Sign in to follow this  
Hoky

Meets Menu & Location Guide

Okay, so I found this on one of the facebook groups and figured I'd post it here since I didn't see guides up yet. Sorry if it's already around somewhere, but here's a menu translation and guide to unlocking locations in the meets!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DGnVvoMRq6kQWEuEtV_k-Azo6fmbGXLk/view?fbclid=IwAR2uZbsduokKNkVIjSVZotdXsHPhJKGBZ7kH1-nwFfZP42E9PE5pSKfH10U

Credit for the content goes to sAmThEgReAt.

TM edit: See reply by sAmThEgReAt post later in this topic: 

• Like 2

Yeah, this document was apparently put into the bin!

I can't read it ;_;

So far what I have is;

- to unlock gourmet town, eat omurice lots of times

- to unlock the cute apple town, win at the sushi game in gourmet town lots of times

Anyone else got info?

I can see the document. For anyone who can’t, I took screenshots:

aU7qHdG.png

NGASnGB.png

gAkZJ07.png

0vQMBE5.png

MtVtjs0.png

P382HjO.png

y55TIVh.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trashed by user?

Yeah, this document was apparently put into the bin!

I can't read it ;_;

So far what I have is;

- to unlock gourmet town, eat omurice lots of times

- to unlock the cute apple town, win at the sushi game in gourmet town lots of times

Anyone else got info?

See my post above

• Like 1

Sorry, I hadn't looked at this thread in a while! Weird that some people can't get the link to work. I just tried it again now, and it worked great, but since we have the screenshots now I guess it's kinda moot. XD

Someone on the FB group mentioned something about leaving items outside to get them? I haven't really dug that much though. >>

• Like 2

On 12/30/2018 at 7:59 PM, Hoky said:

Someone on the FB group mentioned something about leaving items outside to get them? I haven't really dug that much though. >>

Thanks! I figured out how to do it:

-Go to the items menu

-Select an item

-Select the second option

Your Tamagotchi will put it outside. Now it’s time to wait...

A few hours later,

C5319898-4017-4816-8-C8-C-6042-A60-F7148

Taddah!

I don’t know if it’s based on the item tho.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By iTamannadi
      Hello Tama lovers! 
      I would like to talk about & teach you all on how to unlock locations with Tamagotchi Meets by sending invites.
      They added this great feature for the Meets, you’re now able to unlock them with only ONE device by simply sending an invites! Which made it a lot easier, unlike the mix where some locations required connecting your device with multiple unites to be able to unlock some of them, which was frustrating for many of us! 
      The only requirement is you must have another tamagotchi meets that has already unlocked the locations. 
      All Meets versions share some of the locations, so before sending an invite make sure that the other tamagotchi has the the locations you are trying to unlock. 

Here’s how you do it:
      On the device that has already the locations unlocked, go to:
       Connect - ツーしん Tamagotchi Meets - たまごっちみーつ Go out - おでかけ  Come on! (invite) - きてもらう  *then choose the location you want to unlock* On the device that doesn’t have the location:
      Connect - ツーしん Tamagotchi Meets - たまごっちみーつ Go out - おでかけ Go play! - あそびにいく We are done! after the visit, the location will be unlocked!
      You can repeat the same steps for other locations.

Check the list below, which shows all locations in the Meets, and on what version you will find them:
      Tama Hotel (all meets versions) Gourmet Street (all meets versions) Tama Farm (Magical, Fairytale, Sanrio and Fantasy versions)  Toy Park (all meets versions) Sports Plaza (Magical, Fairytale & Fantasy only) Starry Lab (Magical, Fairytale and Pastel only) Beauty Salon (Magical, Fairytale and Pastel only) Flower Garden (Pastel version only) Easter Land (Pastel only) Puro Land (Sanrio Meets only)  Mary Land (Sanrio Meets only) Star World (Sanrio Meets only) Strawberry Kingdom (Sanrio Meets only) Princess Palace (Fantasy only) Arabian Night (Fantasy only) Wonderland (Fantasy only)  
      *The list might change if there’s any more releases in the future.
    • By TamaVal
      How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 
    • By Lorrin
      Hi friends, I'm new to Tama talk so I apologize if this is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. 
      I have a mix and would love to connect it with another Tama, but I don't want to get 2 of the same kind. Is there any cross compatibility between gens, maybe connecting a mix and a p's, or so on? 
      Worse comes to worse, I can always get a Sanrio or an anniversary mix, but I'd like to build my collection with different stuff! 
      Thank you! Also so excited to find a group who loves tamagotchi since everyone I talk to is always like "oh yeah, I remember those in the 90s... They're back??" 
    • By N33k5IsAZombie
      I just preordered the new Tamagotchi On models for my kids and I and was wanting to get a start on crocheting some new cases before they come in. Are the Tamagotchi meets (On in NA) similar in size to the Tamagotchi Dream Town Friends? My son and I have Dream Town Friends units we have been playing with together since his sister was a baby so I can use it as a reference device if they are similar enough in size to the meets/Ons.
    • By KidRetro64
      Hi
      I was going to run my Meets, but I’ve defined ran into a problem. It’s never happened before, and ever since February the reset button won’t do anything to open the battery compartment! It’s not the same for my 4U, which is surprisingly wierd. My 4U Pops open every time, and is very easy to get on and off. But this time, The Meets won’t open! I’m really sad; it’s my most expensive Tamagotchi and I want to play with it more than once. 
    • By KidRetro64
      I’m Trying to Download the Meets app again (I deleted it after my meets battery died) and I switch onto Tokyo App Store, But it still says that I’m in the wrong country/region. Can I change this? I’m Starting up my Meets again (Log coming soon xx) and I need it to connect. My iPhone 6S has IOS 12.2 and is in the UK Region right now, and I’ve check, my Meets can definitely connect perfectly!