Sign in to follow this  
tamapalace

Eevee Tamagotchi Details Released!

tumblr_inline_pilq2ci0rp1toxdax_500.gif

The moment has finally come! Bandai Japan has just officially announced the Eevee Tamagotchi, which is that fabulous collaboration that was leaked a few weeks back. Tamagotchi and Pokemon fans around the world can rejoice because this one is good.

Just as you’ve expected, the details previously provided are pretty much on par with the official details. There will be two versions, ‘Love Eevee’ and ‘Colorful Friends’ which feature different shell designs, but will both have the same content.

tumblr_inline_pilq3sSwdc1toxdax_500.png

Each Eevee will hatch from an egg and depending on your care you can get a variety of Eevee’s! Each variation of Eevee is a bit different and all based upon care, there are a total of 8 variations of Eevee; they’re all super adorable! There also appears to be three mystery variations that Bandai has not yet released, but you can see that in the graphic above.

You’ll be raising Eevee the whole time, which includes feeding, playing games, and enjoying Eeevee’s close up expressions right on your Tamagotchi screen! How adorable?

tumblr_inline_pilq35hYcH1toxdax_500.png

The Eeeve Tamagotchi’s will be released on January 26th 2019, the MSRP is ¥2300 which is roughly $20 USD. The targeted age group for this device is 6+ due to its simplicity. It’s very important to note that this device is very different from the traditional Tamagotchi as it has similar functionality to the Tamagotchi Nano, and the newer Gudetama Tamagotchi.

tumblr_inline_pilq2smttM1toxdax_500.png

Bandai will be releasing a video really soon with additional information and functionality. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we receive additional information. How excited are you for this Eevee Tamagotchi?!

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Odourman
      First I made a dough out of flour, salt and water. I shaped it into a stand and put it into the oven. When it was done I made glue out of flour, water and salt. I mixed those things in a pot cooked it. I put glue all over the Tamagotchi stand!!!

It looked icky.
      After it has dried I painted it.

Then I took, what-it's-called?, white fluffy stuff, synthetic cotton?

And I throw that fluff into the green paint water!!!

Waiting for it to dry was boring so I used microwave.

Then I had green, green, fluff of home.

And YAY! It is finished!

The R.I.P Tamagotchi Stand

EDIT:
      I might cut down on the fluff....
    • By *CrazyChick*
      I'm beyond confused and sorry for the confused title I have no idea what to title this. Ok on to the question. You guys know how tamagotchi can like somewhat talk. How they'll call out your name when sad or hungry. I woke up this morning to my twins as adults calling me literally and I quote "Anon, we want to play"* (roughly what they said I should of taken a picture but I was panicked) I have never seen them say that before. Like they were near full happiness and fed so I was baffled. Even the attention icon was on. Again baffled. It went away after a few minutes.
      So to summarize, has anyone seen similar behavior in their tamagotchi, or other odd things like this? 
    • By Maxton
      So, I have the set of Tamagotchis called "Tamagotchu", I believe, and I really don't understand how they work too well.  I know that they need to be connected every once in a while, but it seems that sometimes when I connect them they get mad at each other?  Does anyone know what this is and what's happening?
    • By gloomyada
      hello. i’m new here so bare with me. but i’ve come here today to talk about Qpet. incase you don’t know what i’m talking about, it’s basically like a chinese knockoff of the real tamagotchi color. good now that’s out of the way. i’ve owned a lot of tamagotchis in my time my latest one being tamagotchi friends but that was quite awhile ago because i lost it LOL. so i saw a commercial about them and it was in that exact moment i remembered they still exist. i googled the new tamagotchi on to find they are almost $70! which isn’t that bad but in my current situation it kinda is. so i totally gave up being able to have one of those...at least for now. i end up on a website called Aliexpress and find something called a Qpet with color. (i got the one that has cherries on it)  looks cute, was way cheaper than the real thing and was pretty interesting. so i bought it not too long ago and it is yet to get here. so i have a few questions for anyone that also has one. just please don’t bash me for having “a fake tamagotchi” it’s only temporary until i can afford the real one 😅

1. is it actually any good?
      2. is it possible to mod it like you would with the real ones?
      3. can you dress them up and change their rooms?

alright have a good day ♥︎
    • By fayystark
      Helloo!! Sorry if this has been discussed, I was having a hard time finding a topic that was specific to what I was seeing.
      I have an iPad Air running iOS 12.4.1, I've made sure the software is up to date. I have the Tamagotchi ON (Magical. Its purple) and I am able to connect to the App just fine, but whenever I try to take my items in the Present Box home, the connection fails every time.
      I replaced the batteries in my ON last week, maybe 4-5 days ago. Has anyone run into this issue before?
      Thank you to all who may be able to help. ❤️
    • By Pingasatchi
      The instruction manual for the Tamagotchi ON claims that twins appear "every once in a while, " implying that it is a rare occurrence. I am challenging this claim with circumstantial evidence that points towards it actually being based on genetics in a similar way to how physical traits are determined.
      I am currently in the 15th generation of my Tamagotchi family. After tallying up which generations included twins and which didn't, I found that there were 10 out of 15 instances in which twins occurred. You could even take the first generation out of that, since it is impossible to have twins on the first generation, which would make it 10 out of 14 instances. This means that over 70% of the time, I have received twins, which is way too likely to be, "every once in a while." 
      This could be chalked up to really good luck, but it's not as fun that way, is it? I honestly believe, based on my results, that my Tamagotchi bloodline is somehow predisposed to twins. My first set of twins happened immediately in my second generation, which sparked the long line of twins to come. I think Bandai knew what they were doing with this, as in they intentionally made it this way just to add depth to the genetics mechanic as a whole. 
      Let me know what y'all think.