Admin

A new TamaTalk is coming

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about a pending upgrade to TamaTalk... The software running the site is (very) out of date. It is time to get a lot more modern and secure. I hope to have a new updated version of the software running in December. The new software has lots of improvements and also works wonderfully on mobiles/tablets too. More info on when this will happen will be coming soon.

Also... In preparation for the upgrade, TamaTube will be shut down. Our little videos section never really took off and, at this point, it is holding us back from moving forward. Farewell TamaTube!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about a pending upgrade to TamaTalk... The software running the site is (very) out of date. It is time to get a lot more modern and secure. I hope to have a new updated version of the software running in December. The new software has lots of improvements and also works wonderfully on mobiles/tablets too. More info on when this will happen will be coming soon.

You will still be able to do the same kind of stuff.. (like posting,chatting,etc.)? Super Exited, anyways!

You will still be able to do the same kind of stuff.. (like posting,chatting,etc.)? Super Exited, anyways!

Lots of the currently available features are present. Its a really nice looking design and interface. Although it'll take some time to adjust to, I find it more user friendly than the current version

When is the update going to happen? Is there a date for it?

When is the update going to happen? Is there a date for it?

... I hope to have a new updated version of the software running in December. ... More info on when this will happen will be coming soon.

Please take a moment to read the op... :)

Also... In preparation for the upgrade, TamaTube will be shut down. Our little videos section never really took off and, at this point, it is holding us back from moving forward. Farewell TamaTube!

I didn't even know we had a TamaTube XD I'm glad the site's getting an update and I'll look forward to it. Thanks Admin! ^_^ ^_^