Meets Reset?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfydusty

Reaction score
Well, I joined the forum because I have one of the new Meets and was excited to talk about it, but just a few minutes ago something strange happened!

I was on my 3rd generation of tamas, which happened to be a set of twin girls. They reached the adult stage earlier in the day, but a few minutes ago (around 9:45 PM) I noticed the device was asking me to input the date and time again. Turns out, it just reset on me.

I'm not terribly upset about the loss of my girls, but I would like to know if any other meets owners have experienced this. Also, is there any other adult a first generation baby can evolve into aside from mametchi? The little mametchi ears persisted through three generations, and I'd like to see if any other traits would do that!

You know what? It’s probably just a glitch. You didn’t mess about with the batteries, did you? That might be it. But these are VERY NEW and there will probably be a cure, somewhere!

The last time I messed with the batteries was a few days ago when they ran out and I had to change 'em, but even then my data was saved.

Here's to hoping someone figures it out! I'd hate for this to happen to someone else.

Hellow every one. I want to tell you that I am very sad and dispirited because my tamagotchi meets also had the same damage. I had twins in 4 generation and I made a food purchase and then the screen was paused for a few minutes then return it to normally. But then it was restarted by itself and I got the screen to  put the date and my name, even didn't show me  the screen to choise thr last information to continue l. but not just show the screen to start again and I lost all my progress I lost everything. I do not want to play anymore for fear of losing all the progress once again. If somebody have a solution for this problem please let me know. I will appreciate. Thanks

Sad that this keeps happening to people... hope it does not happen to me. No one seems to have make progress to avoid this so far.

For those who have been affected by this problem, which version of the Meets are you using? Fairy or Magical?

It would be interesting to see if one or both versions are affected.

Im not used yet the magical version. actually im still waiting for it from japan..  But this problem  it was happening with my only one tamagotchi meets Edition fairy tale. And Im so sad i did turn it off and i will on it when arrival the magical version to used both at the same time to see what happen.

Yes, apparently the reset bug on the Meets is a thing, as there have been other reports of it before. 

Just happened to my Magical Meets (Green). Got to 3rd generation, accidentally killed them and now just got to adult stage of the new 1st generation. Changed my batteries successfully about 30 minutes ago and all of a sudden it was beeping for me to input time

Just had this happen to our Magical Meets.  2nd generation.  Replaced the batteries and it came back reset.  Had to enter the date and start over.  No fix for this it seems.  Without code updates, I fear these issues will never be resolved. 

Just happened to my Magical Meets (Green). Got to 3rd generation, accidentally killed them and now just got to adult stage of the new 1st generation. Changed my batteries successfully about 30 minutes ago and all of a sudden it was beeping for me to input time
It happened to me too magical Meets Green, so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back