Tama_TSBXF

Tomtop.com- has anyone bought from here before

No idea where to post this so...

Me and my friend are looking for tamas we can play together after we discovered that there's so much stuff that's been released in Japan, and we're thinking of the M!x. I don't know if I'm allowed to post links, so I'm going to do a screenshot instead. The reviews seem all right, and the screenshots of the toy show an english option. How valid is this? Should I give it a shot? My only issue is it's coming from China. Even if it is a knock off, I'd give it a chance based on the reviews.

d6PRJOX.png

Edited by Tama_TSBXF

Awesome thx for the info!! I looked up a couple vids of the Qpet Qolor and it looks like a decent cheapo knockoff we could amuse ourselves with.

Yeah, it is a 100% knockoff, not even a "clone". Not worth getting if you expect it to be a legit pet, but if you do like knockoffs, then it is worth it. Though 21$ is a bit much!

Yeah, never heard of the place, but get that vpet if you want it! I swear, my friend has one and she loves it so much!

Even though it is a bootleg and not a clone, the Q-pet is a lot of fun. I have 2 of them, and they connect and visit and play games. For a bootleg, it's much better than those 168 or 49 in one cheapos. It is different than the real +color, but it does have one thing going for it----English is a language option, as well as Chinese.