not updating. On to business: Jerry is 15! I think that’s my record for the v3 and it’s pretty exciting. We went to an amusement park today. Jerry had a lots of fun thinking about riding the roller coasters until he realized that he’s not tall enough for the rides. Luckily his height comes with a few pros, like he can fit in my pocket to sneak in the rides!

Of course, being the brave tama that he is, Jerry wanted to go on the biggest coasters out there. I’m not the most courageous when it comes to swirling half-train cars of death so he had to hang out on the smaller rides with me.

STATS

Weight: 58 lb

Will evolve next: Never

He is 26 or so pounds overweight, I need to get him a workout plan. Luckily weights were for sale at the shop recently and I snagged them. Thanks for reading!

Hi guys, today is Jerry’s sweet sixteen and you’re all invited! Happy birthday Jerry, you can now date according to out of date social laws. Hooray! Haha, anyways Jerry was so intrigued with my math homework even though he was no help. It’s been nice over the long weekend spending more time with him but sadly the week must start up again. By the end of the day he’s overweight again so I’ll play a bunch of games with him after posting this. :-) On his stats I took out “when he’ll evolve next” and “training” because those won’t change again.

STATS

Weight: 55 lb

Stage: Oldie

Pictures from today!

hdl1FZ.jpg

DxFjaQ.jpg

That’s it for now, we’ll be back tomorrow!

• Like 1

Hey guys, yesterday Jerry went to sleep as 75 pounds and 19 days old. Since he was asleep I thought he would be fine, he had no care misses at all, but I came back one hour later and there was a little egg with wings on his screen. With no care misses, the only thing I can think of is that he was overweight. Don’t worry though! I’ll be back on this log on Saturday hatching a new Jerry. See you then!

Hey guys! Today I hatched Jerry Jr. , little did I notice that she is a girl. So Jerry may not have been the best name. I decided her nickname will be Niffler, like from Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts. Niffler is so adorable! She already has one training bar too.

STATS

Nickname: Niffler

Type: Kuchitamatchi

Weight: 18 lbs

Stage: Toddler

She roles around on the screen sometimes, it is so cute!

Here are some pictures:

QnUg1R.jpg

tHrJsB.jpg

It’s good to be back! I’ll log every other day, or once a day.

• Like 1

Hey guys, Jerry Jr. AKA Niffler evolved into a Young Mametchi! Im so happy to have gotten a good care evolution. She didnt do much today except play with a $130 plant. It turned into a sunflower and she got bored with it after three seconds, typical kids.

STATS

Type: Young Mametchi

Weight: 20 lb

Stage: Teen

Training: 2/9

BnVLsV.jpg

8QhdwF.jpg

She even took a bath before bed!

3DUejz.jpg

Ill try to log again tomorrow!

Edited by UMR
  • Like 1

Hi guys! Sorry for not logging, I think I’ll just log once a week. Niffler is still alive and turned seven a few minutes ago! We’ve been gorging ourselves on Christmas carols for the past week. “Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Ring the Hogwarts Bell” “Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Cast a Christmas spell!”

She is definitely a Hufflepuff or a Gryffindor.

Thank you to everyone reading my log and if you have any comments feel free to pm me!

I also just found out that I’ll be getting a V5 for Christmas! I think I may feature it on this log sometimes.

STATS

Machine: v3

Type: Mimiyoritchi

Training: 4/9

Weight: 30 lb

e2YVYU.jpg

SHE IS ADORABLE!

geA9o6.jpg

Merry Christmas!

0rRuJT.jpg

• Like 1

Merry Christmas Break! I am back after a long time of not updating! Lil’ Niffler is still alive and hopefully will survive for a long while yet (I may be jinxing my myself). She is an oldie! Niffler is sleeping right now with two piles of poop on her floor and one heart in happiness & hunger stats.

STATS

Type: Otokitchi

Training: 4/9

Weight: 47 lb

I’ll update soon (hopefully)! 

Merry Christmas! *

I haven’t logged in a while, so welcome back to my inconsistent tama log! I am really excited to start logging my V5!!! I got a V5 today as one of my presents. It came new in original packaging, unopened! The family has begun! 

I guess this is now a V5 Log, the title is misleading. I would also like to say how awesome the new update of tamatalk is! I can post a picture without a ton of hassle now. 

Back to my new familitchi! Before I tell you their name, I need to tell you the story behind it: I was so excited figuring out the buttons and packaging ripped on the table beside me. The new family emerged out of eggs, first the middle babytchi, then the left babytchi, and finally the right babytchi... but what to name them? I decided to name them after the bold and clever Rowena Ravenclaw. (After my Hogwarts house). So it was, their name was to be “Raven”, the Raven Family. Yet one thing stood in my way. The button I accidentally pressed after only writing R-A-V-E. Now their name is the “Rave Family”. That is the absolutely worst name ever, and I am stuck with it. 

It was a complete accident, I would never purposely name a family of innocent and adorable tamas “Rave”. 

Now, I’ll continue their life so far. Firstborn was a boy, Dwight. After, obviously, “The Office”. Second born, a girl, Saturn, after today’s Pagan festival of Saturnalia.  Last born, a boy named Isaac because today is Isaac Newton’s birthday. “Merry Newtonmas everyone!” - Leanord Hofstadter (The Big Bang Theory) 

This is my favorite version of tamagotchi ever, I thought it was the Tama-P, but this version is amazing! 

*You may be wondering what happened to Niffler, she died a while ago. Sorry for not updating.

Their bonding is at 20%. Welcome to my new log everyone, it is very inconsistent so I might be gone for weeks. Thank you to my readers! 

• Like 1

Hey! The Rave(n) family is having a great time! The oldest searches through the fridge at least once a day. They all bounce around together most of the time too.

The most exciting news is that they’re 70% bonded! I have changed the time a few times to bind them more and more, I’m going for a Kuchipatchi so the easy going toys have been used a lot. 

I really want a Kuchipatchi or a Yonepatchi. Here is a photo:

http://photobucket.com/user/Nattitchi/media/7780D10D-6D0F-4914-B457-0AB857390855_zpsc1ymhbra.jpeg.html

They haven’t evolved into teenagers yet, I thought they were supposed to today but maybe the will tomorrow. Thank you for reading! Right now they have full hearts and are dancing on the screen! I’ll try to log tomorrow, but no gaurentee! 

By the way, the shell I have is blue with stars and the words “TMGC 5” on the right side. There is a pink Key attached to the right too side, and on the left there is a chimney with a black roof. It’s adorable! 

• Like 1

Well, I’m on a three day logging streak. That’s pretty unusual. 

I recently realized that the V5 has a weird evolution sequence.

Babies (one hour to be toddlers) -> Toddlers (TWO days to be Teens) -> Teens (TWO days to be adults) -> Adults (TWO days  until marriage) I expected them to evolve like a V3, so it was really odd that they weren’t teens yesterday. 

Anyways, I figured out that their exact evolve time is 12:20 pm. I know what time to be watching for their evolution now. Right now they’re all asleep, and I absolutely love the animation where they go to bed a few minutes early and you can see a window and them asleep. It’s adorable!

STATS- Teens

Dwight: Korokotchi

Saturn: Shelltchi 

Isaac: Mamekatchi 

And because this log is just for fun I won’t be taking it too seriously, so here is a fun little skit of what they were up to today.

Saturn: Eee! It’s four o’clock! 

Isaac: This time I’ll beat both of you at that paper airplane contest. I can gaurentee it.

Dwight: False. You cannot gaurentee that because in this competition, as in all competitions, I will win. 

Saturn: We’ll see. 

*Dwight wins*

*under her breath* Saturn: Great, the one thing he needs is an ego boost. 

Thanks for reading! I might be able to log again tomorrow! 

By the way, their bonding is at 100%!!! I hope their in their way to a Kuchipatchi family! 

Also, if you have any comments, feel free to PM them. Also feel free to send a “letter” to the Rave(n) family! Thank you for reading!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TamaMum
      When you start a new log topic in this forum you have a choice to allow comments to be made in your log by others or to ask that no comments are made. (For more info read this topic: http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/188579-comments-ok-or-no-comments/)

If you're happy for others to post in your log you need to select an option from the grey "Item prefix:" drop box menu:
      COMMENTS OK
      If you're not sure, then you can add Tags and the moderators will change the prefix for you - they forum is checked regularly.
      If all else fails just use a tag to denote if you want others to post in your log (COMMENTS OK) or if you want NO COMMENTS  - some members like to keep their logs clear so that the flow of evolution and care info can be read quickly and easily.
      If you see a fellow member has chosen NO COMMENTS please respect their preference and don't post in their log.
      Instead you can send them a PM with any questions.
    • By Tamadonut
      hello everyone! i'm katie, also known as tamadonut. i don't know if you remember my old logs, but recently, i have started up two tamagotchis again!
      here is Rain, the hitodetchi on the v2! she was born to Tomo the kiwitchi.  

Here is Makoto the masku-shima-mimitchi, on the anniversary mix! he evolved today, and he is so cute! 

bye for now, 
      tamadonut
    • By anasmilkbar
      Hey, hey! It's time for a new log! I'm your host, Ana!
      But first, let me answer those burning questions I know you don't have!

Q: Will this follow the continuity of the first two logs?
      A: No! Probably not! Maybe a little! Don't worry too much about it, it's just a Tamagotchi Log!

Q: The title says Fridge will be here. Is he?
      A: Yes! Fridge is here, but no one else from the previous logs.

Q: Are you gonna draw those cute little portraits for the conversations again? Those were pretty much the only reason I read your last log.
      A: ...Yeah, I mean... I guess I will. I guess. I don't know. That was really hard work, and the payoff wasn't great. We'll see.

So far, the only Tama I'm running is my blue spacy m!x, but I'll be running a Meets once it arrives in the mail. It's supposed to come in a few days, but, uh, you know mail. We'll just have to wait and find out!

At the time of writing this, the little dude is already in his toddler stage. He is a Puchitomatchi! And his name is, uh... Well, I definitely... remembered... to give him one... and it's... Jump...us... Jumpus. Not Jumpus, sorry.
      How about... Nico. That sounds good to me. Welcome to the world, Nico! And right as I wrote that, he went and evolved into Haretchi! Welcome to being a teen!

Tamagotchi m!x Spacy ver.
      Name: Nico
      Tama: Haretchi
      Gen: 1

-Ana <3
    • By Tamacass
      Well, it's been a long time since I did a log! A Tamagotchi log, to be exact. *woop woop let's go*

So, holidays have finally come for me, which means I can run a Tama with (hopefully) no breaks in-between! I just started running my Version 5 Connection, so right now I've got the default family that you usually start off with (there was an option to restart but I wanted to go fresh ), but right now they're toddlers, so I'm not giving them names until the end of this post (most of the pictures have them as babies so it'd just be confusing haha)

Here's a picture of them when they just hatched! The one jumping is the first child, the one to their left (from our perspective) is the middle child, and the one to their right is the youngest child. Aren't they adorable?

(Watching TV with V4 characters featured! Looks like the wrong program was on in the second picture... oops.)

Nothing really interesting happened for the first hour or so. They took a nap, and, well, got sick, but that's about it. Basic tutorial stuff I suppose, even if it happens every generation.

(Hooray!)

Anyway, as I said before, they are now toddlers! Here's a picture below:

(Top and clockwise: Sakuramotchi (girl, oldest child), Mattaritchi (boy, middle child), and Belltchi (girl, youngest child))
      (Sorry for the terrible quality, the image resizing program I was using didn't work too well. I'll use a different one next time, haha!!)

Anyway, I'm gonna name them Rose (Sakuramotchi), Damian (Mattaritchi), and Lilac (Belltchi). Unfortunately, I don't have much else to post today I think they evolve tomorrow? I'll have to wait and see.

That's all for now!
    • By molldoll
      i'm sorry, i couldn't resist that pun.

anyway i finally managed to get my hands on a reasonably priced p's, and i thought i'd start a log to celebrate!

it wasn't in the best condition - the shell is ink stained, the screen is a little scratched, and it looks like it used to be covered in stickers. luckily the staining and sticker gunk i couldn't get off can be covered by the case i'm waiting patiently for! not that i'm complaining, for the price i managed to get this P's at, you'd think it would be in much worse condition!

i didn't originally plan on making a log so i didn't end up taking many photos today. by the time i the thought popped into my head my new little tama was already asleep...
      here's a look at the new baby girl:

what a cutie! i always seem to start off with girls...
      i'm raising her to be Yumemitchi of course - she's my favourite tamagotchi, and i also wanted to have a good comparison to my 4U!

i'll be running my 4U alongside my P's until my second gen, just to see exactly what the differences are, and to see what one i like better! so far, i'm a little more fond of my 4U, but it's a little hard to judge when i haven't even run the P's for a whole day yet!
      i mentioned the main difference i've noticed so in my status, so i'll elaborate on it a little more here.
      i didn't notice it until i turned my 4U on, but the P's feels very... slow? unresponsive? it's like comparing a 10-year-old computer to a brand new one! a bit extreme, but you get the idea. when going through the icons, the P's will get "stuck" and i'll have to press a again, while the 4U will just keep going, no matter how fast i press the button! this also happens in menus, and can be annoying when feeding. i'm not sure if it's an issue with this particular P's, or if it's just a general thing, i might but batteries in my +colour and see if it does something simillar.

here's a full view of the P's and my sleeping toddler!
      ... and that's all the images i have. i definitely wasn't prepared for a log.

i plan on running this log until i get all the tamatomo! i might have to start over at some point if i can acquire the means to english patch the P's, but i guess i'll cross that bridge when i get to it.
      thanks for reading! hope you tune in tomorrow!

• By mimitchi ^o^
      Hey everyone! I've been gone for awhile.. I really have no excuse, I just kind of needed a break from Tamagotchi's for a bit.
      I unfortunately took out the batteries for all the Tamagotchi's in my previous blog, so they aren't with me anymore either. However, I am back! Finding out about the re-release of the chibi, P1, and P2 got me back into the Tama Craze.

Instead of running Tamagotchi's just for the heck of it like previous blogs, my goal for this blog is to get every single character on every version of Tamagotchi I own! (Not on every TAMAGOTCHI, as that would be way too much, haha.) I feel that having a goal will motivate me to keep posting and try hard to care for my Tama's in a certain manner, so that is what I will be doing. I will also only be posting about every week or so, unless a lot has happened and I have too much information to hold onto. I'm currently in college as well, so posts may vary in time and length. I'll be pausing Tama's now and then as well, so usual timing for growth and age on Tama's may differ due to the pauses.

Phew, with all of that out of the way, let's begin!

November 10th, 2018:

I don't even remember how, but somewhere, somehow, I saw online that the vintage Tamagotchi's were for sale again. Something sparked inside me that I haven't felt for a couple of years, and I immediately ordered two P2's through GameStop: Yellow with Blue buttons/decals and White with Pink buttons/decals. I was so excited to play with a Tamagotchi again after so long, but due to my impulsiveness I couldn't wait until Tuesday for them to arrive. I got in my car and left campus to go find my own (after looking online for places that had them first, of course.) The nearest Best Buy ended up having a couple assorted shells in stock, so I drove over there to take a peek. All they had were three Cheetah Print P2's and one Transparent Blue P1. On the drive to BestBuy I passed a Barnes & Noble, which I saw online also carried Tamagotchi's. I decided to go check out their selection, but not before putting the P1 behind the other Tama's on the shelf.

As soon as I walked through the doors of Barnes & Noble I headed straight to the Toy Section, going in circles forever looking for their Tamagotchi selection. I couldn't find anything! But then, as I walked by a toy shelf labeled something along the lines of "Trendy Japan," I saw a lone Chibi Tama on the top shelf. I instantly grabbed it in case anyone around had their eyes on it, and then searched everywhere around the store for the P1's and P2's. Eventually I went up to a Sales Associate and showed her the page online and asked if she knew where I could find any, and she said she'd only seen the Chibi's. She asked if the webpage said online or in-store, but there was no marking. I wasn't too saddened by this, however. I knew where I had to go back to. After purchasing the Chibi, I drove back to BestBuy and got my hands on the Transparent Blue P1!

After the witch hunt, I got back to my dorm and started up the two new additions to my family. There's something about the shine of a new Tama that just fascinates me and makes me all giddy inside. Anyways, I pulled the tabs and set the times for my babies, then patiently waited for them to hatch. This was my first time playing with a Chibi as well, so I was curious to see how this Tama functioned. The Chibi seemed to hatch quite quickly after setting the time, and out came a... Marutchi, interestingly enough. I guess because of the size, there are limitations to the stages of growth. Anyways, I fed him for a little bit and after a while he fell asleep. Another interesting thing to note is that there is no game on the Chibi, so feeding it treats is the only way to make it happy. I feel so guilty giving it so many treats, but I don't want it to be sad, so it is what I have to do, I guess. While this was going on, my P1 finally hatched. This was also my first time playing with a P1, actually! I own two other P1's, but one is still in box and one came in a protective shell still tabbed, which I haven't touched. A cute little babitchi puddle moved around the screen, and I attended to its' needs. I didn't find the P1 too needy, surprisingly. Sure, I had to constantly check it for the first hour to make sure it was okay, but it seemed easier than usual. After the hour went by, my P1 evolved into Marutchi and promptly went to bed. Persuaded by the actions of my two new kiddos, I followed behind them and drifted off into dreamland.

November 11th, 2018:

In all honesty, I actually paused them before I went to sleep. It was the weekend and I knew I wasn't going to be up anytime before noon, so I didn't want my Tama's to suffer because of it. After I woke up I unpaused the twins and got ready for the day, then headed to the bus stop to get to my car. Today I was going to head home and get my collection! I was so overwhelmed by Tama fever that I wanted to get all of them from home before they were put up somewhere and I'd have to dig them out. I waited for 30 minutes at the bus stop, went across the street for a drink, then came back to the bus stop for another 20 minutes before I decided to walk to my car. It was freezing and the walk was two miles, but the bus didn't seem to be running today. I trudged to my car and blasted the heater, then looked at the time and I surprisingly made it in about 15 minutes! I wasn't too upset by that. Anyways, I drove 45 minutes to my house, then hung out with my family and grabbed my collection. I sorted everything out, took pictures of all of my Tama's and Tama-related items, then put all of the Tama's in a tupperware container to take back with me. My family and I went out to eat and I got some fried shrimp, (Soooo good!), then I said my goodbyes and headed back to my dorm. After arriving, I selected my Pink Angel to run. I remember that I was running this Tama before on my previous blog, but since the vintage Tama's don't have a download option, I had to restart. It's been quite a while since I've run an Angel though, so after setting the time, seeing the grave and nothing else confused me. I wasn't sure if it was left over from my other Tama that died? But then it changed into Obaketchi 2, and I had a facepalm moment. (Fun fact; the Angel was actually my first ever vintage Tama, as well as the first Tama I've ever ordered online. (Not this one though, I have a white Angel that I am talking about.)). Taking care of Obaketchi 2 wasn't too difficult, I just had to watch his hearts and make sure he was okay. I wasn't too concerned with his health, however, because my goal was to eventually get a bad care character. After the hour was up, Obaketchi 2 evolved into Maruten and drifted off on his little cloud.

I wasn't done for the night, however. While going through my collection, I noticed one of my two Umino's. Although I've had them for a while now, I haven't ever ran either of them. With this in mind, I selected my Transparent Umino with Blue Decals and pulled the tab. A cute little egg floated on the screen in some bubbles, which was so adorable! After a little bit, it hatched into a Planktontchi. I've read from multiple sources online that the Umino is one of, if not the most difficult Tama to take care of, and they are definitely right. This little guy dropped hearts extremely fast in the hour. I was constantly feeding him, then once as he was full I'd play the game to make him happy, and after filling up all of his happy hearts, he'd be hungry again! It was difficult, but I managed to get him into his toddler stage, Kuragetchi. He passed out immediately, then I paused all of the little guys and did the same.

November 12th, 2018:

There weren't many eventful moments that happened on this day. I had classes, however, so I had to pause them every now and then to make sure they would be okay. I for some stupid reason decided to keep my Umino unpaused but muted, and unfortunately let him get attacked by a polar bear and missed the whole thing. I pulled him out of my pocket and noticed the skull, and immediately sprung into action. He wouldn't take the medicine though, so I had to discipline him and them he took it. This happened TWICE and both times he wouldn't take the medicine until I disciplined him. I feel bad disciplining him when he's injured, but he isn't going to get better if he doesn't take his medicine!

Towards the end of the day I was chilling in my dorm and noticed that my Chibi had evolved! That sure was quick. He evolved into a cute little chubby Mametchi, the best care character on the chibi! It wasn't difficult to care for him at all, so I don't feel too rewarded, but I'm happy all the same. I'm not sure how it works, but apparently he can evolve into a secret character after a week, so I'm hoping that happens!

November 13th, 2018:

And now we arrive at today. Or technically yesterday since it's now 1 AM, but I started this earlier, so today. During my first class today I was called by my dorm. They notified me that two packages came in the mail for me! I was so excited, I knew exactly what they were. I didn't get out of class until 5 PM though, so today was going to be a long day, haha. Luckily I had the current gang to tide me over. Nothing happened throughout the day, per-se, except Kuragetchi being so cute and silly when playing games. The frustrating thing about the game is that sometimes a squid pops out and inks the screen, and then you have to use the toilet icon four times to clean the Tama's tank fully! It also makes the Tama lose ALL of its' hearts, so you have to play the game four more times! and even then, the squid can come back again! Ugh, so frustrating. I managed, however. I don't know how I did it, but I did. This evening, my angel evolved from Maruten into Takoten, just who I wanted! I don't want to spoil what I'm trying to do just yet, but so far I'm on the right path. My Angel wasn't the only Tama that evolved though, My Transparent Blue P1 evolved too! He's now a Tamatchi, the good care teen. I wanted him too, so I'm feeling pretty good with myself!

Lastly, after waiting ALL day, I went down to the front desk and got my packages, then took them up to my room and opened them up, basking in their adorableness. I decided to only run one, because I don't want to become too swamped with Tama's. It was a hard choice, but in the end I chose my Yellow w/ Blue Decals P2 because it has Mimitchi on it! It must be a sign of good luck. I left the other P2 in it's package and put it in the tupperware container with my collection, then put my Yellow w/ Blue P2 in my backpack and gathered up the rest of the team, then went to the union of my campus to get a drink and hang out there. After I got a cherry coke, I found a spot to sit down and hatch my P2.

https://youtu.be/uR6rFnKsiMU
      https://youtu.be/78SLD5KTqJM
      https://youtu.be/0oA5a_ZcNH0
      Oddly, I have noticed a couple of changes from the original P2. Firstly, the speaker is incredibly loud. They're very... screechy? It sounds like they're up so loud that its damaging their internal speakers. I noticed this in my P1 a little bit, thinking my P1 was just faulty, but the first sound this P2 made from the egg hatching was ear-shattering. I haven't started up my other P2 to check, but from these two experiences alone I think it is safe to infer that there's something wrong with the speakers in the new vintage Tama's.

Secondly, some changes have been made to the game. Originally, the game on the P2 is a number guessing game where your Tama presents you a number and you have to guess if it's thinking of a higher or lower number. In the original P2, the second number the Tama was thinking of would become the first number for the next round, where you would have to guess if your Tama was thinking higher or lower than it. However, in the new P2, it's completely randomized. Your tama could have a 7 and be thinking of a 2, and then the next round start with a 9. It's nothing too big, but I definitely noticed it right away.

Lastly, I'm not sure if this is a total CHANGE per se, but the baby stage of this P2 seemed twice as needy as the older P2. It dropped hearts almost as quickly as the Umino did, which shocked me since I've never encountered that with my older P2. It's only the baby stage, but it makes me wonder if the rest of the stages are going to be as needy. I hope not.

Welp, that's all I have for now! I hope you enjoyed what you've seen so far, and please feel free to leave comments. Til next time!