Sign in to follow this  
tamapalace

Eevee Tamagotchi Details Released!

tumblr_inline_pilq2ci0rp1toxdax_500.gif

The moment has finally come! Bandai Japan has just officially announced the Eevee Tamagotchi, which is that fabulous collaboration that was leaked a few weeks back. Tamagotchi and Pokemon fans around the world can rejoice because this one is good.

Just as you’ve expected, the details previously provided are pretty much on par with the official details. There will be two versions, ‘Love Eevee’ and ‘Colorful Friends’ which feature different shell designs, but will both have the same content.

tumblr_inline_pilq3sSwdc1toxdax_500.png

Each Eevee will hatch from an egg and depending on your care you can get a variety of Eevee’s! Each variation of Eevee is a bit different and all based upon care, there are a total of 8 variations of Eevee; they’re all super adorable! There also appears to be three mystery variations that Bandai has not yet released, but you can see that in the graphic above.

You’ll be raising Eevee the whole time, which includes feeding, playing games, and enjoying Eeevee’s close up expressions right on your Tamagotchi screen! How adorable?

tumblr_inline_pilq35hYcH1toxdax_500.png

The Eeeve Tamagotchi’s will be released on January 26th 2019, the MSRP is ¥2300 which is roughly $20 USD. The targeted age group for this device is 6+ due to its simplicity. It’s very important to note that this device is very different from the traditional Tamagotchi as it has similar functionality to the Tamagotchi Nano, and the newer Gudetama Tamagotchi.

tumblr_inline_pilq2smttM1toxdax_500.png

Bandai will be releasing a video really soon with additional information and functionality. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we receive additional information. How excited are you for this Eevee Tamagotchi?!

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KidRetro64
      I’m a HUGE Kawaii International Fan & I recently found a Facebook a post from 2014, where they did a Blog about the Tokyo Shop, and I’d really like to find the original episode; if there is one.
      If anyone can Share a link or Video that would be very much appreciated
    • By 98mametchi98
      Hey I have just bought a Tamagotchi Gen1 in a good condition. Yesterday, when I start it, I saw a Box around the egg. I took apart the Tamagotchi and cleaning up the contacts from the screen. And last but not least: Its the same result.
      In this Video, you can see my Problem. (10:55)
      How can I fix it?
      Mametchi98
    • By DeepFriedBacon
      There was this Mobile tamagotchi game I played once when I was younger back in 2014. It was called Tamagotchi Tap and Hatch. I’ve been wanting to play it again for a while, but the game has been taken off the App Store and the Google Play Store. Is there any way to access this game again? Or is it just gone forever?
    • By tamapalace
      KEEP THEM COMING! Bandai Japan is on a roll with all these Meets versions, and they just keep getting cuter and cuter! Behold - the Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy version! We’ve got some information from the leaks that you’re just going to LOVE!
      The Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy Version will be available in two different color shells, purple and blue. Both are very pastel-like colors and have adorable shell designs that are decked out with jewels and a rainbow ombre. Both shells will feature some jewels, very similar to the Tamagotchi P’s design.
      Princess Palace, Arabian Night, and Wonderland are the three new locations that will be featured. Let’s talk about those characters. Fantasy Mametchi, Loveli Princess, Yumei (Dream) Alice, Kirari (Shiny) Hatter, Meloarabian, and Lamppatchi. The mixes are just SO cute, and we love seeing these characters all dressed up.
      You can expect to get your hands on the Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy Version this summer, August of 2019! Pricing is sure to be similar to the original Tamagotchi Meets, Pastel Meets, & Sanrio Meets.
      More information is sure to leak before Bandai Japan officially announces the newest version, its basically tradition at this point, and we will be sure to keep you updated! Stay tuned!
    • By goweegee1
      It looks like someone is making a tamagotchi reanimated collab on twitter. I might join.

• By 98mametchi98
      Hello everybody,

is that a Original Tamagotchi? In the Package Stands „giochi preziosi“.
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264224333903
      Trank you 😊
      98mametchi98