3 day old Tama- sudden death (Gen 2 2018)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_TSBXF

Reaction score
All right, so I found out Tamagotchi was back in the states so I rushed and got one on Friday. I got a pretty little rainbow leopard print gen 2. Was super excited, treated my little one well and made sure his hearts were always full. Earlier today while I was out shopping, he died. I can't figure out why he might have died at 3 days, aside from 2 things- I read feeding too much of snack to make him happy instead of playing the game could kill it, or it might have been too fat. I did the first one a little bit, so I'm really doubtful that was the reason. As for the weight, It was 35 or so lbs. I saw on here on some other post that the max for a toddler should be 17 to 19. According to that chart, my toddler was over the max weight of an adult. Any insight as to why it died so soon?

Any insight as to why it died so soon?
It is indeed because of the snacks (a change made for these remakes), as you've read about. ;) Incidentally, too many snacks, but not enough to cause an early death, also seem to influence evolutions in these remakes, as well!

The most snacks that I've tried to get away with during the child phase was six. I don't know if you can go higher than that and still have them survive.

Anyway, hello and welcome - it's always nice to see people who've been brought here by the various new releases outside of Japan that've been happening over the last year or so! This is a great place, and I hope that you like it here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My thing is that I don't remember feeding it so many snacks that it should die from it. But that's the only way it could have gotten so fat since I didn't play the game to lessen the weight, right?

My thing is that I don't remember feeding it so many snacks that it should die from it. But that's the only way it could have gotten so fat since I didn't play the game to lessen the weight, right?
Yep, that's right!

A meal adds one unit of weight, and a snack adds two, which makes it easier to keep the weight off if there are more games and less snacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back