Sign in to follow this  
KidRetro64

Christmas Ideas, Anyone?

I dont really know where to post this, but heres my guess!

Anyways, Christmas is coming up, and so,are new tamas :D

I really want a V3, Gudetama and mostly a tamagotchi meets!

This is when I need your help!

Dad says that if I get all 3, then there wont be much more than that. I dont really care, but then fro yo will be shoving all her stuff in my face, while I have 3 plastic eggs :/

So what should I do? I are not crazy over a gudetama, but still want one!

And then, the meets is a bit expensive (around £50-70 on eBay) and then again, most of them are from japan.

Help needed!

Silvie xxx

Edit: I totally forgot! A pixel Chix house or mall I think... Whats your idea?

Edited by KidRetro64

I wouldn't suggest buying from eBay for the Tamagotchi Meets - it sounds like you'd be overpaying. Mine has cost me about £46, including registered shipping from Japan, from HobbyLink Japan.

Take a look here for what HobbyLink Japan currently has in stock, Meets-wise.

Also, if you're not big on Gudetama, I can't imagine that version being worthwhile! I'm holding out for the Eevee X Tamagotchi in the New Year, myself, as far as licensed character-themed Tamagotchi Nanos go, but they're not out until January 26th.

• Like 2

Dang, if you can get all 3 for Christmas you've got some generous folks! XD

Like PK said, I'd skip the Gudetama unless you really like that character. It's cool and it's cute, but it's basically a slightly more complex mini. And also like PK said, hit up Hobbylink Japan for that meets.

If I had to pick between everything you listed, I'd say it comes down to if you wanted the v3 and a more classic 'pet' experience more, or the meets and a more modern 'buddy' experience. They're both fun, but for different reasons (though I don't have a meets, so I can't actually say I know much about the gameplay).

• Like 2

I wouldn't suggest buying from eBay for the Tamagotchi Meets - it sounds like you'd be overpaying. Mine has cost me about £46, including registered shipping from Japan, from HobbyLink Japan.

Take a look here for what HobbyLink Japan currently has in stock, Meets-wise.

Also, if you're not big on Gudetama, I can't imagine that version being worthwhile! I'm holding out for the Eevee X Tamagotchi in the New Year, myself, as far as licensed character-themed Tamagotchi Nanos go, but they're not out until January 26th.

I never realised that you could get them for that price, thanks!

• Like 1

I never realised that you could get them for that price, thanks!

No problem! Sites like HobbyLink Japan and AmiAmi are quite good for this sort of thing. :tarakotchi:

• Like 2