An unexpected surprise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killertama97

Reaction score
Today I walked into GameStop to pick up a copy of Smash Bros Ultimate and walked out with the game and four of the 20th anniversary Tamas. I got purple and pink, black and silver, white and pink with four Tama characters on it and white with black spots. I've been wanting these bad but have been unable to find any. I was excited to finally get them. The originals have always been my favorite. Nice to get shiny new ones unaffected by the ravages of time. I chose the purple one at random to activate. Since I wasn't driving I was able to get him past the infant stage on the car ride home. Though he did take a giant dump while I was in line at McDonald's. Yeah guy, nice choice. Drop a steamer in the middle of a restaurant. I believe my boy has a wierd sense of humor. McDonald's is not the place for such behavior. Wendy's is. They suck.

Not much to report now. My guy's definitely off to a wierd start. More tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know. I missed a couple days. I wasn't feeling well. Had to pause my Tama for a couple hours because I needed to be unconscious for awhile. Not much has changed with him though. I got a lanyard so I could wear him around my neck when I go places. We have to hit up GameStop again tomorrow. I have to buy a Christmas gift for my cousin's kid. Figure a cheap switch game or something. I'm pretty low on funds. In addition to saving for my own Switch I'm also anticipating the release of the Fingerlings Untamed direwolves. I am a wolf fanatic. I'm a virtual pet fanatic. This is a combination of the two. Must have. I haven't wanted anything this much since Aibo and the Gizmo Furbys ( huge Gremlins fan, huge Furby fan, you know the drill )

I haven't actually owned a first gen Tama since the 90s so my memories are fuzzy. But my guy seems to be doing pretty good. His discipline meter is full and I never let his happiness and hunger meters drop more than one heart. If I can't keep a close watch I pause him. I also pause him after he goes to bed in case I oversleep. I've enjoyed his presence.

Latest posts

Back