No Time! The Unfortunate Escapades of Ana and Her Refrigerator (Among Other Things)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anasmilkbar

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hey, hey! It's time for a new log! I'm your host, Ana!

But first, let me answer those burning questions I know you don't have!

Q: Will this follow the continuity of the first two logs?
A: No! Probably not! Maybe a little! Don't worry too much about it, it's just a Tamagotchi Log!

Q: The title says Fridge will be here. Is he?

A: Yes! Fridge is here, but no one else from the previous logs.

Q: Are you gonna draw those cute little portraits for the conversations again? Those were pretty much the only reason I read your last log.

A: ...Yeah, I mean... I guess I will. I guess. I don't know. That was really hard work, and the payoff wasn't great. We'll see.

So far, the only Tama I'm running is my blue spacy m!x, but I'll be running a Meets once it arrives in the mail. It's supposed to come in a few days, but, uh, you know mail. We'll just have to wait and find out!

At the time of writing this, the little dude is already in his toddler stage. He is a Puchitomatchi! And his name is, uh... Well, I definitely... remembered... to give him one... and it's... Jump...us... Jumpus. Not Jumpus, sorry.

How about... Nico. That sounds good to me. Welcome to the world, Nico! And right as I wrote that, he went and evolved into Haretchi! Welcome to being a teen!

Tamagotchi m!x Spacy ver.

Name: Nico

Tama: Haretchi

Gen: 1

gN1uZVb.png

amxUYqp.png

sVrC6nO.png

-Ana <3

Pfffff I love this so far! It's actually quite funny, hehe - if I had my digital drawing laptop on me (which i do not -_- ) I wish I could've come up with the idea of portraits, it adds a lot of character!

Either way, I actually didn't read your past blogs (oops) so this is a totally new experience for me! RP elements in Tama logs make me nostalgic, as my very very old blogs had those too. I wonder what Nico will evolve into...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, hello, my dear readers. We're off to a wonderful start to our horrible little journey. I appreciate your comments, as well!

Pfffff I love this so far! It's actually quite funny, hehe - if I had my digital drawing laptop on me (which i do not -_- ) I wish I could've come up with the idea of portraits, it adds a lot of character!

Either way, I actually didn't read your past blogs (oops) so this is a totally new experience for me! RP elements in Tama logs make me nostalgic, as my very very old blogs had those too. I wonder what Nico will evolve into...?
Thank you very much, Tamacass! Your praise means the world to me! And don't worry about reading my previous logs - the first one is a trash heap, and the second one... well, the second one's fine, but you don't need to have read it or anything, lol. I adore RP elements in tama logs, and a lot of my early work was super inspired by The Amazing Adventures of a Tamagotchi by FKOD, and I'm sure it's still quite evident today!

This log is great
Thank you, kind Eggiweg! I appreciate your support!

Now, for the actual update. There isn't one! But I drew all these god forsaken portraits of Nico, er, I mean, I took a whole bunch of pictures of Nico, and we're gonna use those pictures!

Tama: Haretchi

uZ5amBy.png

tZqmVW8.png

C9ZlYSF.png

OsQ3ZIM.png

3kyZ9In.png

I don't know! How to end! This log! Thank you for reading it!

-Ana <3

Aaaaaay Syrie's back! Himespetchis' one of my favorite tamagotchis, cool to see she's returned. :D Aww, Nico looks adorable! You and Fridge are the best foster parents(?) ever. Also RIP door, u were a good door and no door could ever match ur skills of being a door and-

Seriously tho, this is a really enjoyable blog and I laugh every time I read it. Can't wait to see more! :)

Whoooooaaaa I'm here.

Aaaaaay Syrie's back! Himespetchis' one of my favorite tamagotchis, cool to see she's returned. :D Aww, Nico looks adorable! You and Fridge are the best foster parents(?) ever. Also RIP door, u were a good door and no door could ever match ur skills of being a door and-

Seriously tho, this is a really enjoyable blog and I laugh every time I read it. Can't wait to see more! :)
Thanks so much, Tamacass!! Your support keeps this log alive! Even if I'm not very good at updating it.

Haha! I love this! Very entertaining :D :D :D
And thank YOU, Foxlyn, as well!

Tama: Mametchi

iX160PE.png

6UFPULS.png

b7itIXI.png

END LOG!

-Ana <3

Last edited by a moderator: