The great Maskutchi crisis (Gen 1, 2018)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BootsBoot

Reaction score
So, a few days ago I got my first tamagotchi device: the 2018 rerelease of the gen 1.

From the moment I turned it on, I always aimed for Ginjiro.

I followed the guide on Mimitchi's website and only let his hearts drop to two empty twice and ignored his last discipline call.

I got maskutchi.

But that was fine, he was still pretty cute, even when he further evolved into Bill.

Then, after Bill's death nearly a week ago (RIP), I hatched another one and named him Pock. This time I really wanted to get Ginjiro so I only let his hearts drop to two empty once and ignored his last discipline call.

Guess what:

He still turned into maskutchi today.

Can somebody please tell me how are you supposed to get Ginjirotchi in the 2018 rerelease?

I’m not exactly sure, but I can tell you that if your finding it hard to get that caracter, then it will probably be quite a hard cacacter to get OR you have to do it a different way!

There have been some changes made for these remakes. The most notable one is that there are penalties for the use of snacks. Not only can they cause an early death if overdone, but it seems that they can also negatively impact evolution as well.

This means that old guides may not apply if you sometimes have to feed a snack or two if you're in a hurry.

It's entirey possible that there may be other less-obvious changes too, but I know that snacks have a definite impact, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back